Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) (418 Views)

Second Biafra War Is Coming - Rev Emeka - VIDEO / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) by Biodun556(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2019
A video has revealed how late Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu warned against second Biafra agitation
- The IPOB and MASSOB hold sit-at-home exercise on May 30 for the remembrance of their fallen heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVYOAvzAy54
- But Ojukwu said in the video that there is no need for a second Biafra agitation
Contrary to the agitation for the Biafran Republic by the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) led by Nnamdi Kanu and the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB),
In a 27 seconds video clip obtained by Legit.ng through a Twitter user, Ojukwu had warned that the second Biafra agitation was not necessary, adding that he and his people learnt their lessons from the first one.

He said: “A lot of people were saying you were leading the first one, yes, I led the first one and I will say to everyone that I led proudly the first one. I don’t think the second one is necessary, we should have learnt from the first one, otherwise, the death would have been to no avail, we all have been in vain.”
Re: FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) by nakaman: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2019
ndi ofe mmanu. If you like uproot video where ojukwu is preaching one Nigeria. We ain'nt giving up. We're fed up

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2019
nakaman:
ndi ofe mmanu. If you like uproot video where ojukwu is preaching one Nigeria. We ain'nt giving up. We're fed up
See dis Anuofia ewu
Nnamdi cownu is out there far away from Nigeria U are here saying you Are fed up
Anuofia fed down na
Ewu

Biafroud

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) by dheilaw1(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2019
I want them to continue with the agitation so they could perish in no time. He who the gods wants to kill they first make mad..Igbo will continue to lose out in the scheme of things until they become wise
Re: FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Biodun556:
A video has revealed how late Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu warned against second Biafra agitation
- The IPOB and MASSOB hold sit-at-home exercise on May 30 for the remembrance of their fallen heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVYOAvzAy54
- But Ojukwu said in the video that there is no need for a second Biafra agitation
Contrary to the agitation for the Biafran Republic by the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) led by Nnamdi Kanu and the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB),
In a 27 seconds video clip obtained by Legit.ng through a Twitter user, Ojukwu had warned that the second Biafra agitation was not necessary, adding that he and his people learnt their lessons from the first one.

He said: “A lot of people were saying you were leading the first one, yes, I led the first one and I will say to everyone that I led proudly the first one. I don’t think the second one is necessary, we should have learnt from the first one, otherwise, the death would have been to no avail, we all have been in vain.”

Yoruba man now reminding Igbos what Ojukwu said....lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Every thing they think speak is all about Igbo Igbo igbo Igbo...

The love is too much.
Re: FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) by Scream(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojukwu was a product of the struggle, not the architect. He did not have the power to extinguish it.

The struggle is beyond your mental capacity. Do not dabble into what you know nothing about. Everyone that wants his fundamental human rights respected is a Biafran...read "We are all Biafrans".
Re: FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2019
Same Nigeria lovers are in other thread wishing they have visa to leave Nigeria for good....

A Nigerian is genetically born to be confuse
Re: FLASHBACK: There Is No Need For A Second Biafra Agitation – Ojukwu (video) by nakaman: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2019
Brainiac12:

See dis Anuofia ewu
Nnamdi cownu is out there far away from Nigeria U are here saying you Are fed up
Anuofia fed down na
Ewu

Biafroud
unintelligent. You just misused the quote option. Remention me when you say something worth replying.

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As 500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Lokoja / Buhari Signs 5 Bills Passed By 8th Assembly / Senator Adeyemi May Dump BELLO/ONOJA Campaign DG Position Continue Reading At H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.