Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) (51354 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo & Others Whose Lookalikes Are Beyond Knowing Who Is Who / Wow! What A Resemblance. Celebrities And Their Lookalikes / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by bologzy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
what about funke akindele and taraji p henson
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
All these mumu bloggers sef.. .
That's Rema's biological sister.
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Jman06(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Everyone has a lookalike somewhere!

On many occasions I have been stopped by people who mistook me for someone they knew somewhere.
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Izabel(f): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
bologzy:
what about funke akindele and taraji p henson
is that a joke?
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jman06:
Everyone has a lookalike somewhere!

On many occasions I have been stopped by people who mistook me for someone they knew somewhere.

Hope they don't mistake you for one long lost thief they've been looking for.. .
You know how Nigerians are quick to Lynch people without explanation.

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by deltateam: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
William5432:
We all have a doppelgänger somewhere out there but may haven't recognize them yet. However, celebrities tend to find theirs easily due to popularity.

Below i will be listing top 5 West African Celebrities who must have found their doppelgänger. 4 Nigerians and 1 Ghanian. Let's go hit the road with the show.

1. Jackie Appiah and Rema Namakula

Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah found a twin sister from another mother in Ugandan Music Star, Rema Namakula. The star is believed to be spouse of the most popular Ugandan music star, Eddy Kenzo.

2. Linda Ikeji and Deona Hayes

The pretty lady identified as Deona Hayes, revealed that she's honored to be compared with Linda whom she labelled a smart and beautiful woman. She also revealed that she has been getting many emails and messages as regards to the issue. 

Deona on her Facebook account, said: I have been getting tons of emails and direct messages comparing me to this Nigerian blogger named Linda Ikeji. I heard about her years ago but never knew what she looked like. Fast forward to today and I have to admit I do see the resemblance! This woman is smart and beautiful! She has launched her own monthly subscription streaming app and continues to break down barriers for women of color in the business world. I am flattered to be compared to such a Queen! Thank you!

3. Pete Edochie and Kingsley Abasili

A Nollywood actor Kingsley Abasili who has turn so controversial because he looks much like the legendary actor Pete Edochie. Kingsley Abasili announced that he has finally featured in same movie with the legend look alike.

Although Pete Edochie's look alike come in much younger actor, the resemblance is undisputable.

He published a post on his Facebook account staying "Daddy and I set to appear in same movie coming out soon - UNROYAL. To God be the Glory!"

4. Rema and Ivorian Girl

Funny that Rema's doppelgänger has to be a female, but the artiste has been refereed to as a "Beautiful Boy". This moniker comes as a result of his girlish face.

He shared photo of them on Instagram and wrote; ‘I finally found my sister’. However, many fans have reacted to the photo and some are insinuating that the girl is Rema long lost sister.

However, Rema and the lady, who resides in Abidjan, Ivory Coast have been opportune to meet each other and the singer has acknowledged their resemblance. In a new tweet, Rema called the unnamed young lady his sister. 

5. 2Baba and Joe El

Kennis music artiste, Joel Amadi, popularly called Joe El, could easily come across as a double for Hypertek Music boss, Tuface Idibia, as the look so much alike both facially, music style and in their voice tones.

In fact, Joe El can be said to be Tuface's clone and you would not be far from the truth. The two of them have a lot in common, including coming from the same Idoma stock in Benue State, a bit similarity in voice and facial resemblance.

The You are in Love crooner and the one we call TuBaba make our celebrity look alike today.

https://lifestyles.ng/gist/celebrities-and-look-alikes/

I can accept all except that of Pete Edochie. That must be a joke.

How exactly do they look alike abi una eyes don jogodo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Baby9jalife: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
He is a younger version. They look like Father and Son.
deltateam:

I can accept all except that of Pete Edochie. That must be a joke.

How exactly do they look alike abi una eyes don jogodo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by kiltoko1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Waiting for obj and oshomole look like

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Grandium:
Wow

I'm an amateur anthropologist but what is this doing here.?
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by myfan: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Myself and myself. Lol.

In today's world and business environment as a whole, the importance of online marketing can never be over emphasized. This is because those who have taken advantage of the opportunity can joyfully testify of significant increase in patronage and building of clientele in their respective businesses. However, what some business owners fail to understand is that, they need to do aggressive marketing if they must stay in the business, otherwise, they may be knocked out of business by competitors. Besides, you never can tell where your next customer/client will come from. This is why it is pertinent you grab every opportunity to your advantage by doing marketing of your products and services. At the same time, some of you may not have time to do this by yourself. Then why not allow me handle this for you? The expected results will be there for you to see.

In summary, what is that product or service you have that needs online marketing, then I can resourcfully handle that for you.

Call or chat me on

Zero eight one, seven seven zero three 9 six 9 zero
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
NORSIYK:

By the way remove 2 face and J'eol
I dey tell you.. Those two guys,na only their glasses be wan get any form of semblance

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Baby9jalife: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is another photo of Pete Edochie and Kingsley Abasili. For those saying dem no follow

2 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Nickshrapnel: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Uti Nwachukwu and Gbenro

2 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Broda John And Muhammadu Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by sylve11: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Auxtin85:
The only person that has found her look alike is Linda Ikeji

you get eyes my guy. wink cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Grandium: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
grandstar:

I'm an amateur anthropologist but what is this doing here.?

If you don't know the history of man mixing his DNA with animals and toying with nature then what did they teach you?

They are making hybrid creatures now yet we gaslight ourselves thinking the Babylonian Cushites didn't do the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKrtspUwgb8

Wake up out your your slumber

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by sylve11: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
francisMKD:
i've always known that this Kingsley Abasili looks like Pete Edochie...

them nor resemble at all. which kind eyes una get sef? sad cool

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
What of buhari and jubril
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jackie Appiah is Okawa shaznay
The Delilah girl
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rema and ivorian girl . . . .hmmn , make una no try am oh ! Una go born balotelli , i swear ! As for that tubaba/ joe el , make dem do dna test asap if them sure say no be the same popsy born them !so two of them be idoma from state wey like fakafiki die and alarm bells no ring ? Then who yu think say 'innocent' idibia take impregnating plenty women resemble ? Abeg make them go find out from tuface daddy how e take go those years for benue make he own up .ahn ahhnn , see resemblance ! We can't take it !
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Ksslib:
Was expecting to see "Nigeria and Hell fire" on the list.

bros wetin na ?
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
William5432:
We all have a doppelgänger somewhere out there but may haven't recognize them yet. However, celebrities tend to find theirs easily due to popularity.

Below i will be listing top 5 West African Celebrities who must have found their doppelgänger. 4 Nigerians and 1 Ghanian. Let's go hit the road with the show.

1. Jackie Appiah and Rema Namakula

Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah found a twin sister from another mother in Ugandan Music Star, Rema Namakula. The star is believed to be spouse of the most popular Ugandan music star, Eddy Kenzo.

2. Linda Ikeji and Deona Hayes

The pretty lady identified as Deona Hayes, revealed that she's honored to be compared with Linda whom she labelled a smart and beautiful woman. She also revealed that she has been getting many emails and messages as regards to the issue. 

Deona on her Facebook account, said: I have been getting tons of emails and direct messages comparing me to this Nigerian blogger named Linda Ikeji. I heard about her years ago but never knew what she looked like. Fast forward to today and I have to admit I do see the resemblance! This woman is smart and beautiful! She has launched her own monthly subscription streaming app and continues to break down barriers for women of color in the business world. I am flattered to be compared to such a Queen! Thank you!

3. Pete Edochie and Kingsley Abasili

A Nollywood actor Kingsley Abasili who has turn so controversial because he looks much like the legendary actor Pete Edochie. Kingsley Abasili announced that he has finally featured in same movie with the legend look alike.

Although Pete Edochie's look alike come in much younger actor, the resemblance is undisputable.

He published a post on his Facebook account staying "Daddy and I set to appear in same movie coming out soon - UNROYAL. To God be the Glory!"

4. Rema and Ivorian Girl

Funny that Rema's doppelgänger has to be a female, but the artiste has been refereed to as a "Beautiful Boy". This moniker comes as a result of his girlish face.

He shared photo of them on Instagram and wrote; ‘I finally found my sister’. However, many fans have reacted to the photo and some are insinuating that the girl is Rema long lost sister.

However, Rema and the lady, who resides in Abidjan, Ivory Coast have been opportune to meet each other and the singer has acknowledged their resemblance. In a new tweet, Rema called the unnamed young lady his sister. 

5. 2Baba and Joe El

Kennis music artiste, Joel Amadi, popularly called Joe El, could easily come across as a double for Hypertek Music boss, Tuface Idibia, as the look so much alike both facially, music style and in their voice tones.

In fact, Joe El can be said to be Tuface's clone and you would not be far from the truth. The two of them have a lot in common, including coming from the same Idoma stock in Benue State, a bit similarity in voice and facial resemblance.

The You are in Love crooner and the one we call TuBaba make our celebrity look alike today.

https://lifestyles.ng/gist/celebrities-and-look-alikes/

Wonders shall never ends that of linda ikeji, rema and 2baba just astonished me it's really amazing how they looks alike without any blood link.
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Every one on earth has a look alike

But if you are rich and famous, you will be identified quickly

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Me and Tyler perry.
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Las Las the lady fine pass Linda sha cool
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by femliany(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Oshiomole resembles the two of them
uote author=escandon post=82896661]Look at Linda’s look alike she most definitely can be regarded as her twin sister same goes for rema I can’t wait to see tinubu and objs look alike [/quote]
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by Creativebae(f): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Just like me and my baby khafi
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by fireback: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
escandon:
Look at Linda’s look alike she most definitely can be regarded as her twin sister same goes for rema I can’t wait to see tinubu and objs look alike
you're a trouble maker.
Re: 5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) by domido(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
We are forgetting Peter of P square and Usher

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] / Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea / BBnaija: Blac Chyna Follows Mercy On Instagram (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.