Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

"The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) (1665 Views)

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by CEOwatazs: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2019
After M.I's response to vector's "the purge" and "tetracycline" when he released "the viper", the king Kong crooner seems not to accept defeat as he assured fans to respond back to M.I under 24hours.

Legcrossed

Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by judgementyard(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
I laff in Swahili grin
Dis fight go sweet grin
Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by Nbote(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
M.I was ryt, he's even looking for free producer to use lolzzzz
Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by CEOwatazs: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
judgementyard:
I laff in Swahili grin
Dis fight go sweet grin

Hahahahahah ahswear

1 Like

Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by CEOwatazs: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nbote:
M.I was ryt, he's even looking for free producer to use lolzzzz

Was right that vector is broke?
Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by Jmk9292(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
It's a game
Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by Rik500k(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rik5k fan page

4 Likes

Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by Rik500k(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jmk9292:
It's a game
dude
Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by CEOwatazs: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rik500k:
my guy this one no be play, even if they planned it, if vector hear this viper finish, he must crase, cos m.i told us his history

Exactly, vector strted telling us m.i's history too on the Purge (wen he said rumors av it his a snake with SM few rats and iceprince left him and bcame a cold cat and aw he wanted to take HennessyDeal from him) we pray he complete it today
Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by Rik500k(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
CEOwatazs:

Exactly, vector strted telling us m.i's history too on the Purge (wen he said rumors av it his a snake with SM few rats and iceprince left him and bcame a cold cat and aw he wanted to take HennessyDeal from him) we pray he complete it today
Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by Jmk9292(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rik500k:
my guy this one no be play, even if they planned it, if vector hear this viper finish, he must crase, cos m.i told us his history

Na true... MI shall be the winner eventually
Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by CEOwatazs: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rik500k:
the purge was boring. M.I deserves the henessy deal, Vector is making people lose interest in their cyphers, he's bad marketing, be honest. ice prince s not a baby, he went out and stood on his Lane

Purge boring? Really?

Seems u prefer poems to rap.

Ice was man enough to Liv same as d AQ m.i was talking about.

D main tin is wat let to all dx?

M.i is tryna say AQ left koz of badt management and datx d same way ice , Jesse , koker, infat all doz ghuy dat wer der wen makori was d CEO in CC... Why? Smtin mst b fishy nah

Datx d part of the story DT will b interesting...

Everybdy get cockroach fr der cupboard
Re: "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) by luwiizy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
CEOwatazs:

Purge boring? Really?

Seems u prefer poems to rap.

Ice was man enough to Liv same as d AQ m.i was talking about.

D main tin is wat let to all dx?

M.i is tryna say AQ left koz of badt management and datx d same way ice , Jesse , koker, infat all doz ghuy dat wer der wen makori was d CEO in CC... Why? Smtin mst b fishy nah

Datx d part of the story DT will b interesting...

Everybdy get cockroach fr der cupboard
bro relax are you trying to compare both... �

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Upcoming Artist?..read This / Brand New Smashing Single Hit"farawe' From Ubins / 2sure2shizzy - Amemu (lil Wayne Copy Cat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.