Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . (29773 Views)

Brazil Returnee Arrested With 105 Parcels Of Cocaine In Candies On Christmas Day / Wanted Man Who Stole 3 Laptops Caught At Computer Village In Lagos. Photos / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by OKOATA(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bloggers and their lies, so where is the SA in their comments?
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Angelfrost(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
PureGoldh:
Chaiiiii

Baba dem no even wait make the village people tell them welcome... Dem just break bottle unto high way level...e be like say dem carry 5G network come back abi dem wan learn work sharp sharp so that dem go wear earrings enter village next two months smiley

After we will blame South African government.

See their face(s) like spoilt ewedu angry

The one on the left looks like he actually trekked from South Africa... Looking like an underfed Clifford Orji.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Xclusiveme: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
PureGoldh:
Chaiiiii

Baba dem no even wait make the village people tell them welcome... Dem just break bottle unto high way level...e be like say dem carry 5G network come back abi dem wan learn work sharp sharp so that dem go wear earrings enter village next two months smiley

After we will blame South African government.

See their face(s) like spoilt ewedu angry

Every comment of urs must include ewedu. Chimoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Demolinhoooo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
From South Africa to Nigerian Prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Kennitrust(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
More trouble for Nigeria
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by PureGoldh(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

The one on the left looks like he actually trekked from South Africa... Looking like an underfed Clifford Orji.

I laugh in Swahili.... Maybe na junior yahoo yahoo he dey do via Southy level grin
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by PureGoldh(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Every comment of urs must include ewedu. Chimoo

I like am too much grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin
na dem product of brown roof building lamba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Revolva(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Men dese guys were smart o wow toy gun

Hahaha

Dem.owm don finish for jail
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by tfash96(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is what we're talking about.. They should've allowed xenophobia to take him away rather than be a monster to society.. You can't imagine how I dislike thieves. Like I should just tell them to swallow bombs and blow and die once and for all. For the good of the community .. You will be stealing sweats of other persons
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Can Admin of this forum please kindly bring this topic down from the front page , I’m already ashamed of this people , they haven’t spend up to 3 weeks in the country now imagine what a good citizen of South African would have passed through with them for many years they have been wondering round the street of Pretoria or Joberg
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Starboytwo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Is this what you want to be doing in our country, hen?
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
stanluiz:
How are we sure that they are south Africa returnees ?

U better don't trust the useless bloggers. They can lie just to drive traffic but again, it's not entirely beyond belief.
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by saajus: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Can we see? Are South Africans lying?
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Cherrybae(f): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Flat heads now partnering with their Afonja brothers.
Very good partnership. The shape of the Remi head is flat and I doubt if he is Afonja
I smell a fake name here
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by JimohMomoh: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mutemenot:
The laptop dealer isn't a genuine Nigerian. No real naija born 'll do such mugu mugu move. I trust nobody as I dey so.
They are genuine Nigerians, these online sellers trust people easily and even do pay on delivery without minding the buyer's location. The females can meet you in hotels just because they want to sell their goods.
The urge to sell and make money makes them loose guard.
Many have fell victim even on Nairaland.
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by foreshore(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Gossipninja:
Two suspected robbers who lured a computer dealer to a desolate location and dispossessed him of 3 Apple laptops valued at N1.5 million, at gun point, have been arrested by the operatives of the Lagos Rapid Response Squad.

The suspects, 27-year-old South Africa returnee forex trader, Victor Remi, 27, and Ekeh Maxwell, 23, a musician, disclosed that they got all the details of their victim through his twitter handle.

They added that they opened a conversation with him immediately and placed an order for two Apple laptops (MacBook Pro – 2018 edition).

According to Remi, “I told the dealer I was the Managing Director of a new company in Acme Road, Ikeja. I also told him that my daughter recommended him and that his laptops are legit. .

I ordered one for myself and another for my secretary. It took us a week to initiate, perfect our plan and execute it. My colleague, Maxwell borrowed his brother’s Camry (FKJ 833 EZ) for the deed. .

We bought a toy gun and painted it. I controlled the dealer to Acme Crescent because we knew the location was a desolate area. While Maxwell drove, I whatsapped the dealer that he brings the consignment to my office. .

I told him that my driver would pick him up at Acme Crescent. We met him there. He entered the vehicle while the driver picked me up few meters from where he entered. He was sitting in front with the laptops. .
I placed the gun on his neck and ordered him to surrender them. We wanted to take his phone too but he pleaded not to be stripped of everything. We told him to alight from the car and we escaped.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/south-africa-returnee-arrested-for-stealing-3-laptops-at-gunpoint/

Same set of people tarnishing our image abroad
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Empiree: 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Notatribalist:
How will they feel as how? They will feel that our police is better than theirs, how come he never got arrested there? Don't they have police ?
thank you. I don't understand how Nigerians think. Crimes are committed everywhere. If some Nigerians committed crimes in South Africa doesn't mean South African president and his people should carried out premeditated attacks on foreigners. Their police should simply arrest criminals. For fact that Nigerian police arrested these guys shows Nigeria is far more enlightened than South Africa.

But to say "how would South Africa feel about this" is very irresponsible statement. There are professional criminals everywhere around the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by otokx(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
If true, this is embarrassing.
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by olajide8(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Gossipninja:
Two suspected robbers who lured a computer dealer to a desolate location and dispossessed him of 3 Apple laptops valued at N1.5 million, at gun point, have been arrested by the operatives of the Lagos Rapid Response Squad.

The suspects, 27-year-old South Africa returnee forex trader, Victor Remi, 27, and Ekeh Maxwell, 23, a musician, disclosed that they got all the details of their victim through his twitter handle.

They added that they opened a conversation with him immediately and placed an order for two Apple laptops (MacBook Pro – 2018 edition).

According to Remi, “I told the dealer I was the Managing Director of a new company in Acme Road, Ikeja. I also told him that my daughter recommended him and that his laptops are legit. .

I ordered one for myself and another for my secretary. It took us a week to initiate, perfect our plan and execute it. My colleague, Maxwell borrowed his brother’s Camry (FKJ 833 EZ) for the deed. .

We bought a toy gun and painted it. I controlled the dealer to Acme Crescent because we knew the location was a desolate area. While Maxwell drove, I whatsapped the dealer that he brings the consignment to my office. .

I told him that my driver would pick him up at Acme Crescent. We met him there. He entered the vehicle while the driver picked me up few meters from where he entered. He was sitting in front with the laptops. .
I placed the gun on his neck and ordered him to surrender them. We wanted to take his phone too but he pleaded not to be stripped of everything. We told him to alight from the car and we escaped.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/south-africa-returnee-arrested-for-stealing-3-laptops-at-gunpoint/

This is what they are doing in south Africa - see they should have a sent them to another island anywhere but not back to nigeria
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rgade:

Animal, and where should we send the cone headed Remi... angry sad
Pig, we should send osu criminals back to their xenophobic cousins.
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by achikolo(f): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Flat heads now partnering with their Afonja brothers.
Very good partnership. The shape of the Remi head is flat and I doubt if he is Afonja
I smell a fake name here
[/s]
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Omoslim26: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
africandollar:
And una think say those SA guys go just wake up dey burn shops and kill Nigerians over there for no valid reasons at all?

oga make you tell yourself the bitter truth
e no just get 1 reason wey fit justify why those South animalistic rubbish them go those wickedness wey dem do to Nigerians and other foreigners
e b like se to tell yourself the truth dey fear you

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Thinkfree(m): 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rgade:

Animal, and where should we send the cone headed Remi... angry sad
OSU republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by udemzyudex(m): 12:29am On Oct 07, 2019
This is one of the reason why some people are afraid of doing pay on delivery for goods worth over #50k.

Naija ehn.
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Anthonyola111: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2019
Nigeria, it's well with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by grandstar(m): 1:06am On Oct 07, 2019
It is the criminality they learned in South Africa they are bringing back. Why aren't Nigerians deported from other climes doing such. We have never heard such from Libyan refugees who went through unimaginable suffering.

90% of the problem I'll place on Nigerians who travel without doing their homework and on the gangster's paradise that is South Africa. I'm sure many of these deportees weren't robbers when they left but destitution and the criminal climate in South Africa turned them into criminals,

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Lexusgs430: 1:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Nah this one's wan justify xenophobia...........
Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by tiredoflife(m): 1:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Denikayan:
Air Peace just went to bring us problems

This lots should have been left in SA to develop the country

But his name is victor Remi
Do yorubas now develop south Africa grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by tiredoflife(m): 2:00am On Oct 07, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Send the OSU back to his xenophobic cousins.

Osu criminal
Òru ume

Mumu gal wey wear bra as sunglasses
His name is Victor Remi
Do Osu now bear such names or na afonjas like u

1 Like

Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by Notatribalist(m): 2:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Empiree:
thank you. I don't understand how Nigerians think. Crimes are committed everywhere. If some Nigerians committed crimes in South Africa doesn't mean South African president and his people should carried out premeditated attacks on foreigners. Their police should simply arrest criminals simple. For fact that Nigerian police arrested these guys should Nigeria is far more enlightened than South Africa.

But to say "how would South Africa feel about this" is very irresponsible statement. There are professional criminals everywhere around .
yes my brother.. It's sad that most Nigerian lack what Akon refer to as country integrity. They are are in hurry to condemn Nigeria and display it to the world.. Even our media house are Number one in this mess... Here in Ghana things are far worse than Nigeria in many espect, but no Ghanaian will Come online to sell his/her country to the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mushafau Bakare Found Dead In His Car In Ijebu-Ode / 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut / Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.