Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 (11798 Views)

$460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT / Lanre Razak Is Dead / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by chidima2019: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Lanre Razak, a chiefain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and close ally of the party’s national leader, Bola Tinubu, has said that he(Tinubu) is ‘eminently’ qualified to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Speaking on speculations that Tinubu is interested in contesting for the presidency in 2023, Razak said the national leader of the APC played a pivotal role in ensuring the defeat of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) and has helped stabilise democracy.

He then appealed to the national body of the party to maintain zoning by ensuring that the presidency is zoned to the South in 2023.

“Nigerians do not need to look far to know that the APC national leader, Bola Tinubu, is the man that the presidential cap fits for the next election. He is eminently qualified to succeed President, Muhammadu Buhari and build on the foundation the latter is currently building.

“ Tinubu is an achiever and his democratic credentials, vis a vis his leading role in forming a coalition that shoved aside the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP’s) misrule has made it crystal clear that, with him in the saddle in 2023, Nigeria would be better for it,” Razak said.

On speculations that Buhari may seek a third term, Razak said the president is “too principled to fall for such booby traps from professional sycophants,” exuding confidence that, “he will vacate the seat in conformity with the constitutional provision.”

On the performance of Governor Sanwo-olu of Lagos, Razaq, said: “With the way the governor has started, it is crystal clear that peoples’ support is required to partake in this all inclusive government for the good of all of us. He is on the right path and is performing well."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-tinubu-qualified-to-succeed-buhari-razak/amp/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Rekhina(f): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Yes! The Only Qualified one , after Eating Rice and Beans at his Bourdillon home yesterday sunday!

FTC 400times seun ! my N50k gift

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by helinues: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Lol.. Another Tinubu's thread..

Okay now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Rekhina(f): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:
Lol.. Another Tinubu's thread..

Okay now
Yes ,What u gonna do ?

We YORUBAS support him

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by helinues: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes ,What u gonna do ?

We YORUBAS support him

Ki elegbe megbe ta ba Ti di ile osu.. Soki lobe o oge..

Oya, if you are Yoruba, why not translate now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Foxman19: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2019
I'm still looking for sane Nigerian to tell Nigerians how Tinubu fit to be Nigeria president. Those people that still wanted him to be Nigeria president are those who make their living through Tinubu...they are insane. Mind you Tinubu asslicker im a apc fan and omoluabi. We have some intelligent ,outspoken ,technocrat and intellectual yoruba people that could come out .

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Rekhina(f): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:

Ki elegbe megbe ta ba Ti di ile osu.. Soki lobe o oge..

Oya, if you are Yoruba, why not translate now

Go and sitdown ,are you TINUBU( SWT) to command me omo olote

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Foxman19: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2019
You and your household i guess.
Rekhina:
Yes ,What u gonna do ?

We YORUBAS support him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by helinues: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Go and sitdown ,are you TINUBU( SWT) to command me omo olote

Why are you guys not proud of your region? Attache by force is unnecessary Nwanne

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Rekhina(f): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Foxman19:
You and your household i guess.
We are wt him comes rain comes shine!
Fulani herdsmen loved him 2 for accusing evans

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Wantedmiller: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2019
Tinubu is a patron........ Nothing for him oooo
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Rekhina(f): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:

Why are you guys not proud of your region? Attache by force is unnecessary Nwanne
grin one day u will call fulani herdsmen ibo in nairaland because of ur ibo scare ,
Know it that Christian's in d west hate rubbish some moslems do ,don't call Dem igbos pls

7 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Razak said the national leader of the APC played a pivotal role in ensuring the defeat of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) and has helped stabilise democracy

So is this the basis on electing a president?

How has democracy been stabilized in this current dispensation?

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by helinues: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
grin one day u will call fulani herdsmen ibo in nairaland because of ur ibo scare ,
Know it that Christian's in d west hate rubbish some moslems do ,don't call Dem igbos pls

My dear sister, go back to bed cos you are incoherent

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by 1shortblackboy: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2019
What can Tinubu do differently about the failing security and economy that's the question that needs to be answered.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by DankemzI(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2019
If Igbos are denied the presidency come 2023
Y'all will know that we South South are not fools!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by helinues: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2019
DankemzI:
If Igbos are denied the presidency come 2023
Y'all will know that we South South are not fools!

Online supporters are totally different from Politicians.

Wike is more like a plus to Apc of recent

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:

Online supporters are totally different from Politicians.

Wike is more like a plus to Apc of recent
You will still use this your mouth to abuse your blesser Wike soon.

Tinubu can only be president of iragbiji republic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by helinues: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2019
ChoCho54:
You will still use this your mouth to abuse your blesser soon.

Tinubu can only be president of iragbiji republic.

Morning, day and night Na still Cho Cho.

So Tinubu told you privately he will be contesting for 2023 presidency?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by PureGoldh(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Dz country needs total cleansing from God.

Other countries dey move from Grass to Grace... And even from Grace to greater heights.

We still dey hustle to climb up just a 50Metres ladder..

Las Las we go dey alright sha angry

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by nauto7: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2019
I am also qualified
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Moreoffaith(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2019
Omo eru

Why must all this rogue continue to rule and rape us of better future?

That guy saying we Yoruba's support him, are you saying that on behalf of Yoruba's in your community or in your family, abeg make we try get sense for this country small.

Is there no other Yoruba man in the west?

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Dee60: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Exercise in futility.

SW will not queue behind this position I bet you.

Nigerians will vote next time for the younger, vibrant people - Osinbajo, Obi, Fashola and co.

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2019
I qualified also to succeed Buhari comes 2023, I am bonafide Nigerian and not too young to lead.

All matured well meaning Nigerians have constitutional right to succeed Buhari by 2023.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2019
NO

Better someone else.
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by guru90: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2019
I see this coming.......

But

No way in......

Believe that!
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Dshocker(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2019
Nigeria can never move forward with the likes of these greedy politicians....If only the youths can channel the energy they channelled in the useless show called big brother,Nigeria would have been steps ahead towards greatness..

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Opinedecandid(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2019
Ntorr
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Royalfurnitures: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Of course he is qualified, even if the Chicago certificate issue comes up again, all he need so is to get an affidavit like Buhari did

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by ogbuefi677(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2019
If Thiefnuubu is qualified, so are buhari-like northern supremcist abokkis like Kwankwaso, El rufai,Ali Ndume,even Imam shekau sef grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River High Court Bars Secondus From Acting As PDP Chairman / Victor Omofaiye Escapes Kidnap Attempt / Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.