Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (55810 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by midnighter(f): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
don’t let them confuse you https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign

Im not confused... Americans dont see it as an insult

dont worry... i didnt even know i was talking with anyhow people like them undecided see the kind of rubbish theyre saying

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Excuzeme: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
There is something about Students who bought marks, cheated or paid for grades in other to declared "graduate"..... they always go back in time, using pictures and other evidence, to try to convince others that they actually graduated like other serious students!

It is a defensive and consicence mechanism.
grin grin undecided

Ex-Senator Dino shoudl enjoy his life at the expense of dilligent Nigerians, he is not the only Certificate forger or criminal in Nigeria's National Assembly, no need trying too hard to prove anything.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by PapaAdanna: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dino is more of a gangster rapper than a Senator

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
He's now a man now, lol,.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
don’t let them confuse you

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign
Apply wisdom in whatever you do. From this link you posted, Winston Churchill made the same mistake Dino made, because he didn't know that the palm facing the signer or the back of the hand facing the observer is an insult. Like Churchill, Dino was talking about victory. But in the case of Dino, he used to be very poor, but now he has conquered poverty. That shows he was not childish in making the sign. He has passed the message across. Please, leave him alone. Apply wisdom to know that he was referring to his victory over poverty.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mandeyy:
Apply wisdom in whatever you do. From this link you posted, Winston Churchill made the same mistake Dino made, because he didn't know that the palm facing the signer or the back of the hand facing the observer is an insult. Like Churchill, Dino was talking about victory. But in the case of Dino, he used to be very poor, but now he has conquered poverty. That shows he was not childish in making the sign. He has passed the message across. Please, leave him alone. Apply wisdom to know that he was referring to his victory over poverty.
You are not smart at all.

Comparing Winston Churchill’s ignorance in the mid 20th century to Dino.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Emestar1999: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
your ignorance and envy has no control, I understand.

My bulb might be not bright to you. You have no bulb whatsoever, not even onion bulb.
chai! This one sweet me grin grin I like you bro
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Emestar1999: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
If I start with you, that street roaming man will look back and curse the day he went on intromission exercise with that lady beside the gutter which you are the product.
see finishing grin
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Emestar1999:
chai! This one sweet me grin grin I like you bro
grincheesy cool
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
TUANKU and Tolexander, those tantrums are uncalled for. It belittles you angry
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Starz825(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
The pretty lady beside him na she I see wink
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Clashy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
If I start with you, that street roaming man will look back and curse the day he went on intromission exercise with that lady beside the gutter which you are the product.
haa!
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Neoteny(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
So it's been 22 years since he officially obtained his label of mediocrity.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by TruthProphet: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Your brain is paining you!
The fact that Obama and Bush did the similar gesture meant you should not look out for the difference?

A two finger sign (V shape) can be in two ways and they have what they signify.

With the palm facing outward signifies peace and victory.

With the palm inward (facing yourself) signifies insult

Pls show me where and when the two fingers in the air was differentiated into ‘palm face front’ and ‘palm face back’ with different means respectively. Did the U.N have a hand in the definition of meanings? grin
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
You are not smart at all.

Comparing Winston Churchill’s ignorance in the mid 20th century to Dino.

I'm sure you're da.ft. You like excuses instead of taking corrections, Mr. Know-it-all. You can't be a good manager of people and resources if you can't accept corrections and move on. Besides, why did you post the link since you know "ancient" people are in it? You can now see that you're not smart at all! That means the link you posted cannot be relied upon to judge Dino Melaye. So, desist from judging him. We all make mistakes. Dino is no exception. He has passed his message across.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by obinto99(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
You're a ignorant and paranoid idiot.

You are definitely the SI unit for ignorance![/quote]

Tolexander:
First order control point for ignorance!

Tolexander:
First order control point for ignorance!

���
Some people get degree for insults shaaa
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Innobee99(m): 3:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
Dino posed more matured in the that 22year old picture than that recent picture.

At his old age, he still poses with two fingers
There was no money to pose with swags 22yrs ago and now the money is here, what do u expect?

I'll even pose with my 14 fingers if it was me

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Reelstudio8: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Chief daddy Movie Now available on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ8lZGRcQE4
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by tydi(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Seetto:
Dino melaye should grow up, abeg, which kind dressing be this..like this he wan rule kogi state...

Oga there is nothing wrong with his dressing. One has to dress the style he feels confident with.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Mandeyy:
I'm sure you're da.ft. You like excuses instead of taking corrections, Mr. Know-it-all. You can't be a good manager of people and resources if you can't accept corrections and move on. Besides, why did you post the link since you know "ancient" people are in it? You can now see that you're not smart at all! That means the link you posted cannot be relied upon to judge Dino Melaye. So, desist from judging him. We all make mistakes. Dino is no exception. He has passed his message across.
you are not smart at all.
Your intelligence is on the negative side of the the IQ test.

I gave you a link to see where a man made mistake in the 40s and eventually realized. Yet you are so dull to applaud another man who made the same gesture in this present generation of Information.

Seun needs getting something done to these little children disturbing his cyberspace with their ignorance and dullness.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2019
TruthProphet:

Pls show me where and when the two fingers in the air was differentiated into ‘palm face front’ and ‘palm face back’ with different means respectively. Did the U.N have a hand in the definition of meanings? grin
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
you are not smart at all.
Your intelligence is on the negative side of the the IQ test.

I gave you a link to see where a man made mistake in the 40s and eventually realized. Yet you are so dull to applaud another man who made the same gesture in this present generation of Information.

Seun needs getting something done to these little children disturbing his cyberspace with their ignorance and dullness.
You la.ck sense!!! Nothing in your sku.ll! You didn't give it to show that a man made a mistake in the 40s and realized it. You gave it to buttress your silly and arrogant argument. You argue by sophistry - a lame and unreasonable way to argue.

Besides, since you claimed you gave the link to show that a man made a mistake in the 40s and later realized it, go back to your link. You'll discover that Churchill first made the correct sign. He thereafter made the wrong sign after making the correct sign. And that means that he thought both signs meant the same thing - "victory" in that context he made the sign. And Dino might have thought same too. Show me where he realized his mistake later, pot calling kettle black! If anybody's IQ should be examined, it's yours!
You also said that Dino shouldn't have made a mistake that somebody made in the mid-20th century. People are not God who cannot make a mistake. Can you vouch that some Europeans don't make the same mistake today, just because it was made in the 20th century? Even your link also said that in America, it may not be actually insulting if a signer's palm is facing him/her, while the back of his/her hand is facing the observer.

Cultivate good manners and stop arguing fool.ishly. If you've never made a mistake as Dino did, then you're not human. I wanted to make you realise that he meant he's now victorious over poverty (despite the fact that he wrongly made the sign), and that's the message he passed across, yet you wouldn't listen. Other Nairalanders can judge between the two of us who is not smart. All you know is to insult others. That tells me that you've an inferiority complex. Constructive arguments are the key to life. First, you said he was childish by making the sign. On the contrary, he was passing a message across.

Cultivate good manners. By your insulting comments, not just to me alone, but to others, it shows that you're just a kid. I won't reply to your comment again until you learn good manners. You need it seriously!!!
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Mandeyy:
You la.ck sense!!! Nothing in your sku.ll! You didn't give it to show that a man made a mistake in the 40s. You gave it to buttress your silly and arrogant argument. Go and learn to be humble and reasonable. Cultivate good manners, and stop acting fool.ishly. If you've never made a mistake as Dino did, then you're not human. I wanted to make you realise that he meant he's now victorious over poverty (despite the fact that he wrongly made the sign), and that's the message he passed across, yet you wouldn't listen. Other Nairalanders can judge between the two of us who is not smart. All you know is to insult others. That tells me that you've an inferiority complex. Constructive arguments are the key to life. First, you said he was childish by making the sign. On the contrary, he was passing a message across.

Cultivate good manners. By your insulting comments, not just to me alone, but to others, it shows that you're just a kid. I won't reply to your comment again until you learn good manners. You need it seriously!!!
you lack all forms of manner. Well it is expected of you, since the people having the responsibility to teach you don’t understand the importance of manner and failed to have one!

I gave you a link to buttress my point on why it is not good posing with that kinda gesture, you came on to post nonsense as if you were the Dino himself.
A public figure once did it and he was corrected. So what point have you?
Who else gives a wrong gesture to a good thing if not a puerile being?

Please stop spamming my mention, I’m not your ilk. I appreciate intelligence and manner, not just a scallywag like you.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
you lack all forms of manner. Well it is expected of you, since the people having the responsibility to teach you don’t understand the importance of manner and failed to have one!

I gave you a link to buttress my point on why it is not good posing with that kinda gesture, you came on to post nonsense as if you were the Dino himself.
A public figure once did it and he was corrected. So what point have you?
Who else gives a wrong gesture to a good thing if not a puerile being?

Please stop spamming my mention, I’m not your ilk. I appreciate intelligence and manner, not just a scallywag like you.
You lack intelligence!!! Your arguments are devoid of substance.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2019
Mandeyy:
You lack intelligence!!! Your arguments are devoid of substance.
lol.

What does this one understand by the meaning of the word “intelligence”?

Not really your fault, Na the admin fault who doesn’t deem it fit to mandate every member to undergo an IQ test before posting here.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by muyinet: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2019
explosiveskull:
source or reference
That is how to argue.
Not every argument need to be referenced. We are talking about morals here pls
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by TruthProphet: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:

grin grin grin grin

You clearly are not learned. Of all sources, you decided to bring forward wikipedia; a platform that can be edited by anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world.

Ask any professor, learned scholar or academic you can find, wikipedia is not a reliable source of research or quality information.

Nice try but you can do better.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
TruthProphet:

grin grin grin grin

You clearly are not learned. Of all sources, you decided to bring forward wikipedia; a platform that can be edited by anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world.

Ask any professor, learned scholar or academic you can find, wikipedia is not a reliable source of research or quality information.

Nice try but you can do better.
see this buffoon blabbering.

One can decide to look for information on wiki, only that one can’t cite it as reference.

Tell me which secured site than wiki and some blogs, will have information on V sign gesture when there are pressing issues to conduct researches on.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
muyinet:

Not every argument need to be referenced. We are talking about morals here pls
Only beer parlour argument needs no reference. The man in question, in this context committed no moral blunder, all I perceive here is hatred aligned and biased judgement
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:

One can decide to look for information on wiki, only that one can’t cite it as reference.

Tell me which secured site than wiki and some blogs, will have information on V sign gesture when there are pressing issues to conduct researches on.
lol
The Tiger
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by TruthProphet: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:

People who have been defeated flat in their arguments often resort to baseless name callings.

Oga, you can do better; stop referring people to Wikipedia it is not a reliable source of information. Step up your game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.