Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) (51384 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo & Others Whose Lookalikes Are Beyond Knowing Who Is Who / Wow! What A Resemblance. Celebrities And Their Lookalikes / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by William5432: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
We all have a doppelgänger somewhere out there but may haven't recognize them yet. However, celebrities tend to find theirs easily due to popularity.

Below i will be listing top 5 West African Celebrities who must have found their doppelgänger. 4 Nigerians and 1 Ghanian. Let's go hit the road with the show.

1. Jackie Appiah and Rema Namakula

Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah found a twin sister from another mother in Ugandan Music Star, Rema Namakula. The star is believed to be spouse of the most popular Ugandan music star, Eddy Kenzo.

2. Linda Ikeji and Deona Hayes

The pretty lady identified as Deona Hayes, revealed that she's honored to be compared with Linda whom she labelled a smart and beautiful woman. She also revealed that she has been getting many emails and messages as regards to the issue. 

Deona on her Facebook account, said: I have been getting tons of emails and direct messages comparing me to this Nigerian blogger named Linda Ikeji. I heard about her years ago but never knew what she looked like. Fast forward to today and I have to admit I do see the resemblance! This woman is smart and beautiful! She has launched her own monthly subscription streaming app and continues to break down barriers for women of color in the business world. I am flattered to be compared to such a Queen! Thank you!

3. Pete Edochie and Kingsley Abasili

A Nollywood actor Kingsley Abasili who has turn so controversial because he looks much like the legendary actor Pete Edochie. Kingsley Abasili announced that he has finally featured in same movie with the legend look alike.

Although Pete Edochie's look alike come in much younger actor, the resemblance is undisputable.

He published a post on his Facebook account staying "Daddy and I set to appear in same movie coming out soon - UNROYAL. To God be the Glory!"

4. Rema and Ivorian Girl

Funny that Rema's doppelgänger has to be a female, but the artiste has been refereed to as a "Beautiful Boy". This moniker comes as a result of his girlish face.

He shared photo of them on Instagram and wrote; ‘I finally found my sister’. However, many fans have reacted to the photo and some are insinuating that the girl is Rema long lost sister.

However, Rema and the lady, who resides in Abidjan, Ivory Coast have been opportune to meet each other and the singer has acknowledged their resemblance. In a new tweet, Rema called the unnamed young lady his sister. 

5. 2Baba and Joe El

Kennis music artiste, Joel Amadi, popularly called Joe El, could easily come across as a double for Hypertek Music boss, Tuface Idibia, as the look so much alike both facially, music style and in their voice tones.

In fact, Joe El can be said to be Tuface's clone and you would not be far from the truth. The two of them have a lot in common, including coming from the same Idoma stock in Benue State, a bit similarity in voice and facial resemblance.

The You are in Love crooner and the one we call TuBaba make our celebrity look alike today.

https://lifestyles.ng/gist/celebrities-and-look-alikes/

12 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by William5432: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
See More Photos Here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Freemanbobble: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pete Edochie and Kingsley Abasili own nor join at all

But Joel Amadi and tubaba own rhyme
But the only problem be say he nor go fit be like tuface
If you know you know

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by nauto7: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by ainas247: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
shocked Linda Ikeji and Rema, wow....

Rank your business on Google now
chat up

15 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by escandon(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Look at Linda’s look alike she most definitely can be regarded as her twin sister same goes for rema I can’t wait to see tinubu and objs look alike

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
nonsense information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by amaezeedu(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hmmm grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
The only person that has found her look alike is Linda Ikeji

24 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by SunriseW(f): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
That Linda look alike is so beautiful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
That number three na big lie, make una no dey lie on Sundays

2 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Doppelgangers on point! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
awwfar:
nonsense information
very very nonsensical
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by ayatt(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rema and Remita

3 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
And you forgot Adesua Etomi and Dirichi Okpeke

By the way remove 2 face and J'eol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Johntitus: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
I've not found my lookalike yet -- money.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Grandium: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wow
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by larry90500(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
James Saint Patrick (Power) and Mike (Bbnaija) too.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Passionate888: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
I hope I don't have a thief as a doppleganger o, I no want make govt dive me.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wetin come consign us with the look alike?

Make we dey fry meat?
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by adeyemi91(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
The Rema tho.. Nigga dey happy say e be like geh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by noble71(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
cheesy that Linda look alike is a perfect beauty.

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Ksslib(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Was expecting to see "Nigeria and Hell fire" on the list.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by achikolo(f): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
post=82896708:
Doppelgangers on point! kiss
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by makinson2865: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jackie Appiah and Rema Namakula own is too striking.God is wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
So zeeworld Bollywood movies with twinny is real......... I need to find my twinny as soon as possible
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
So zeeworld Bollywood movies with unrelated twinny is real....... I need find my own twinny as soon as possible
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by francisMKD(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
i've always known that this Kingsley Abasili looks like Pete Edochie...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Offpoint: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
I've zoom all the attached photos and kind see any resemblance in all... Maybe when I'm sober I'll notice. for now all I see is pix mix with the highest filtration known to humanity except the Pete pic.

The rest look like artwork

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.