Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

M - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / M (1207 Views)

4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] / How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student / How To Make At Least N50,000 In A Month As An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by Lightway: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mm
Re: M by Lightway: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
N
Re: M by iconix(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2019
You are making 100k per month and you still want to collect 5k from us, Haba! are you that greed??
The truth is that you actually make money from selling this book and not by that motherfucking writing job!
Re: M by Lightway: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2019
iconix:
You are making 100k per month and you still want to collect 5k from us, Haba! are you that greed??
The truth is that you actually make money from selling this book and not by that motherfucking writing job!

Just tell me you want the book for free...

Don't worry, I have a free version coming up.. but if you want the actual information... Get ready to pay for it...
Re: M by iconix(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Lightway:

Don't worry, I have a free version coming up.. but if you want the actual information... Get ready to pay for it...

i don't need any book, I'm a blogger, just wanted to check out how you made the 100k through writing and boom!! I noticed you are selling an Ebook.
Re: M by Lightway: 12:20am On Oct 07, 2019
iconix:
i don't need any book, I'm a blogger, just wanted to check out how you made the 100k through writing and boom!! I noticed you are selling an Ebook.

Ah blogger blogger

I once owned a blog and I made about $300 from AdSense before I gave up...

P.S. I made all that money through nairaland and many of my old posts through which I used to get traffic are still on nairaland..

About the book... I'll share everything in the ebook.. If you're interested, you can stick around and watch as I upload some pages of the book.. You can then decide if you have 5k to spend or not...

Your choice
Re: M by iconix(m): 12:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Lightway:

Ah blogger blogger

I once owned a blog and I made about $300 from AdSense before I gave up...

P.S. I made all that money through nairaland and many of my old posts through which I used to get traffic are still on nairaland..

About the book... I'll share everything in the ebook.. If you're interested, you can stick around and watch as I upload some pages of the book.. You can then decide if you have 5k to spend or not...

Your choice
grin grin Hustle must surely pay bro grin grin
Re: M by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2019
Lightway:

Common shut up.

Go and ask Dangote why he still sells cement of N2000 when he already has $1billion.
Re: M by Obagoblog(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Common shut up.

Go and ask Dangote why he still sells cement of N2000 when he already has $1billion.

Are you the Op?
Well, I'm not in support of neither the Op nor those against him but you relating the Op's hustle with that of Dangote shows how poor your reasoning is.

The Op is trying to sell how he's making money in form of an e-book. Is Dangote selling how he produces cement?

Besides, that a bag of cement cost 2000naira only does not mean Dangote is selling them in pieces(as a Retailer). He is not even selling it in wholesale but his factory manufactures the cement.

Next time think before you type and as for the Op, I wish you success in your hustle.
Re: M by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Obagoblog:

Are you the Op?
Well, I'm not in support of neither the Op nor those against him but you relating the Op's hustle with that of Dangote shows how poor your reasoning is.

The Op is trying to sell how he's making money in form of an e-book. Is Dangote selling how he produces cement?

Besides, that a bag of cement cost 2000naira only does not mean Dangote is selling them in pieces(as a Retailer). He is not even selling it in wholesale but his factory manufactures the cement.

Next time think before you type and as for the Op, I wish you success in your hustle.
U fooool never quote me again.

There's nothing wrong with selling an ebook or a course.

Even clickbank as a company sells affiliate course and ebooks
Re: M by Obagoblog(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

U fooool never quote me again.

There's nothing wrong with selling an ebook or a course.

Even clickbank as a company sells affiliate course and ebooks

Like I mentioned in the first paragraph of my previous post, I'm not against the idea of selling e-book. My problem is your ability in reasoning and comparison.

Now, you're relating it to Clickbank. Tell me why an affiliate website won't teach you how to use their service?
Re: M by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Obagoblog:

Like I mentioned in the first paragraph of my previous post, I'm not against the idea of selling e-book. My problem is your ability in reasoning and comparison.

Now, you're relating it to Clickbank. Tell me why an affiliate website won't teach you how to use their service?
They charge for the service.
I wonder if u know how dumb u sound contradicting yourself.
Re: M by Obagoblog(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

They charge for the service.
I wonder if u know how dumb u sound contradicting yourself.
Last time I checked, someone with a very low IQ can never know when one sounds dumb or not.

Now, tell me how the Op's service is the same as that of Clickbank
Re: M by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Obagoblog:

Last time I checked, someone with a very low IQ can never know when one sounds dumb or not.

How is it different?
Re: M by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Obagoblog:

They're both offering lectures on how to earn money.
They're both selling their training.

OP is teaching how to make money writing online.

Clickbank is teaching how to make money as an affiliate.

They're both charging.

You're really dumb just admit it.
Re: M by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Obagoblog:

To think you're even collecting money to create Amazon account.
Hahahahahahahaha

Dumb dull programmer who can't even grasp JavaScript the easiest form of programming

(1) (Reply)

Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria / Woh Are The Peeps Behind Anti Gravity? / Learn Php From Novice To Pro Like A Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.