Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road (40634 Views)

2023: Dapo Abiodun Declares Support For Osinbajo’s Presidential Bid / Street Traders, Touts Frustrating Lagos-Ota-Abeokuta Road Project – Federal Govt / FG Hands Over Lagos-ota-abeokuta And Other Roads To Lagos State And Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by nlfpmod: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
During our inspection tour, I declared a state of emergency on the Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road and also stated that we are giving the Federal Government a 2-week window to intervene on this road.

At it's expiration, the State Government would, putting the safety and comfort of its citizens first, have no choice than to immediately intervene through total reconstruction.

We were also at the Owode-Ilaro Road where I was made to understand that the contractor handling the Owode-Iwoye end of the road, RAJCOM is not living up to expectations.

I immediately revoked their contract due to the slow pace of work, and awarded it to CCECC who will now handle all the roadworks.

We also inspected some sections of the Ojodu-Abiodun-Akute-Oke Aro-Agbado-Ijoko-Sango Road where I promised that workers will move to site in the next three weeks so as to begin reconstruction of the deplorable road. #BuildingOurFutureTogether #DapoAbiodun #ISEYA #OgunState

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1550948750016892928?t=kVpTv7mRc_dxd3UpwEU0mw&s=08

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by wman(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elections are coming.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Tboymessiah(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Governor Eleyi, ko le wole

37 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by glufe: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is commendable. Abi make we vote Peter Obi for Ogun Governor again, IPIGs?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by hustla(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
The most useless Ogun State Governor ever!
He makes Gbenga Daniel look like a Saint!

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by marztar(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
I present to you the ELEYI of Ogun state.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by PALAPALA02(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
There’s no difference between this ogun state failure and his cross-river, abia and benue counterpart. The 4 worst things to happen to Nigeria.

Abacha was bad as people said then, even with the lootings then, i think Abacha did more for the people than these 4 ever did. Even if you give them anoda 8yrs to makt it 16yrs, I don’t think any of those states will exist anymore.

Ebonyi, bornu etc are examples that should be emulated, but those 4, na to dey chop dia state money dey complain say no money. The little resources they have, what have they done with it?
Embezzled
And most are APC led governments. Yet people are still campaigning for them. I don’t blame them. The normal Nigerian mentality is, so i am benefiting directly from it, i don’t give a Bleep bout the next person.

Tinubu forced Buhari on us, and see where we are today. If he had allowed the man rest and someone else came in then, maybe Nigeria wouldn’t be in this situation that we are today.

Pls avoid this party called APC. I feel Obi might do better. Atiku is also part of the problems. Many of Those supporting him have never been out of this country b4, but after contesting and loosing every elections, he goes back to dubai and fly round the world until the next election when he will come and buy form again, and yet people still support him, not knowing its there money he’s using to enjoy his life.

People abeg, sit and reason well. We can be like the USA or CANADA or even London. Afterall, most of the best professionals over there are Nigerians. If we can makeour country half better as theirs, people won’t be too bothered bout running away from the country.

APC supporters, Make una use una head abeg.
Your party is evil and a calamity to Nigerians.look beyond your personal gain and look at the greater good of the country in general. If the whole country is good, directly and indirectly, it will also be good for u. But if the country is bad as it is now, directly you might benefitting from the government, but indirectly, you’re also suffering more than what you’re gaining from the government.
Diesel is being sold for N850-N900. I don't think because you are an APC supporter, when you go to the filling station, they will sell it less for you.
the change you collect will still be spent in this harsh economy. so why not join hands to make the economy better, so you can genuinely enjoy a working economy.

My thoughts though

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Dialpad: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Starting is not the issue, completing within a timely manner is the thing here

5 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by toprealman: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Laughable. in 2022, we are still battling with bad roads. Politicians still use it as campaign lines and the people do the most ridiculous thing, applaud them.
They will now call for a commissioning event and then again, the people will gather, take pictures and guess what, applaud them once more.
When are we going to start the major process of development?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Franky70(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na now they wan do am

Osun election really shake these guys

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Penguin2: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Look at this fool…

Na now them swear am in?

Abi na today people start to dey talk about that road?

Osun Election don give am prelude of what is coming to him in Ogun and he has quickly resorted to eye service.

I hope Ogun people don’t fall for this nonsense.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by dynicks(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
The outcome of the OSUN ELECTION.....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by ade3164(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
You just wake up weret

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by iampeterben(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yes that road is a serious death trap. Buhari do something please, my people over there are suffering.
Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Af0nja: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na this one lane road be the thing?? Tueh!!

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by maestroz: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleyi

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by RealLordZeus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
osun effect

15 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by misterjosh(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Be like outcome of Osun state elections done make some of these governor's wake up... Hope it doesn't end up being "initial gragra".

4 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by abobote: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
This governor has been too calm, no much activity on his State

7 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by fasho01(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleyi on the beat

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Richie8701(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeria as a whole has been in a state of emergency from 1986 grin
Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Sucolee(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleyi wan scam us

5 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Aroyjunior(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
After you dhan allow me use 3hrs for that road cos you dey around.........well I saw your convoy though.
So you just know that road exist.
Whatever.....

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Kubin: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
People have already know their partner, as if they care
Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Mide3367: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gonna
Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Brendaniel: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleyi just woke up from sleep....

4 Likes

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Bmaster(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Paid advert.

I'm outta here

Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by Cantonese: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jagbajantis intete
Re: Abiodun Declares A State Of Emergency On The Lagos-Sango Ota-Abeokuta Road by olalekan9320(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
misterjosh:
Be like outcome of Osun state elections done make some of these governor's wake up... Hope it doesn't end up being "initial gragra".
I swear, that guy is very useless, élection is coming what he left for more than 3 years, now he is suddenly issuing ultimatum

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.