Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Health Safety And Environment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Health Safety And Environment (624 Views)

Health Safety And Environment (accident) / Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt / Bsc Health, Safety & Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Safety And Environment by legzytee(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
Safety first, safety always!
This statement appear very light but it has an hefty translation.

By Safety we mean well-being, protection,security,welfare. Safety means protection from any form of harm,injury danger, and risk.

Who needs Safety?
You and I including our environment, workplaces,worship places, Market places, Transportation and every other places need to be protected from being hurt and harmed .

How can we be saved?
For us to be saved, we must do safety. That is, we must impress the safety culture and habit in our minds

Nobody should feel loathsome to safety rules and regulations,
Nobody should take safety with flippancy.
There should be a very strict enforcement of safety rules,regulations and policies. You need safety, i need safety.
No one can be confidently be proud of being dispense with SAFETY in the whole world.
If we can keep to the word 'SAFETY' both we and our environments would be saved.

Let's do safety always,let's continue to practice safety.

# #safetyfirst #safety #needs #protection #security #means #safetyalways #danger #form #welfare #environment

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With Queen Facardi Reveals / Loan discontinued / Amazon KDP Is One High-income-generating Skills You As A Nigerian Youth Needs..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.