Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ur Dressing Will Determine The Kind Of Regard U Will Have In The Public - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ur Dressing Will Determine The Kind Of Regard U Will Have In The Public (1180 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur Dressing Will Determine The Kind Of Regard U Will Have In The Public by AGBAMA(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2007
plz tyr as much as possible to but onsomething that will command respect!becos first apperance matters alot.and also make sure u put an outfit that suit where u are going to.
Re: Ur Dressing Will Determine The Kind Of Regard U Will Have In The Public by iice(f): 1:40pm On May 21, 2007
Depending on where you are going to, the people around that area and how comfortable/confident you feel, not everyone will regard you with respect or not.

My cousin, whenever he uses public transport to travel to our grandparents house, he dresses really razz as in tattered shirt, slippers with holes and shorts. If you look at him, you wouldn't believe he has money. He told me the more razz the better. grin

I dress how i want to and what i feel comfortable in regardless of the situation and the location. I could go to a naija party with my jeans, tee and sneakers, where all other girls are dressed to the nines. Simple, i don't care what most people think of the way i dress. They don't know me, don't know the clothes i have in my closet grin more importantly, dress style doesn't always reflect the person you are.

My bro's gf, no matter how she tries to dress razz cannot really pull it off. Despite the effort to look somewhat less than 'sophisticated' and 'sensual' she still oozes it.

I had this one classmate whom dressed simply. Never wore too tight clothes, no make up, no adornments etc. Underneath was a lust for fame and fortune. She's now chasing one local artist who is her father's age.

I had this other classmate who we all thought was filthy rich, always had manicures thrice a week, dressed to nines etc. We found out she bought her clothes at the thrift and bargain shops. Hey! we thought she actually went into luis vitton to buy her bags, armani for her clothes.

Sometimes, people are more or less than what/whom they seemed to be. It's projection of an image you want others to think you are.
Re: Ur Dressing Will Determine The Kind Of Regard U Will Have In The Public by whiteroses(f): 2:06pm On May 23, 2007
if you dress sexy and casual on usual day you'll be respected and if you are not sexy you'll be underated , me i beleive in girls being very sexy is a very very positive thing becasue sexiness is power out of couple of people the sexy girl gets the job, it's also fun just use your sexiness to charm your way through so dress sexy grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Understand By Dressing / Color Blocking Tips / Should I Tweeze Them?? Please Give Me Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.