Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates (543 Views)

Crypto Mining, Airdrops And Updates / My People In Naija I Have Alots Of Gist And Info That Might Help,am In Uk / Uyo LG Chair Pledges Succour For Roadside Traders In Metropolis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates by LordPherule(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ibadan is a vast metropolitan area in the South West of Nigeria.

As a resident, passer-by, traveller, tourist, foreigner coming in and out of Ibadan should share their experiences, common issues of different areas, suburbs, villages and their heritage, your likes and dislikes in the city, turn on and turnoff you gets.

I will get the ball rolling by starting with mine:
Re: Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates by LordPherule(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
I'm a corp member presently serving in this metropolis, Ibadan, IB. Precisely at Akobo, a suburb off Iwo road in Lagelu LGA, LLG. I still have like 5 months left to pass out this National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and I wanna rock it with euphoria if I had to leave after 5 months.

Everytime as the days old, I've been developing more interest in this city, vast population after Lagos. Thou I've been coming or passing through IB but not relevant as my present stay now.

Transport costs in IB are base on the distance, flexibility and time of the day (costlier at night). Thank God for the ORide by OPay for large discount on trips especially on Fridays. I've been flexing it areas to areas.
Turn off about IB is their public transportation, is that motor seat are always dirty, iron strap that can get your clothes or skin torn. (Buses are cheaper but slower than the cab, called micra too.
There are traffic jam here too. It's better to beat the traffic with bike if not on highways, thou only God safes.
I liked it here because foods here are cheaper and nourishing.
Re: Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates by LordPherule(m): 5:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Definition of IB

Re: Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates by LordPherule(m): 5:56am On May 30, 2020
Places of Tourist Attraction to see in Ibadan:

Bower’s Memorial Tower (Layipo)
Mapo Hall
Agodi Gardens
Cocoa House, Dugbe
Palms Mall, Ibadan
UI Zoo
Aba Odan Palm wine sheds
Ibadan City Mall
National Museum Ibadan
IITA Forest Reserve
Irefin Palace
University of Ibadan
Old Oyo National Park
Ventura Mall
Cocoa Heritage Mall, Opeodu
Oke Ibadan Hill
Gbàgì Market
Institute of African Studies
Obafemi Awolowo Stadium (Liberty)
Lekan Salami Stadium
Bodija Oúnjẹ, Bodija
Filmhouse Samonda
Olubadan Palace
Cultural Centre, Mokola Hill
And more
Re: Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates by LordPherule(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Checking ☑

Re: Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates by LordPherule(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Accommodation cost is a beast in IB!
Re: Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates by LordPherule(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

Re: Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates by LordPherule(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Always needed!
▫️Amazon GC/e-Code (US or CAD)
▫️Target Cards
▫️BTC, ETH, USDT, and other prominent Altcoin.

Only you can carry me trabaiye! �
Re: Ibadan Metropolis Gist And Updates by LordPherule(m): 6:47am On Jan 28, 2023
FAST BLOCKING

- CashApp (Auto), Cash Mailing, Gadgets & co Packages

- Interac E-Transfer, Zelle, PayPal (FnF only), Payoneer & Dom Funds

- USDT, BTC, ETH, & co Altcoin

Check my signature/bio for contact.

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Electrocuted While Plucking Mango With An Iron Rod (photos) / Two Men Fight Over A Beautiful Lady With Huge Backyard On The Road (photo) / Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.