Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries (1160 Views)

List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. / Quality Shea Butter Of Exportable Standard Needed Asap( 250 Tons) / Exportable And Domestic Agricultural Product Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries by Alhussaini72(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Foodstuff export is a lucrative multi-million naira market that is grossly untap by Nigerians. There are well Over 400 Nigerian African food supermarket and Grocery store all over Europe including U.S, Waiting for you to become their supplier on a monthly bases and make well over 110% in return. Many people have wasted money, time & resources in the name of starting foodstuffs exportation business in Nigeria. However, I am here to help you avoid the stress and show you the appropriate ways you can start a Secure, Successful and Profit - Pulling Foodstuff Export Business In Nigeria In A Way That Guarantee Huge Results Over Investment..... No HYPE INVOLVED!!!!!

This is a jealously guarded secret that a lot of people do not want you to know about. Especially those who are already raking in thousands of naira monthly in this business. You ‘re going to learn how to export hot selling and high demanding foodstuffs and agro products at extremely low shipping cost and how to calculate your shipping cost without being cheated by the postal guys. I would not only show to you how to export these goods alone, but I would also explain to you, proven ways on how to source for "Ready-To-Buy" serious foreign buyers successfully both online and offline. If you utilize this strategy very well, you will be able to rake in a consistent flow of cash for the rest of your life in this business.

A lot has been said concerning export business, beware for some are not genuine and only looking for ways to play on your intelligent. They say you must have this and that, you must pay some huge amount of money to join their group before you can start exporting products. And so on.

Don't Mind them... They are Only Doing this
To Scare You Away From From the Huge Profits In This Business And Also
To Avoid COMPETITION

Let me expose some of the lies you've been told in the past regarding the exportation of goods to abroad.

BIG FA LIE # 1: They said export business
requires huge capital of #500,000 - #1,000,000
before you can start or even see results or profits.

FACT: Well, whoever told you that didn't tell you
everything. And that`s putting it mildly.
You can start an export business with as low as
#50,000 - #150,000. Period!

However, I`ll reveal to you the exact products you can sell with such a start up capital and still make a lot of profit from it. But the fact remains... And that is just the plain truth!

BIG FA LIE # 2: They said, you have to have an
office to run mini scale export business.
That`s a super fat lie. As we started a few
years ago from the comfort of my house.

FACT: You can start mini scale export business
right where you are with the email,
phone number, internet, and knowledge of where to
source product from. Period!

The opportunity in export business is supermassive... Ask any major player in this business. These write up is not only for those already in the export business but even for the newcomers.

To commence foodstuff business on a small scale.

Company registration is optional since you are doing it on a small scale, which means you are sending the foodstuff items through the help of courier companies... e.g, EMX, NIPOST UPS and the rest. But, if you are on a tight budget and want to send large quantities from 1/tons you can use the services of freight forwarders at NARCO Nig. which is extremely cheap.

The requirements include start-up capital of between

1. N100,000 and N150,000

2. An e-mail,

3. A mobile phone and

4. An account with a reputable bank here in Nigeria.

However, having a domiciliary account is better. You don’t need previous experience in the field but you should have a “Good Head” for organizing and negotiation. You can get support from an organization called Association of Micro-Entrepreneurs of Nigeria (AMEN), to allow you to get NAFDAC number. Only if the product needs customized attention.

The volume of Nigerian exporters of foodstuff to those countries are still at a very low level... Considering the estimated 20 million people of Nigerian residing outside the country, with the majority living in the United Kingdom (UK) and the US.

I learnt Malaysia has taken over.......

This is a great opportunity to sell to this category of people. The few exporters of African foodstuff cannot meet with the demand of Nigerians which populations are increasing every day in the US and UK.

I know that you’re more than tired of hearing bold claims and empty promises from shady people who only want to take your money and run away. It’s clear that you have had enough of this.

But today I can promise you that if you stick with me, you will find a few surprises that are going to positively affect your overall life…
And this is no exaggeration – it can truly happen if you stick here with me and pay close attention to what I have to say to you..............

To go further, let me introduce myself; It's possible you know me before now. But just in case you don't, at least now you do.

For the sake of those who don't know me, my name is Mr Hussaini Aliyu popularly known as Hussaini Expo. C.E.O and proud owner of Hussaini-Expo Inc...World class agribusiness giant

Today, I am offering you a great opportunity to join the fast moving export business in Nigeria train and a chance to set up your own secure and profit-pulling export business.

To start an export business, money is not the most important thing; but it will play a fast role ... you need to have the knowledge and the right idea and the market needed. There is assistance to any Nigerian with the right will power. What you need to succeed are:

Integrity,
Honesty and
Diligence.

A lot of Nigerian are operating a highly lucrative home-based export company and they are constantly making a steady income of between #150,000 and #2,000,000 monthly, and regularly. With no capital investment, no risk and at their spare time. The profit from the first transaction can be ploughed back and an investor can be able to build up his capital base.

I’m going to hand you the same exact steps I used to make profits from Export business FAST. In fact, what I’m about to show you is the real deal… the EXACT same way I’ve earned my cool cash through Exportation of our Own Local Products To The"World".

In order to assist a lot of Nigerians to tap into this highly lucrative foodstuff export business, our organization, Hussaini Export, has written a manual titled “LOCAL FOODSTUFF EXPORT SPECIAL- WITH OVER 60 PRODUCTS ” to enable you to know all the techniques and secrets of exporting foodstuffs to foreign Land.

Inside the manual, you will get the following;

The ABC Of Foodstuffs Export To Overseas
Sourcing For Prospective Buyers Overseas Through The Internet & How To Identify Genuine Serious Buyers.
Standard & Acceptable Foodstuff Export Product Selling Price Determination
The Best Packaging Pattern For Foodstuff Products To Oversea Countries
Insider's Secrets For Exporting Foodstuff Via Courier, Sea Or Air.
How To Detect and Avoid International Trade Scams And Fraudulent Importers.
Where/How to Source Products Locally
The Guaranteed, Tried And Tested Way To Get Paid By Overseas Clients.
How To Attract Hundreds Of Importers To You Simply By Moving One Step Ahead Of Others
The Guaranteed Way To Get Genuine Foodstuffs Importers To Do Business With You
The Risk Involves In The Food Stuff Exportation Business And How To Avoid It Effectively
Special lecture From Veterans Nigeria Foodstuff Exporters Who Have Attended various Seminars Outside The Country, This Is A One In A Life
Opportunity To Synergize With The Experienced Foodstuff Exporters Who Presently Cannot Meet The Demand Of The International Market, You Can Help Them Source For Some Of These Product, They Can Also Help You Get A Ready Made Buyers For Your Chosen Product Abroad.
Lecture from a representative of the Association of Micro Entrepreneurs of Nigeria (AMEN).
Facebook Experts: How To Use Facebook To Generate Massive Sales For Your Foodstuff Products
How To Turn Your Foodstuff Website To 24/7 Money Making Machine This Super Lecture Is Tailored Specifically To The Foodstuff Exportation Industry.

And many more.............................

To get access to these kindly visit the link below for details and other relevant informations.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> www.hussaini.info

1 Like

Re: Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries by healthserve(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
TK
Re: Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries by TRAVEL101(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Oga.. How much..
I know you want to sell something
Re: Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries by Alhussaini72(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
TRAVEL101:
Oga.. How much..
I know you want to sell something

Its #7000. Follow the link for more detail >>>>> www.hussaini.info

(1) (Reply)

. / Farm Labourers Needed / Dwarf Hybrid High Quality Paw Paw Seeds For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.