Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I’m Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years (1879 Views)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years by xpotless: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Re: I’m Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years by NoRetreat(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2019
You are suffering from Post Traumatic Disorder that draws you to your scene of unplayable experience.if you or he is so good why did you or he leaves you.
Re: I’m Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years by satelliteDISH(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2019
NoRetreat:
You are suffering from Post Traumatic Disorder that draws you to your scene of unplayable experience.if you or he is so good why did you or he leaves you.

Someone should give this guy a glass of beer.

Re: I’m Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years by Eteka1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nothing new here.
Re: I’m Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years by niyot124: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
DEFLOWERED not DISVIRGINED.

Disvirgin(ed) is not an English word.

(1) (Reply)

Five Female Secondary Students Rape Biology Teacher To Coma In Ogun / Update On The Electricity Bypass I Was Caught For / Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.