Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . (29767 Views)

Brazil Returnee Arrested With 105 Parcels Of Cocaine In Candies On Christmas Day / Wanted Man Who Stole 3 Laptops Caught At Computer Village In Lagos. Photos / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by SS18: 4:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Both the author of this thread and the owner of nairaland have been fighting tooth and nail to vindicate South Africa and present a narration the returnees are criminals. It's beyond stupid the spate of topics...Returned stole this returned stole that Onyeama importing criminals. You all should be ashamed of your selves.

I cannot wait for another returnee who stole and raped. Keep searching. And make sure it hits FrontPage so xenophobia can be justified. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Tjah: 4:22am On Oct 07, 2019
Nbote:
Na everybody we jus catch now b South Africa Returnee...
y is hard for u to think??
d arrested people no get mouth? is it not wat dey informed d police officers? and don't dey hav means of identity? or u are ashamed to accept d fact dat, it's d reason South Africa turned against dem??

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by adenigga(m): 4:40am On Oct 07, 2019
daddytime:
Na him work for SA e come continue here.

What a shame on a cursed soul...

You are right!
It is glaring. One called himself a forex trader. Definitely, these are part of those disgracing Nigeria over there!
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by mrgreen4real(m): 5:05am On Oct 07, 2019
Notatribalist:
shut up.. The police is there for a reason.. Don't South Africans steals? We have the good and bad people everywhere, so the police is there to arrest the bad one.. Shame on South Africa police and kiddos to Nigeria police..
Are you a policeman?
I just don't like them
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by naijadrivablog: 5:26am On Oct 07, 2019
This shows that this is what they have been doing in SA.
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by naijadrivablog: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Send the OSU back to his xenophobic cousins.

Osu criminal
Òru ume

You didn't see Victor REMI named as one of the thieves Tribalism gets you no where. Get a job and make money.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by supereagle(m): 5:39am On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible laptop dealer.
Don't blame the man for his hustle , anyone can fall into the trap.
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by ejimsis: 5:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Max u fuckup.i told u not to leave SA
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by mercyviv(f): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2019
This ones are part of those giving us bad names abroad. Imagine the magnitude of crimes they would have committed in SA without being caught! So, they actually wanted to start yahoo yahoo business on a big scale? Shove them inside a prisoner and lose the key!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Jamorezzi: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2019
You see the reason why SA been dey para .
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Naustine(m): 6:08am On Oct 07, 2019
I know the slim one sha, he isn't this batch of SA returnee, he has returned since about 3 years or so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2019
Denikayan:
Air Peace just went to bring us problems
This lots should have been left in SA to develop the country

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Ibile77(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Can you see why they were been hounded Luke rabbit's in South Africa
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by munchi(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
Flat heads now partnering with their Afonja brothers.
Very good partnership. The shape of the Remi head is flat and I doubt if he is Afonja
I smell a fake name here

What don’t you understand?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2019
Make I kukuma check their names sef
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Agugbadin: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2019
This is what some of them were doing in South Africa that led to the xenophobic attack on foreigners in South Africa. Never blame South Africans for their actions, it just unfortunate that some that have legitimate businesses may have fallen victim to the attacks but crime such as drug trafficking, armed robbery, human trafficking to mention but a few is the main reason for the Xenophobic attacks
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Notatribalist(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2019
mrgreen4real:

Are you a policeman?
I just don't like them
i am not a police man and I don't think you should hate them.. No country can survive without police, so why hate them?
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by majamajic(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Denikayan:
Air Peace just went to bring us problems
This lots should have been left in SA to develop the country

most returnees are from the waste
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by KIDfurniture(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2019
That's what they do in south Africa. All they do is rub , steal and rape. Which work dey south Africa before. Only yahoo plus, crime pays them in that stupid country. Many of them will be caught in the act. Shameless human beings .lazy youth
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by tunary(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2019
All these Nigeria returnees from South are giving Nigerians evidence that they are truly at fault for the cause of south Africans violent actions. I think they truly deserve it. though there are innocent ones among them
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Tusabi: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Send them to kirikiri.........9jerian south Africa
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by tunary(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Notatribalist:
How will they feel as how? They will feel that our police is better than theirs, how come he never got arrested there? Don't they have police �?
Good reasoning
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by 1stNumeroUno: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2019
So na this criminals we dey fight for here the other day?

Jus imagine...
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by diteh(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2019
How did they even get the car they used for the operation?
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by FuckDaMods: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Yorubers sef undecided the other day they were insulting igbos when an igbo south Africa returnee was accused of crime. They made it seem like igbos were the Nigerians commiting all the crimes abroad.
Very useless set of wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Gbam
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2019
shocked ehhen, now we know why south s/africa dont want nigerian, but let those idiot know hère in Nigeria thief are suya, fire every where
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Litmus: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2019
africandollar:
And una think say those SA guys go just wake up dey burn shops and kill Nigerians over there for no valid reasons at all?

Yeah, they did. They woke up with red eyes (jealousy).
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Blackvic1: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Truth be told we truly deserved the xenophobic attacks I’ve always known that 90% of Nigerians that live in South Africa are into one crime or the other
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by IronGalaxy: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2019
grandstar:
It is the criminality they learned in South Africa they are bringing back. Why aren't Nigerians deported from other climes doing such. We have never heard such from Libyan refugees who went through unimaginable suffering.

90% of the problem I'll place on Nigerians who travel without doing their homework and on the gangster's paradise that is South Africa. I'm sure many of these deportees weren't robbers when they left but destitution and the criminal climate in South Africa turned them into criminals,
nonsense! you people are always passing the buck, own up for once! Of all the African immigrants in SA Nigerians are ones mostly criminally inclined, it's the same in India, Malaysia etc. did the 80 Nigerians arrested in the US learnt their criminality from South Africans?
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by grandstar(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
nonsense! you people are always passing the buck, own up for once! Of all the African immigrants in SA Nigerians are ones mostly criminally inclined, it's the same in India, Malaysia etc. did the 80 Nigerians arrested in the US learnt their criminality from South Africans?

Yes but they don't come back as armed robbers. South Africa is a special case.
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Vikynas: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Nbote:
Na everybody we jus catch now b South Africa Returnee...
na who we go ask no longer yahoo boys Na South Africa returnees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) / Mushafau Bakare Found Dead In His Car In Ijebu-Ode / 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.