Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) (60900 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
C love

1 Like

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by achikolo(f): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
na depression go kill this one las las cheesy
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sigh... Bit*h-ass Nigga... Tueh!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Olodo24: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Freemanbobble:
I can't wait for this show to come to an end
onto say u no get GOTV or DSTV?
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by BABYLUVLY(f): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yeah. Mercy for the money

1 Like

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
donstan18:
IKE isn't streetwise. He's just a low budget gangster who allowed himself to be used by Mercy.

What would you have done better?

1 Like

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Tusabi: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Never give up formation
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by toprealman: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Things we do for love.....good luck man

1 Like

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
donstan18:
IKE isn't streetwise. He's just a low budget gangster who allowed himself to be used by Mercy.
That is deep!!
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
na depression go kill this one las las cheesy
Gforce2015:
Woman rapper..

Why so wicked grin grin
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ike my guy!! He should adopt the name phiLIP
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
This mumu is still following this gold digger
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by saucemanny(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
donstan18:

����������
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
donstan18:
I dey tell you bro....she is gonna leave him like he never existed after the show lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by ScotMisile: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
donstan18:
because he fell in love abiiii... Mr. Hardmann.. .
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
yeyeboi:
This boy Ian ready to do anything to fucckk this girl grin cheesy
Shey you think say he never Bleep her before?
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
donstan18:
when you are in love you lose the street in you grin

2 Likes

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Meshach171(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

Shey you think say he never Bleep her before?
He bleep am before them enter the house abi?
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Meshach171:

He bleep am before them enter the house abi?
So you think all those under blanket stunt is for fun or what .....?

1 Like

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by nauto7: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
yes for him
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Freemanbobble:
I can't wait for this show to come to an end
lolz.
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Omo Igbo wey smart...

Owo wa lowo yin

Eje ka ba yin na

1 Like

Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by ShawtCake(f): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:
na mugu
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Mercy will dump him.
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:

Asumming he was streetwise or not used by mercy as u claim how wud it turn out? They wud have a relationship then what, Ike will win the money?? Lol. Ike found love in the house and that’s wasn’t planned by anyone. It also gave mercy her winning edge. He supported the gal. IF he didn’t he still won’t win and maybe mercy wudnt either. These are not things u can explain easily.

Wud miracle have won without a Nina quite hard to tell. The word “used” is relative and almost inappropriate.
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:39am On Oct 07, 2019
comshots:
Mercy will dump him.

If their relationship was solid in the house shudnt or she shud atleast give it a chance. Mercy believe in smtn geniune bt then there’s the money factor lol which Ike also likes. Ike once told her he loves her and she said no u love money and I love money too. Bt Truth is Ike dropped his love for money for that gal win or loose. I’m not sure it was all a game for them bt hey mercy is also a wild one however money alone shudnt be used to determine love.

My advice continue that winning relationship and see where it goes especially if Ike is genuine. It’s easy to tell and I think he is.
Re: Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2019
Allow this man na. Mercy mentioned yesterday even outside the house that she fell in love with him. Whether it'll last is now in God's hands.

donstan18:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.