Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me (1080 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / How To Transfer From FCMB Bank To Other Banks Account / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by Solomon8144: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
I made a 5000naira withdrawal with these guys with a union Bank atm by Monday or Tuesday it wasn't successful they told me issue cooperative error or something similar to that but i got debited instantly thinking it will be credited back in few minutes like other banks do.
I decided to withdraw another 5000naira again and it went through.
I have sent these guys several mails and calls both on their whatsapp and Instagram and their email but nothing seem to be coming up they told me to wait for 5 days can you imagine and it's even more than 5 days now I'm still yet to get my 5000naira.

That was how they blocked my account the other time for no reason i had to bring it down here before they started calling me asking me to take down the post that the account will be opened immediately.

All these banks in Nigeria are really annoying seriously right now I'm dealing with access bank.
I'll never forgive diamond bank for merging with such a useless bank seriously. Diamond bank was once the very best bank in Nigeria but since they merged with access bank they have been utterly useless.

Two credit transfer i made yesterday up till today access bank is yet to credit me

Re: Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by Solomon8144: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
I'm sorry this is a new account i can't post in the business section for certain days

5 days since last week Monday I'm still yet to get my money

Re: Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by Solomon8144: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
5 days since on Monday o i have made several calls they don't even have a toll free line.
This bank is causing me serious problem lately

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by uboma(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
I enjoyed the bank when it was still Diamond Bank. Access bank customer care relations is poo.
Re: Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by Solomon8144: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
uboma:
I enjoyed the bank when it was still Diamond Bank. Access bank customer care relations is poo.
I'm closing my account with both fcmb and access immediately i get my money from both.

Diamond bank is very silly for merging with such unserious silly bank.

I never experienced any of this all my years of banking with diamond bank but lately it's from one problem to the other
Re: Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by uboma(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Solomon8144:

I'm closing my account with both fcmb and access immediately i get my money from both.

Diamond bank is very silly for merging with such unserious silly bank.

I never experienced any of this all my years of banking with diamond bank but lately it's from one problem to the other

Diamond Bank was poorly managed by Dozie's son. Access bank actually came to their rescue by way of acquisitions else Diamond bank would have folded up.
Re: Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by Solomon8144: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
uboma:

Diamond Bank was poorly managed by Dozie's son. Access bank actually came to their rescue by way of acquisitions else Diamond bank would have folded up.
You're right tho but seriously access bank is a very disappointing bank.
Banks like zenith or gtb didn't come to their rescue na access bank chai
Re: Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by uboma(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Solomon8144:

You're right tho but seriously access bank is a very disappointing bank.
Banks like zenith or gtb didn't come to their rescue na access bank chai

I think Diamond Bank was heavily indebted to Access Bank.

I no longer use my Diamond Bank account.

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by decrownprince(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
FCMB no be bank at all. The painful thing is dat na my salary account. First the bank will debit me like three to four times a months without alerts. I collected load of #455,600 from the bank, i was informed by the bank and documents presently to me dat #14,105.77 will be deducted from my account for 38 months, which suppose to be #536,019.26 but is not so. When I calculated everything is more than #700,000 I later paid. I also when to give them my credit ATM card which i have request for it to be block to close my credit account with dem. One week later i received alert that dat ATM card that was with dem was use to redraw #3000 from UBA bank by me. The only thing i can say i enjoy abt the bank is their mobile app and internet banking. You can do some many things with their internet banking.

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Bank Is Ruining Me by topstone4: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Solomon8144:
I made a 5000naira withdrawal with these guys with a union Bank atm by Monday or Tuesday it wasn't successful they told me issue cooperative error or something similar to that but i got debited instantly thinking it will be credited back in few minutes like other banks do.
I decided to withdraw another 5000naira again and it went through.
I have sent these guys several mails and calls both on their whatsapp and Instagram and their email but nothing seem to be coming up they told me to wait for 5 days can you imagine and it's even more than 5 days now I'm still yet to get my 5000naira.

That was how they blocked my account the other time for no reason i had to bring it down here before they started calling me asking me to take down the post that the account will be opened immediately.

All these banks in Nigeria are really annoying seriously right now I'm dealing with access bank.
I'll never forgive diamond bank for merging with such a useless bank seriously. Diamond bank was once the very best bank in Nigeria but since they merged with access bank they have been utterly useless.

Two credit transfer i made yesterday up till today access bank is yet to credit me

Report them to the CBN on twitter. Make sure you quote fcmb and CBN twitter handles when reporting them to CBN on twitter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 1% Gambler / Something Strange About ATM Machines In London / Platinum Investment, Is It Legit Or Another MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.