Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Confusion!!! I Need Your Guidance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion!!! I Need Your Guidance (1184 Views)

Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / Lawyers In The House, Pls Your Guidance Needed / Confusion Trails Whereabouts Of Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion!!! I Need Your Guidance by javaMan2346: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2019
jude79:
lf your father sold 3 landed properties without giving u a dime, then his character is in question. sorry, but I have to be blunt, there's no guarantee that his needs will end with you buying that property, cos he can come for more, or might end up reselling same property to another person. so, here's what u do; put your dad on line that ur gonna buy the property, make sure other family members are made aware of ur transaction with ur dad, find someone who can buy the land at say double the price, get the land and resell immediately to ur customer, use ten million to get equivalent property nearby. This will eliminate any mischievous plan from ur dad or any other family members.wallah u got ur ten million back.
This is one of the best solution I would consider! What if I go with a lawyer to get all the necessary documents from him. Would that prevent this from happening?
Re: Confusion!!! I Need Your Guidance by javaMan2346: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Conner44:
Op better run and carry your lawyer to your house to meet your dad and sign. Pay for the land, fence then develop it.

Nobody can tell you anything concerning that land later. When your dad bought it he didn’t carry your image in diapers in his mind while the cash exchanged hands. Believe it or not your father didn’t buy that land intending to leave it for you when he dies. Land is an asset, it’s traded either for for business or securities.

Like now, today, as you’re interested in buying this particular land from your dad ... are you carrying thoughts of leaving it bushy for decades so after you’re dead Bomboy can then inherit it?

Everyone that posted talking stuff about inheritance on this thread are selfish.
I love this your details and advice. How can I prevent him from reselling it to another buyer after I have bought the land.
Re: Confusion!!! I Need Your Guidance by lordlugards: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2019
javaMan2346:
My father has two wives. I am the first and only son of my mother to my father. My other siblings from the other wife are there. I have always spend all my life away from my family.

My father has a land. He wants to sell it for 20million. But, I told him to sell it to me for 10million. He agreed to sell it for me. Is it right? What is your suggestions.
U are doing the right thing, but make sure u did that with the help of a lawyer. Don't just give him the money and collect the land, as it may cause a problem in the future. But with the help of a lawyer who will sign on your behalf you are covered.

Find out if he has more lands to sell buy them all if u can. Don't listen to all the negative advice here. You are doing the right time my bro
Re: Confusion!!! I Need Your Guidance by javaMan2346: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
lordlugards:
U are doing the right thing, but make sure u did that with the help of a lawyer. Don't just give him the money and collect the land, as it may cause a problem in the future. But with the help of a lawyer who will sign on your behalf you are covered.

Find out if he has more lands to sell buy them all if u can. Don't listen to all the negative advice here. You are doing the right time my bro
Bros, you just said my plan.
Re: Confusion!!! I Need Your Guidance by jude79(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2019
javaMan2346:

This is one of the best solution I would consider! What if I go with a lawyer to get all the necessary documents from him. Would that prevent this from happening?

Go with a lawyer, but as a stop gap measure. It will help, but sharp guys avoid litigations, so trash that particular land, get another nearby, that way nobody got a rope on u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Pictured Destroying PDP Campaign Poster / Enugu Records Two Cases Of Coronavirus / The Real Story Behind Alleged Evacuation Of Nigerians From China(must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.