Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? (48658 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / M.I. Vs Nas: 'we Must Get Our Money Back’ - Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
I have listened to the purge and it was wackk.... Like wack shit with only one line......... Vec is still a kid.....hes fans re dumb
Who d f*ck is dis.. lol.. rap ain't ur thing at all.. it shows ur IQ is too low 2 understand punchlines n wordplay.. u should try listening 2 Mega 99 or Malaika.. u will do just fine

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Heavance(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2019
MountainView:
I believe say person swear for Naija head, we live in such a gullible and unbelievable Nation called Nigeria.

At this point, one can safely say that Nigeria is now a failed state, full of Corruption and lawlessness/disorderliness.

I just don't know what I will tell my unborn children how we came to the point we are now.

I pray we won't tell them we were here supporting Tacha/BBNaija and M.I and Vector Beef, while someone like Sowore who has our National interest at heart,
is in jail just because he called for a revolution which we all, including our keyboard warriors, would benefit from, and no one is doing anything about it.

There was indeed a country embarassed embarassed

Like Kanu would say, we live like animals and the name of our zoo is called "Nigeria"

my 2 cents, though undecided undecided

Leave Sowore to enjoy what he supported and brought on Nigerians.....
He said the last government was the worst in the history of Nigeria, so let him have fun with the best one he supported with his Sahara report.

Those who live for BBN, I just don't have a reply for them yet.

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2019
LucemFerre:
Comment section analysis

M.I Fans: MI buried Vector

Rap fans: MI killed Vector

Vector Fans: They are both good rappers// They are both bad// That's their problem// They are there making money you people are here wasting your time

You're welcome
Hehehehehehehe..... They know vec is dead........he got a bit popular from this anyway cos he rap style is for a few wack deep minded..... Mumu fans

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by romme2u: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2019
blueghost:
It's inconclusive grin grin

cheesy cheesy

osheeeeeeeeee INEC chairmoo

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Ryocaj:

Who d f*ck is dis.. lol.. rap ain't ur thing at all.. it shows ur IQ is too low 2 understand punchlines n wordplay.. u should try listening 2 Mega 99 or Malaika.. u will do just fine
Mumu.... I listen to nas... Eminen few times lil wayne.
...i wasted my time on listening to so called punch ko line niii.... U dont know what word play is so stfu...... Hes wack dss is crap.... U guys just hyping that fool with his dumb delivery ......

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by JastSiryin(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2019
viqSmallz:
I say this as a rap head, MI isn't winning. His response was more of being petty and reaching out to the emotions of Nigerians who generally dont have the head for good content. He towed down the line of religion and screaming for Peace and all.

Vector' s response was deep only few understood.

Both are the best rappers out of Nigerian right now with each having area of strenght. Vec -wordplay MI punches
Bro no offense but Vector ain't deep. Sure he can be witty at times and with a versatile flow but his punchlines always come off as being comical even when he's trying to be serious. And his raps could be quite longwinded at times and that waters down his punchline a great bit and makes them predictable too. What M.I lacks in a versatile flow(unlike his bro Jessi jaggs), he makes up with really creative compact ryhmes that go straight to the point, and this makes his punchlines hit harder in my opinion. You're right that he appealed to the masses in his reply, but that's the point! At the end of the day who wins or who loses is decided by "Popular opinion". I was really impressed by M.I's reply, it showed he had foresight and experience. I like both of them but as of now M.l has got the 'W' and we all know who's got the 'L'

5 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by romme2u: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't care about their beef.

I am vegetarian...

undecided

Tales of vegetatives
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by smat101(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Listening to #purge right now.
grin grin grin grin
If I cut my legs off, you still wouldn’t reach the point.. Where my head is”... grin grin grin grin grin
No be me talk am sha...
Vector is good but he's a dumb azz..
He should have aimed at converting MI fans to himself rather than insulting MI fans...
Calling us them dumb ass angry

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by codedthingzzzzz: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2019
WHO THE HELL IS VECTOR...LANRE WANT TO BLOW BY ALL MEANS
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ajibade123(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Somebody should tell M.I to come out and diss for real and stop hiding under the shade of maturity

see 25 incredible traits of extraordinary intelligent people
https://explicitsuccess.com/traits-of-intelligent-people/
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by viqSmallz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
I hate this rubbish vector fans type..... SAYING HES WACK RAP IS FOR DIP (DEEP) MINDED ASSHOLES AND THEY RE FEW to Understand? Really ..............hes a prophet right Well he was schooled real nice on how to dissSsss........M. I diss track was for the general not for some wack few who be claiming deep minded Stupid fans.....

People hate what they don't understand

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by viqSmallz(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
JastSiryin:
Bro no offense but Vector ain't deep. Sure he can be witty at times and with a versatile flow but his punchlines always come off as being comical even when he's trying to be serious. And his raps could be quite longwinded at times and that waters down his punchline a great bit and makes them predictable too. What M.I lacks in a versatile flow(unlike his bro Jessi jaggs), he makes up with really creative compact ryhmes that go straight to the point, and this makes his punchlines hit harder in my opinion. You're right that he appealed to the masses in his reply, but that's the point! At the end of the day who wins or who loses is decided by "Popular opinion". I was really impressed by M.I's reply, it showed he had foresight and experience. I like both of them but as of now M.l has got the 'W' and we all know who's got the 'L'

I love your opinion. I agree with quite a few off them as well. But Vec being long winded well I don't know about that.

Also popular opinion doesn't matter in this game. If Zlatan was to battle MI don't you think popular opinion will make him the winner?
The wordings, the flow the rhymes etc should be what counts not opinions from people who barely understand what rap is.

Jesse jags is a better rapper than MI but popular opinion makes MI look like the god
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by smat101(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin ;DM.I Abaga ;DM.I Abaga

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Greatfullheart: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
M.I sabi sabi too Much, it's High Time Somebori Clip his Overgrown Wings... I Go For Vector abeg, no Stress, alThough I'm Not In For All This their Nonsense Diss of Beef come To Thing Of It Why Don't we Pray For Manchester Because The Heat Is Coming Up?

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Dannymajor: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nice topic
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by lexzyy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Vector's response was just too deep only few understood. He's too intelligent for an average Nigerian and that's a fact.
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Mumu.... I listen to nas... Eminen few times lil wayne.
...i wasted my time on listening to so called punch ko line niii.... U dont know what word play is so stfu...... Hes wack dss is crap.... U guys just hyping that fool with his dumb delivery ......
Ode, u listen 2 NAS n Eminem n u don't know what Punchlines n Wordplay are.. u choose MI over Vector. lol.. na Ghanaian NAS n Togolese Eminem u dey hear.. olobe..
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Emanodimo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
I hate to see rap king waging war against themselves.....

For the purpose of record, they are unique in their ways.

It is been a while i listen to both and am yet to read the long epistle by the Ph.d ( Sorry, which course is he studying? Is there solution proffer?)

Any way, let their fans seek to advise both to chill and make us proud with their music...

Though, it is part of the game.
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ryocaj:

Ode, u listen 2 NAS n Eminem n u don't know what Punchlines n Wordplay are.. u choose MI over Vector. lol.. na Ghanaian NAS n Togolese Eminem u dey hear.. olobe..
U be real odoyo..... U and Vector should go to school nd learn wordings and wordplay nd delivery........ This aint freestyling?? Nd dont take vectors inability to meet up to expectation on others.... Whos good is good bro.... Wordplay kee u there....

4 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
lexzyy:
Vector's response was just too deep only few understood. He's too intelligent for an average Nigerian and that's a fact.
U re very big goat for typing this.....thats what Vector told ya asses on instagram.... Right.. Theres nothing to decode about his lyrics... He aint schooled enough...... Same as u!!!! Maybe he should go use sign language to rap....

3 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
viqSmallz:

I love your opinion. I agree with quite a few off them as well. But Vec being long winded well I don't know about that.

Also popular opinion doesn't matter in this game. If Zlatan was to battle MI don't you think popular opinion will make him the winner?
The wordings, the flow the rhymes etc should be what counts not opinions from people who barely understand what rap is.

Jesse jags is a better rapper than MI but popular opinion makes MI look like the god
u think like a nigerian!!!!!
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
smat101:
Listening to #purge right now.
grin grin grin grin
If I cut my legs off, you still wouldn’t reach the point.. Where my head is”... grin grin grin grin grin
No be me talk am sha...
Vector is good but he's a dumb azz..
He should have aimed at converting MI fans to himself rather than insulting MI fans...
Calling us them dumb ass angry
he lacks respect for humans nd opinion.... Thats how wack he and his fans are........always disrespecting the father... He should have known better

3 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
JastSiryin:
I like people that states FACTS.... THEY ARE LIKE FACTORS.... WACK +WACK IS EQUAL TO VECTOR.... NOW,, HES BEEN SCHOOLED BY THE MENTOR....

I good pass vector ohh.... I go soon release my diss track for am ohhh grin grin grin grin....likes for me... Shares for vector

4 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by lexzyy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ryocaj:

Or pasuma
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by lexzyy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
U re very big goat for typing this.....thats what Vector told ya asses on instagram.... Right.. Theres nothing to decode about his lyrics... He aint schooled enough...... Same as u!!!! Maybe he should go use sign language to rap....
I have nothing to drag with you, Hating on vector will never solve your problem blockhead
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
lexzyy:
I have nothing to drag with you, Hating on vector will never solve your problem blockhead
grin grin grin grin grin....i Actually like vec dat y am doing this... Hes overly hyped by his fans nd i listen to his songs... He freestyles better... I know... Writing nd delivery are always his problems...hope i didn't hit a nerve though.... Respect

4 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Amanstailored: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Vector fans keep saying their ogas rap is deep and only d deep minded wud understand. Abeg did God sink a borehole in u pples head or was vector rapping in some kind of mysterious language thats spoken in some alternate universe with a different space time continuum. Everything he said "Mi is a chihuahua", "i am kingkong", "even if you cut my legs u still cant reach myhead". E be like say una wey be vector fans una never leave for south south nigeria wey we grow up playing the game of "wording" or what the black americans call roasting, or even the rap battles. Its all about the punchlines men. Vector kept talking about MI's height like say even tyrion lannister nor no say MI na short man. Bt i listened to MI's theviper gosh, i come begin cry for vector, and yet mi said dis isnt a diss. Even vectors unborn children wud listen to this one day and ask lanre "daddy who is MI".

6 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Facts from REAL vectors fanS

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by ikdaddy01(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Who is it
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Amanstailored:
Vector fans keep saying their ogas rap is deep and only d deep minded wud understand. Abeg did God sink a borehole in u pples head or was vector rapping in some kind of mysterious language thats spoken in some alternate universe with a different space time continuum. Everything he said "Mi is a chihuahua", "i am kingkong", "even if you cut my legs u still cant reach myhead". E be like say una wey be vector fans una never leave for south south nigeria wey we grow up playing the game of "wording" or what the black americans call roasting, or even the rap battles. Its all about the punchlines men. Vector kept talking about MI's height like say even tyrion lannister nor no say MI na short man. Bt i listened to MI's theviper gosh, i come begin cry for vector, and yet mi said dis isnt a diss. Even vectors unborn children wud listen to this one day and ask lanre "daddy who is MI".
Na the deep minded shiit naim dy pain me pass..... How does that bullshit goes deep down the mind?? Vector fans re so dumb.... Nd its so annoying

4 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Amanstailored:
INFACT ALL VECTOR FANS FORMING DEEP MINDED ARE ALL GOAT AND SHOULD BE SCHOOLED AGAIN AS THERES NOTHING SPIRITUAL ABOUT HIS WACK LINES.... AM from south south bro... U right... We dy use wordplay amyhow here.... Yeye fans

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Cutex01(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
viqSmallz:
I say this as a rap head, MI isn't winning. His response was more of being petty and reaching out to the emotions of Nigerians who generally dont have the head for good content. He towed down the line of religion and screaming for Peace and all.

Vector' s response was deep only few understood.

Both are the best rappers out of Nigerian right now with each having area of strenght. Vec -wordplay MI punches
you obviously know what you're talking about. Bless you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 12 Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From The Church (Choir) To Secular Music / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.