Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) (75277 Views)

Miss England Becomes First In The Pageant's History To Compete Without Makeup / Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by starbright4real(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Lord have MERCY 60million naira.

I can just imagine the rotten tilapia smell oozing from their armpit and kukunase.
u know u're not funny right? Not even a single like. don't say such things Eva again,u are way much better than this
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by TIGERSKY: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2019
Very beautiful couples, God bless your family
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by ttip247(f): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Cute
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Why is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Burgerlomo:
May God bless their union cool
the only person that have spoken with divine wisdom!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by Boykevwe81(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

What do u mean by "joint marriage"?
mass wedding. wedding of more than 1 couple

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by danhans(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2019
The G.o preaches well to be honest,I still but wonder why the don't hear him or understand him,they can be troublesome like crazy.even if they don't makeup they are still wicked people it is part of them
. Every other person is not a Christian from another denomination
. I rather give a job to traditionalist than a lord chosen member,i rather leave my house empty than to give it to them,one of them almost fold my company if not for God
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by chosengocap: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2019
Make up isn't my thing. I have a beautiful and lovely home.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by Ejegbleje(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
I thought this joint marriage is only affiliated to the North. It has been imported to the west now
It is called mass wedding not joint marriage
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by mildflame: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
Why is this news?

Very sweet n melodious news
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never understand how men find women who don't use makeup attractive?
I'd never fully understand how they'd even feel something for a woman whose face is as bland as someone being prepared for embalment.

Religious doctrines are our undoing. Nowhere in the bible was makeup outlawed.
How will women who can't paint their faces make a colourful home?
tongue
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by justmi1: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2019
I just hope they are all virgins... that's my own
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Is this supposed to be news? Do they use make up?
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by duality(m): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never fully understand how they'd even feel something for a woman whose face is as bland as someone being prepared for embalment.

It's far beyond your capacity to understand.

You operate in a far lower realm.

The only concern is that, there are many of you operating in that realm.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
the only person that have spoken with divine wisdom!

Thank you!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2019
What exactly does the make-up industry positively add to humanity. Can anyone sincerely answer. Because it all looks like the buggest legal narcotic around. You spend huge amounts procuring the stuff, it gives only a temporary high because every night you come crashing down to reality, it creates a false sense of high and security and it ultimately leaves you in a ruined, wrinkled state in old age if you make it, as many deep practictioners rarely live long enough.

I was indifferent about the whole thing until I came across an article on the role the skin plays in metabolism and circulation when I was looking for information about the effects of radiation on the human body. Indeed just as drugs can be administered through the skin and genetic altering radiation can occur through the skin, cosmetics can have very serious, effects not only on the skin, the kidneys and liver that protect the body from internal toxins but in rare cases can actually begin to tinker with the basic building blocks of life itself when it comes to reproductive health.

Women and indeed men should take a long, hard look at what they apply to their skins, their hair and other external organs that interface with blood vessels and be sure they are not poisoning themselves with substances and elements they have very little knowledge about. The astronomical rise in birth defects and failed reproductive systems may have a correlation here. Certain cosmetics out there can be as potent as skin applied drug therapy. Are they equally as addictive as narcotics? Is the cosmetics industry deliberately 'drugging' folks out there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by taiwojoe40(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

maybe u Neve see real natural beauty before..when u're fortunate to see one,u'll know that there's difference between natural and artificial..

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you are always having issues with everything And don't understand nothing. it seem the problem is with you.. Understand yourself first... you have a huge problem...

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2019
This is a stupid post... Who doesn't know that chosen members forbid make up?

BTW the geh still fine sha
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2019
Not even with a talcum powder
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2019
amstamon:
Bloggers are lairs and stupid , how will only pastor wears chosen jersey on the last pics without a whole members and chief bridesmaids
Not putting on their bims/jerseys. I pray they will not make heave ijn
you are foolish. God doesn't answer foolish Prayers like yours. Infact na this kine prayer dey delay blessings in the prayers life... later you go say your mama na witch. u no know sey you don jam talk n it has backfired. shyt-face
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is why your life will always be fake and made up for camera.

Onye ara!

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by F2st5s: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Go to IPeter 3:1-2.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by Malawian(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2019
I won't lie, there are so many seriously beautiful looking girls in that Lords chosen church. I have gone there a few times for their programs. If wasn't a die in the wool Catholic enh, I for don port.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unattractive ladies make up for the beauty they lack but naturally beautiful ladies don't need it....and the irony is that no matter how you make up..babe wey no fine still no go fine.

#TeamNaturalBeauty

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by Solsix(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2019
kernniejay:
Nice one. Marriage is more important than wedding. You dont need make up to have a successful marriage, what you need is a beautiful heart, not painted face.
Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by midnighter(f): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2019
abdullahi45:

So, in the past when there was no makeup people don't get attracted to ladies right? Just because make-up is global now doesn't mean every one must accept it. Leave them to their decisions, at least don't judge them, not everyone love to be unnatural..

I agree with you to an extent but there has always, always been make-up. What we're seeing now is just a development of beauty enhancements from the past. Even our ancestors would not be plain on their wedding day, its in the nature of humans to decorate themselves
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by midnighter(f): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2019
mikkyjagga1:
did our grand mothers and great grandmothers use make-up?
Our grandmothers definitely used make-up, it was just the native kind
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) by govomotors: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, it can be a natural beauty or a makeup beauty

I personally hate what you called makeup, ladies cover their natural beauty and now look like carved image.

In reality, the makeup these days are meant to hide the ugliness or irregularities in the face. My only issue with the story is making it look religious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday / Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.