Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Get Free Data On All Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Free Data On All Networks (922 Views)

The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Data On All Networks by Fabbbie(f): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm joining to introduce to you a working but not new method of getting data 100% FREE grin shocked

To get started, Click HERE

Follow he link to the app and sign up with your number

Then start referring your friends

But hurry the price hikes real quick!!

With just downloading the app you get free 900dents and for a daily bonus of 500 Dents shocked

This means you can get a data plan of 350mb free grin

*Applies to link only
Re: Get Free Data On All Networks by Fabbbie(f): 3:14am On Oct 07, 2019
It's a cool way
Re: Get Free Data On All Networks by Fabbbie(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Data is Life cool

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Flash My "Copy" Infinix Hot 5 Phone / Buy New Samsung Galaxy A30s / How To Get Free Data On All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.