Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] (26354 Views)

Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road / Dapo Abiodun Meets With Babatunde Fashola Over Otta-Abeokuta Road. / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by iWasNotHere(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Stop typing trash. Northern states have the BEST roads in Nigeria. I stayed in the north for 2yrs and I toured some states there.
bigpicture001:
This shouldnt b news...cuz other regions have long been neglected over the years nd attention oaid to only south west....

Even the northerners that hv the president havent seen half road construction nd rehabibikitation like south west hv seen under buhari...

Buhari is tinubu' puppet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by uuzba(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

Yep... very plenty in the North. grin
Well the reason is geological, and not because of anything you personally did
The soil up north is more stable. Probably, little underground water/aquifers. So it does not shift. Road remains good

Down south, there's many underground aquifers (body of water underground). The soil above tends to shift with time. That's why the roads keep breaking up. So best bet is to build the southern roads with reinforcement (iron bars) as if it's a bridge you are building.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by seunmohmoh(f): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
The day I will leave Nigeria, I will smile.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by neyop85(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Every portion of that road is bad, from Oshodi down to Brewery in Abeokuta. I ply that road every week, each time I pass, my car suffers and I also rain curses on our leaders.
Nigeria is the worst of all countries, maybe we are better than Tahiti and Somalia but after those two, we must be the next.
May God punish all those who have stolen from this country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by RexTramadol1: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kaduna Abuja road is one of d best we have in d country

But bandits have prevented people from using that road

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by abudawah(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
]I ply this road almost every week. It is worst than the pix here[/quote]
Far, far worse than this pix is depicting.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by khalids: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
The truth is Nigeria is too big to be run from a central point.....there s need for the regions or states to be empowered to handle these themselves

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by bigpicture001: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
iWasNotHere:
Stop typing trash. Northern states have the BEST roads in Nigeria. I stayed in the north for 2yrs and I toured some states there.

The roads were built by past northern military leaders plus OBJ nd jonathan...I mean fed. road...

Check how mny bubu has built in d north for his ppl.compared to dt he built in d south west

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
equalgarden:
Nigeria the ant of Africa.
You mean: gi-ant.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
The day I will leave Nigeria, I will smile.
Just smiling? Instead of laughing like:

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by folamsimper: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
In a country with the second largest deposit of bitumen after Canada. Nigeria's is suffering in the midst of abundance. Suffering and smiling people.

Yet, the lazy Nigerian youths will be praise-singing anscestors like Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo etc.

We ain't seen nothing yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by seunmohmoh(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
justbusy:
Just smiling? Instead of laughing like:
+ TEARS OF JOY.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by Princedapace(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nigerian leaders are the luckiest humans on earth. The rubbish we endure eh, my brothers in North Africa will not endure half of them before setting up politicians ablaze.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
bigpicture001:
This shouldnt b news...cuz other regions have long been neglected over the years nd attention oaid to only south west....

Even the northerners that hv the president havent seen half road construction nd rehabibikitation like south west hv seen under buhari...

Buhari is tinubu' puppet

Roads in the north are being built. Stop being funny
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
+ TEARS OF JOY.
But, leaving the country is not an entry ticket to wealth! Some people went to South Africa with thousands of dollars! But, came back empty-handed! Someone had to send a free plane to bring them back! Let's stay in Nigeria and build it, Seun!
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by aezenkwu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is not bad Nah. Have you been to Enugu through the federal road? You'd see the bad road
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by seunmohmoh(f): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=justbusy post=82892788]But, leaving the country is not an entry ticket to wealth! Some people went to South Africa with thousands of dollars! But, came back empty-handed! Someone had to send a free plane to bring them back! Let's stay in Nigeria and build it, Seun![/d]Don't worry;when you start your campaign, I'll support you from my new permanent residence.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by nep2ra(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wetin concern black man with development?
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by West2019(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
Why are them complaining I knw this Olu can't work .Ambode.that is ready to work you guys chase him.away
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
West2019:
Why are them complaining I knw this Olu can't work .Ambode.that is ready to work you guys chase him.away
Lol

It's a Federal road & it's not even in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by owbabs: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Roads always go bad. Maintenance is key. Problem is that people think build it once and we are good. You will spend more money on maintenance than the construction. Developed countries have put road maintenance on autopilot. This country has a long to go.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by tete7000(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Is there any road in good shape in Nigeria? I travelled Asaba-Abuja, Asaba-Lagos, Lagos-Warri, Lagos-Ibadan, amongst others, they are all the same story. A people who stole people's vote while vilifying the previous administration and promising heaven on earth have proven to be worse calamity that the people they vilified. APC is a collosal failure. May God deliver Nigerians from this self inflicted evil party and its people...

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by melotech(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Next level road
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by West2019(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
SirDelight:
Lol

It's a Federal road & it's not even in Lagos
ok.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by vichaz10(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
There is a part of that road that looks like a standard size jacuzzi
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] by Iceberg3: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2019
But the afonjas and deeply concerned self appointed ministers of Igbo affairs have pictures of all bad road in ABA nah!?

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.