Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? (48748 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / M.I. Vs Nas: 'we Must Get Our Money Back’ - Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Juliearth(f): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
I swear mi put vector in the casket seeking permission to cover him up

MI took vector to the cleaners, the "cold room", he diss made me depressed.
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Juliearth(f): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2019
greatjoshy:
In the entertainment industry in Nigeria, you have to always trend on the news for whatever reason at all just to be famous.
I never knew the mammal called Naira Marley until the EFCC saga, they gave him cheap publicity and made him so famous.

This beef between King M.I and Vector is only gonna make them more famous and make them trend once more after a long time.

You are right about this. Who knows if they even planned it trend.
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by LucemFerre: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Juliearth:

You are right about this. Who knows if they even planned it trend.

Even if they planned it, that sh!t from M.I was a fvcking friendly fire... an empty-the-clip friendly fvcking fire

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by LucemFerre: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by rahztafari(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2019
I keep telling guys that both diss tracks are below the belt. Vector's purge was weak enough to make MI's viper good. Both rappers should just continue their sing songs abeg

IMO, tha viper was not even a diss. Fine, he had more and even better punches but he was just boring!!! Like we don't already know that he is successful than vector; like we don't know that vector is jealous. . .

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Rasheed02(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=LONGPREEK post=82933895][/quote] one is a university graduate, one is a drop out.
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Amanstailored: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Am not an authority in the rap game. Bt have always been a huge fan of hiphop, i grew up watching 2pac, biggie, dre, snop, xzibit, missy eliot, bone thugs, pdiddy, ice cube and all the other contemporary hiphop artist, Nas, talibqualib(am not sure i got d spelling right). And what i can say about MI vs Vector is that every rap battle is about attacking ur opponents
1 integrity
2. Personality
3 credibility
4. Comedy(a total mockery of you, your physical looks, ur achievemnts, ur family etc.
All vector did was "comedy" an attack on MI's height, i mean if u listen to his two diss track, his entire reference and punchline was just on MI's height, pls if vector fans disagree then pls give me another punchline in vectors track i didnt hear or i missed.
But MI attacked vectors integrity(refernce to how he badly treated his manager and wasnt loyal to his close associates)
MI attacked his personality(reference to vectors bitternes and jealosy)
MI attacked his credibility(reference to bn the least of yoruba rappers)
MI got comic about vectos lack of success, his not bn able to boast of a house, staying at his girlfriend place, not being able to boast of helping or aiding anyone in the industry.
Most person who listened to #the viper, felt really sorry for vector cos MI completely turned vector against himself. Vector can come up with a better reply as a matter of fact a 3rd diss track(how can u make a potential 3diss track againt just 1reply and still call urself a winner) and we wud still remember MI's punchline "dont just win the beef but also win in life.
The truth, vector is talented and gifted, and maybe a better rapper than MI, bt i still go by MI's punchline, "dnt just win the beef bt win in life".
You made 2diss track and didnt get a response, MI even waved the white flag by congratulating u via twitter and u threw it right back at his face because of your kpekere ego, my brother vector you can come back with a thousand diss track but until you win in life u cant be MISTER INCREDIBLE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by DonBenny77(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=82938278][/quote]

MI sings, vector raps
Like Jay and Nas.

In my opinion Mi is whack n nothing gone change that.
His rhymes sound childish he don't do punch line.
Mi rap b like high school Akunaki flows
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by LucemFerre: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2019
DonBenny77:

MI's shit is a combined effort of his crew took him like 2 weeks to come up with. He takes time to prepare his lyrics and rhymes them luckily he blew with one whack remix he was biting other artists flow "ogbonifelili I'm chilling inside ya belly" nonsense song the popular listeners like you buy that crap but I dont feel it. he has no freestyle value as we saw on Tim Westwood, Jago did all the freestyle he was checking all through the small flows he crammed.

The only MI song I know is "Baby"

You're missing the objective. First to do no dey pain.
Eminem took that long and made a solid diss song and y'all felt it. MI did thesame and "...that's too long?" Fvcking slave

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by LucemFerre: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2019
DonBenny77:

MI sings, vector raps
Like Jay and Nas.

The lyrics flew over your head that's why

3 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by pafisayo(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Amanstailored:
Am not an authority in the rap game. Bt have always been a huge fan of hiphop, i grew up watching 2pac, biggie, dre, snop, xzibit, missy eliot, bone thugs, pdiddy, ice cube and all the other contemporary hiphop artist, Nas, talibqualib(am not sure i got d spelling right). And what i can say about MI vs Vector is that every rap battle is about attacking ur opponents
1 integrity
2. Personality
3 credibility
4. Comedy(a total mockery of you, your physical looks, ur achievemnts, ur family etc.
All vector did was "comedy" an attack on MI's height, i mean if u listen to his two diss track, his entire reference and punchline was just on MI's height, pls if vector fans disagree then pls give me another punchline in vectors track i didnt hear or i missed.
But MI attacked vectors integrity(refernce to how he badly treated his manager and wasnt loyal to his close associates)
MI got comic about vectos lack of success, his not bn able to boast of a house, staying at his girlfriend place, not being able to boast of helping or aiding anyone in the industry.
Most person who listened to #the viper, felt really sorry for vector cos MI completely turned vector against himself. Vector can come up with a better reply as a matter of fact a 3rd diss track(how can u make a potential 3diss track againt just 1reply and still call urself a winner) and we wud still remember MI's punchline "dont just win the beef but also win in life.
The truth, vector is talented and gifted, and maybe a better rapper than MI, bt i still go by MI's punchline, "dnt just win the beef bt win in life".
You made 2diss track and didnt get a response, MI even waved the white flag by congratulating u via twitter and u threw it right back at his face because of your kpekere ego, my brother vector you can come back with a thousand diss track but until you win in life u cant be MISTER INCREDIBLE

God bless you!

5 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Amanstailored: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2019
pafisayo:

God bless you!
Vector combined views on his 2tracks are not even up to MI's total views on just the viper on youtube. How can u come out with such bitterness and jealousy and person still make money on top your head and you say ur more talented than him. Abeg vector had better start thinking like a business man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Ryocaj:
MI's dumb fan writing dumb shii.. No matter aw y'all try 2 promote MI's d Viper.. it lacked d lyrical prowess of Tetracycling n d purge.. no Nigerian rapper can take on Vector wen it comes 2 dissing.. Reminisce really tried 2 get a draw.. MI was already roasted with Purge n tetracycling .. the pastor's son will just nail him finally.. Vector all d way

Same here! We stand and sit with Lanre

Lafiaji dey hot!

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by LucemFerre: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Same here! We stand and sit with Lanre

Lafiaji dey hot!

Haha... the sarcasm was obvious cheesy
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2019
LucemFerre:

Haha... the sarcasm was obvious cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2019
leocollins:
vector has wordplay and will reply m.i soon..someone who did 2hours freestyle on different words.. even m. I sefs can't beat that.. am enjoying the beef Sha.. make person beef burna boy na...

Person go beef burna boy?
The person wan die?
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Nuclear99:
M.I, Vector and their supporter, They are all mad

Including you the commenter
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Ojukwubucket:
This writ up without phyno is Like a white rice without STEW

Na wetin dey pain you be that?

Sorry o
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Revolva(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2019
From.twitter polls I conducted M.I is wining

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by IkePeters(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2019
And the winner is.... MI. Undisputed King of Rap.
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Amanstailored: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2019

1 integrity

2. Personality

3 credibility

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't care about their beef.

I am vegetarian...
Nice punchline.... U could make a better rapper dan vector

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Zoroaster: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Amanstailored:
1 integrity
2. Personality
3 credibility
This is not true though.. M.i is a much better rapper than vector.. Trust me its not close.. I'd pick yung6ix and erigga over him
You guys overrate the guy alot..
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Zoroaster: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2019
DonBenny77:

MI sings, vector raps
Like Jay and Nas.

M. I sings kwa?
While scalar
sings on almost half of songs on his album?...smh
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2019
viqSmallz:
I say this as a rap head, MI isn't winning. His response was more of being petty and reaching out to the emotions of Nigerians who generally dont have the head for good content. He towed down the line of religion and screaming for Peace and all.

Vector' s response was deep only few understood.

Both are the best rappers out of Nigerian right now with each having area of strenght. Vec -wordplay MI punches
I hate this rubbish vector fans type..... SAYING HES WACK RAP IS FOR DIP (DEEP) MINDED ASSHOLES AND THEY RE FEW to Understand? Really ..............hes a prophet right Well he was schooled real nice on how to dissSsss........M. I diss track was for the general not for some wack few who be claiming deep minded Stupid fans.....

4 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2019
jayextra:
smiley I was hyping Vector since...the guy spits bars

Buh I listened to Viper(Letter to Vector) by Oga M.I

Chai Vector was murdered,I'm waiting for his 'Distractions 2' shaa grin
...there no higher authority!!!! M. I z kingggggg
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2019
Ryocaj:
MI's dumb fan writing dumb shii.. No matter aw y'all try 2 promote MI's d Viper.. it lacked d lyrical prowess of Tetracycling n d purge.. no Nigerian rapper can take on Vector wen it comes 2 dissing.. Reminisce really tried 2 get a draw.. MI was already roasted with Purge n tetracycling .. the pastor's son will just nail him finally.. Vector all d way
I have listened to the purge and it was wackk.... Like wack shit with only one line......... Vec is still a kid.....hes fans re dumb
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2019
MNDY:
Knowing fully well who the king is, Iceberg Slim came out with his song Am I Better Than M.I and few years later, he calmed down. M.I did not even go hard on Vector yet and he is declared winner, what if he goes hardcore on him?
That tack wasnt a diss.... M. I was only advising bro....
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2019
temielects:
Vector is no where near tongue
Sure bosss.... I hate overly hyped bitches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Nuclear99:
M.I, Vector and their supporter, They are all mad
Ur full family
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2019
DonBenny77:

For your information we are not most people we are uncommon.

You are wrong I downloaded and listened to the purge. I can't download MI's ahit with my precious MB.
MI ain't no rapper
...never knew i had the purge on my phone!!!!! I prefer blackbonez to every one on that track including d worm forming viper
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2019
DonBenny77:

MI's shit is a combined effort of his crew took him like 2 weeks to come up with. He takes time to prepare his lyrics and rhymes them luckily he blew with one whack remix he was biting other artists flow "ogbonifelili I'm chilling inside ya belly" nonsense song the popular listeners like you buy that crap but I dont feel it. he has no freestyle value as we saw on Tim Westwood, Jago did all the freestyle he was checking all through the small flows he crammed.

The only MI song I know is "Baby"
D only song i knew vector did was vector sef... Nd twas wack too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister / Mercy Eke Jumps On Okada, Laments / Denilson Igwe Buys A New Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.