Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

You Need A Classified Website Like This? Get In To Get Cheap Offer! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Need A Classified Website Like This? Get In To Get Cheap Offer! (641 Views)

Get Com Domian @ N2000 Cheap Offer / I Need A A Classified Ads Like Jiji Script Or Wordpress Premium Theme / A Classified Ads Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Classified Website Like This? Get In To Get Cheap Offer! by LaiveNg: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello, are you looking to have your own classified website so as to start making money from it while allowing people to publish their ads and advertise their businesses? If yes, then please read on.

I set up, configured, and customized www.absumart.com after which my client was highly satisfied with the job. Upon completing the job, another client saw the website and loved it. Then the second client paid and requested that i should build an exact same site for them. The second project was www.nekpolymart.com. In terms of features and design, it's exactly the same as the previous one.

Although I am a Web developer, I won't say I developed the above classified websites from scratch. I only configured and customized the websites and then made them look great just as you saw for yourself. Since both websites are pretty new, no much ads have been published just yet.

If you need the exact same website design or with your own specific customization, then reach me on Whatsapp with 0905 558 9180 or call me on 0701 4509 524. I look forward to giving you your special design at a good price. See you!
Re: You Need A Classified Website Like This? Get In To Get Cheap Offer! by LaiveNg: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Get it...
Re: You Need A Classified Website Like This? Get In To Get Cheap Offer! by LaiveNg: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Order yours today...

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers: Publish Your Writing In A Blog / Verified US Adsense Needed / Free Magento 2 Contact Form | Advanced Contact Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.