Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) (1903 Views)

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by tchidizak: 10:43am On May 28, 2023
An embattled man causes a standstill at a park as he’s seen backing their child while stating how his wife abandoned them and ran.
A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment a father of one backed his daughter whom he was relocating to Edo State with.

According to the man, his wife abandoned them in Lagos and ran without a word leaving him with the responsibility of taking care of their child.

When asked by onlookers, he affirmed that ‘what a woman can do, a man can do better.’

Read Full Story Here: https://www.234blogs.online/2023/05/man-whose-wife-abandoned-causes-stir-as.html

Watch Video Here: https://www.234blogs.online/2023/05/man-whose-wife-abandoned-causes-stir-as.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by dawnomike(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2023
What kotherly love can do, fatherly love can do better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by Nice2023(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2023
Some men are pretenders...after dealing with the woman they now want to make it look as if na the woman be the devil.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by 43Ronin: 11:58am On May 28, 2023
Nice2023:
Some men are pretenders...after dealing with the woman they now want to make it look as if na the woman be the devil.
if the man is a devil, she would have run with her child. she's probably hoeing around as we speak

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by Iseoluwani: 12:13pm On May 28, 2023
Lol
Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:09pm On May 28, 2023
Is the girl child even safe with him? Most of these nija men are rapists and are always blaming the devil for their actions. Too many rape stories everyday. A careless mother.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by TsbAfrica: 2:05pm On May 28, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Is the girl child even safe with him? Most of these nija men are rapists and are always blaming the devil for their actions. Too many rape stories everyday. A careless mother.
let your thoughts pass through your brain before you express them... It will save you many head aches, I am sure you are single and a traumatized victim of pump and dump ...stick to your medication, my sister, you will be fine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:39pm On May 28, 2023
I am married motherfuckker. Does the term used/dump still exist in this era, an era where money is placed above love, and everyone is selfish in their own ways. The goat* which you are wouldn't know, daft slowpoke*. You think a woman would carry a baby 9months to later hand it over to you as the sole owner? You are plain maddd
TsbAfrica:
let your thoughts pass through your brain before you express them... It will save you many head aches, I am sure you are single and a traumatized victim of pump and dump ...stick to your medication, my sister, you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by chukskafor(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2023
Why all these many hate speeches my friends in here, what we need most in this country of ours is LOVE, let's embrace Peace and not all these bashing here and there.
I live you my PEACE
I live you with a quote from lucky dube :

We cry for peace, perfect peace
Lord, we cry for love in this neighborhood
I tell you no water can put out this fire
Only the lord can save us
We cry for peace in South Africa
Let me tell you we cry for peace in South Africa
We cry for peace, perfect peace
Lord, we cry for love in this neighborhood
Let me tell you no water can put out this fire
Only the lord can save us
We cry for peace in South Africa
Let me tell you we cry for peace in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by TsbAfrica: 12:13am On May 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I am married motherfuckker. Does the term used/dump still exist in this era, an era where money is placed above love, and everyone is selfish in their own ways. The goat* which you are wouldn't know, daft slowpoke*. You think a woman would carry a baby 9months to later hand it over to you as the sole owner? You are plain maddd
well you must be married to a rock becasue a human being that can put up with your way of processing reality must deserve a gold medal. I am sure he must be coping well ... Just say you have terrible luck with men in your life and that is why you think most Nigerian men are what you think ... Remember birds of the same feather flock together ... You might just be as bad as the Nigerian men in your imagination.
Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by Alonso91(m): 1:58am On May 29, 2023
Eleyi loud gan

Naija don happen to my brother

But is it necessary backing the baby in public? Or is ur way of soliciting sympathy?

If all of us should start expressing what we are passing throug in this manner,then there will be many lunatics in cloth
Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by Zonefree(m): 3:51am On May 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Since you're married, are your daughters safe with their father, your husband?

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by FahBuLous: 8:32am On May 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
FOOL, what has rape got to do with the story you bitter piece of shit. i am sure you must have been raped by your dad and uncles idiot.
Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by Dexy4yah(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2023
Is not just about the man carrying his baby, see eeeh naija men are going alot in the hands of there women.
nobody gives attention to men cus you are a man so you are suppose to endure any sort of abuse from your wive.
Men are silent, dying in silent cus when you voice out they ll see you as a weakly.

The worst thing that can happen to any man in this life is to get married to the wrong woman...life go just tire you.

I rather remain single than to marry a bad woman....

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by HYDEEE: 9:53am On May 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Are your children safe with you? Most of these nija women are rapists and are always blaming the devil for their actions. Too many rape stories everyday.
Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2023
Nice2023:

If the father is truly bad? Why would a mother leave her child for the man?

Call Evil Evil. Stop shifting blame.
Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by Nice2023(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

If the father is truly bad? Why would a mother leave her child for the man?

Call Evil Evil. Stop shifting blame.

English is too difficult for u to understand...some men does not mean I have generalised.

If I say some men,it means some women as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2023
Nice2023:

English is too difficult for u to understand...some men does not mean I have generalised.

If I say some men,it means some women as well.

At least he passed a message which you clearly understood.
Re: Man Whose Wife Abandoned Causes Stir As He’s Seen Backing Child (video) by tito44: 7:50pm On May 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

We know ur father raped u, but all men are not like ur father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Ritual Camp Has Been Found In The Core City Of Ibadan (photos) / Sunday Igboho Is Illiterate But Has Native Intelligence, Says Aare Gani Adams (V / Pickpockets Are Now In Computer Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.