Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team (7588 Views)

President Buhari To Reconstitute NDDC Board / Minimum Wage: FG To Reconstitute Committee To Negotiate Full Implementation / 5 Months Later, FG Yet To Fix Eko Dilapidated Bridge In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by Opexzy: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2019
This minimum wage is taking forever to implement... How long does it take to update payroll... Is there anything we are not been told...
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by Simplyleo: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2019
BRASH:
its a lie. Buhari is the most intelligent and caring president in the world. He is the best ever in nigeria. We like him. We love him. We stand with him. He is our darling daddy. Its only wailers and looters that can't see this, and u must be one of them.
Ur sarcasm is out of place.

Every leader has his/her flaws.

That he goofed in the area of implementating minimum wage (which you even despise) doesn't make him bad as you are trying to say.

Yes, I said he is not doing well in this area, and that is to tell you I say it the way it is and not being controlled by any emotion or sentiment. But to PDP and its online urchins, everything about the useless party is from abiama and is sacrosanct, which makes them bunch of imbeciles.
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by achikolo(f): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

That he goofed in the area of implementating minimum wage (which you even despise) doesn't make him bad as you are trying to say.

Yes, I said he is not doing well in this area, and that is to tell you I say it the way it is and not being controlled by any emotion or sentiment. But to PDP and its online urchins, everything about the useless party is from abiama and is sacrosanct, which makes them bunch of imbeciles.
[/s]
oga keep kwayet
stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2019
BRASH:
Buhari is wicked. Ngige the dwarf is wicked. All government officials are wicked. What labour is demanding for is nothing compared to what these criminals take home. Not to talk of the lawmakers and their bogus allowances. They are all evil and deserv to be stoned to death. The annoying part is that some idiots here will be shouting sai baba, apc and pdp etc, while their parents are struggling to survive af 35 yrs of service.
sad, so sad. ( Shakes head )
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by MartinsD12(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2019
actiondrilling:
Despite the threat by the organised labour that it could not guarantee industrial peace if the Federal Government failed to meet its demand on the implementation of the new minimum wage by the close of work on October 16, 2019, the FG has yet to constitute a team to negotiate with the Joint National Public Service Negotiating Council.

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, had on September 28, during a visit by labour leaders in Abuja said a new government team would replace the old one headed by the former Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita.

During the visit to the minister in Abuja, Ngige said he and other ministers in the former negotiating committee were unable to be part of the first phase of the negotiation because the cabinet was dissolved and permanent secretaries took the places of ministers in the team.

He said the former government team made appreciable progress and promised that the new team would reach an agreement with labour over the implementation of the new minimum wage.

However, more than a week after the assurance was made and about 10 days before labour executes its plan, a source at the Ministry of Labour and Employment told our correspondent on condition of anonymity that there was no sign the team would be constituted immediately.

The source said, “I am not aware that a new team will be constituted this week. The presidency is busy with budget presentation for now. Government has not constituted the committee. I have not heard anything and I don’t know when it will be reconstituted.”

When contacted the Director of Information at the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Willie Bassey, said a statement would be made after the team had been reconstituted.

https://punchng.com/fg-yet-to-reconstitute-minimum-wage-team/amp/
Government of lies is it not the same ngige that said FG have started paying minimum wage
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by BRASH: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2019
And it is only this area u are seeing abi? When he disobeys court orders, do u condemn it? There are so many areas he has goofed and u hailed him. I knw u. Maybe its because u or someone close to u is a federal govt worker, that's why u are complaing about this.
Simplyleo:

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by Articul8(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2019
And yet another delay tactic. Continue ooo... NLC had better know what they are doing. Why does it take forever to implement this thing if not for the games FG wants to play.
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by dipsetbang(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2019
VirginSearcher:
As big as Nigeria we are still debating about ordinary 30k as minimum wage, its a big shame, while the thief politicians collect millions angry seriously I don't know the generation that will see development in Nigeria

It's even for the people on the lowest cadre of the Civil Service oh. Useless government.
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by openmine(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2019
ivili:
So this means...............I can visualize the next headline, "LABOUR THREATENS STRIKE".
that has already happened!
Labour have already issued a 2 week ultimatum for FG to agree on their final percentage!
the deadline ends next week Tuesday.....
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by Houstency(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2019
The picture below says it all for the incompetent and deceptive Buhari led government.

Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by bigpicture001: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2019
Now I get it; idea is engage in endless negtiation till buhari leaves
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
One of the areas this govt looks so stupid is this minimum wage thingy.

They look stupid in every sectors of the economy

Not only on minimum wage

The government of today is heartless and evil .
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by Senudi96(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2019
The FG should just tell Nigerians they can't or won't pay the new minimum wage instead of constituting committees upon committee just to buy time.
Just makes me remember the play Holding Talks.

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by Abdotcom(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2019
its seems the gods of igbo, hausa and yoruba's are angry for this country, 30k hard for giant of africa to pay as minimum wage
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by notoriousbabe: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Las las na retrench this satanic government go retrench civil servants to pay this money.
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by notoriousbabe: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Senudi96:
The FG should just tell Nigerians they can't or won't pay the new minimum wage instead of constituting committees upon committee just to buy time.
Just makes me remember the play Holding Talks.
the government used it to decieve labour and civil servants in Nigeria just because of the last elections. They don't have the intention of paying the money. Las las na downsizing go end am
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by notoriousbabe: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

They look stupid in every sectors of the economy

Not only on minimum wage

The government of today is heartless and evil .
very satanic government
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by fishvision: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Labor is getting it wrong they should stop fighting for salary increase or even minimum wage but for salary harmonization .put every body in the same civil service salary structure even the president infact let him be on the highest grade then see how fast things will change
Re: FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team by ivili(m): 5:31am On Oct 08, 2019
openmine:

that has already happened!
Labour have already issued a 2 week ultimatum for FG to agree on their final percentage!
the deadline ends next week Tuesday.....
ok,thanks for the update. I was already late on that info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sule Lamido Of Jigawa State The Best Governor In The North / How Many Police Commissioners We Have In Lagos? / I See No Wisdom In The South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.