Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

WHY I WILL NO LONGER BE CALLED A CHRISTIAN- Christian Minister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHY I WILL NO LONGER BE CALLED A CHRISTIAN- Christian Minister (452 Views)

Join Short Nine-day Prayer For Christian-christian NASS / The Challenge Of Being A Christian | Christian Gospel TV / The Christian Minister, Sucked My Cucumber And Swallowed my Cum!!!---victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHY I WILL NO LONGER BE CALLED A CHRISTIAN- Christian Minister by donnie(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
First and Foremost, let me make it clear that I have nothing personal against the Christian Church. I quietly left pastoring 9 churches, when I knew I had to leave. I did not stay and preach this message to win members to take away with me as many Nigerian pastors do and it was intentional. Children of truth will always recognize truth. If you have the Spirit of truth you will recognize it when you see or hear truth. And revelation is progressive. I became born again and joined a Christian church because of truth. It was not for miracles or job or school fees. Actually, i wasn't even aware miracles still happened before I gave my heart to The Most High. My parents took good care of me. In fact it was after I became a “born again Christian” that things became tough, I had to live by the word of YAH. Then the strong persecution that followed being born-again those days, not all this jamboree people are doing these days in the name of Christianity that gets the world to congratulate you for your “conversion.”

I have family and friends that are Christian and I love them all. I have seen some here who by the grace of YAH, I helped to where they are today, running their mouths excited to comment on facebook. Religion should not make you foolish or stupid.... I have Christian widows, children, students and even pastors I help till this day. And no man should take the place of YAH in your life; that’s idolatry; worship only YAH.

YAH is short for YAHUAH, the Hebrew name of THE FATHER. That was the name the father wrote with his own hand on tablets of stone when he wrote the 10 commandments. That’s where the English Jehovah came from. But there was no letter “J” until just about 300 hundred years ago. Also from where you get HALLELU-YAH (meaning: praise be to YAH). So I will rather stick with the original YAHUAH. The name of THE SON is YAHUSHA meaning YAHUAH is salvation (YAHU-The Father’s name + SHA-meaning salvation). So You see, His name actually gives praise to the FATHER (for those of you who think he came to scatter the FATHER’s work). That’s the name the Greeks incorrectly rendered as Jesus. The 1611 KJV actually has the name as Iesus because there was no letter “J” at that time. Hebrew does not have the letter “J”. If they wanted to use English, they should have called Him Joshua which is English for YAHUSHA but they chose Jesus. Anyways, that’s for another day. In your English bible, 7000 times the Hebrew name YAHUAH is replaced with the titles Lord or God which actually have their roots in paganism (I will give details another day). But never mind, I understand you when you use those wrong titles, even when you use them to insult me, and He who sees the sincerity of your heart when you pray does too.

THEN to your beloved title: CHRISTIAN. I would not have addressed this matter if some of you didn’t start calling me Anti-Christ. The problem is many Nigerians don’t like to read. You prefer to chat choo choo choo choo all over social media without knowledge. The bible says “study to show yourself approved”. The followers of the Mashiach (messiah) did not call themselves Christians. They were actually called “Nazarenes” (Acts 24:5). It was at Antioch that they were called Christians by non-believers and in a derogatory manner. And there were already Christians in existence hundreds of years before YAHUSHA HAMASHIACH (HaMashiach is Hebrew for “the Anointed One”). The followers of the Greek Sun god (Cerapis) which was worshiped in Rome were called Christus. I will not say more than that.

And finally, for those of you Christians who say “Oh if it was the God of the Old Testament”, he will do this or that; well, let me announce to you that He is the same YAHUAH. HE CHANGETH NOT. And these are the days that were prophesied about, when His people ISRAEL will hear his voice and return to Him. No man can stop it.

And these are the days when the cup of His wrath will be released upon the earth. And many around the world are being raised to warn men because times of judgment have come, and The Most High has begun to pour out judgments upon the earth even as we approach the day of our Savior’s return. All praises be to The Most High YAH!
SHALOM.
#AwakeOIsrael

SEE MORE POSTS

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Question: "What Is The Importance Of Christian Baptism?" / Why Babcock Should Not Have Expelled The Student / I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.