Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

M.I Just Schooled Vector On "The Viper"(vector diss) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Just Schooled Vector On "The Viper"(vector diss) (484 Views)

Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / The Purge The Viper And The Rat. A Nairalander's Review. / [LYRICS] M.I Abaga – “the Viper” (vector Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Just Schooled Vector On "The Viper"(vector diss) by biddostandard: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2019
M.I talks about why Vector "hates" him, Vector vs. YSG, AQ and clarifies the Hennessy/Martell situation ,whats your thought fellas ,do you.think m.I was right all along or just bluffing,go listen.

1 Like

Re: M.I Just Schooled Vector On "The Viper"(vector diss) by Nbote(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
He didn't jus skool him, he beat him with one hand and advices him with d other.. Vector proved MI ryt by even jumping on Twitter to look for free production and beat lol

3 Likes

Re: M.I Just Schooled Vector On "The Viper"(vector diss) by Hausza: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mi has to be the biggest rapper in the entire African continent only seconded by S.A's Nasty C.. Mahn! that guy spits FIRE!!!
Re: M.I Just Schooled Vector On "The Viper"(vector diss) by biddostandard: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nbote:
He didn't jus skool him, he beat him with one hand and advices him with d other.. Vector proved MI ryt by even jumping on Twitter to look for free production and beat lol
im telling you bro ....the broke ass doesnt know how to respect the GOAT
Re: M.I Just Schooled Vector On "The Viper"(vector diss) by Ziconium(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mr Jude Abaga literally mauled, murdered and buried Vector on the track.

VEC should take some lessons from the Best lyricist in Africa ��������
Re: M.I Just Schooled Vector On "The Viper"(vector diss) by biddostandard: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Ziconium:
Mr Jude Abaga literally mauled, murdered and buried Vector on the track.

VEC should take some lessons from the Best lyricist in Africa ��������
yeah right ,I think vector croosed the line by dissing m.I,can you imagine he isnt even among the top 5 rappers in yoruba land woo thats some hot shit

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Knox – Ajuru / Gospel Version of Duduke By Simi / Best Christmas Songs From Boney M.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.