Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House (38270 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Nairaobserver: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2019
Popular female disc jockey, Dj Cuppy calls out Big Brother Naija on social media for not inviting her as guest nor Deejay. Cuppy said this immediately after Ebuka declared the winner yesterday.

See people reactions below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/dj-cuppy-calls-out-bbnaija-for-not.html

.... And that’s how I never entered the #BBNaija house!

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1180959216485519361

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Psimagestudio: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by nototribalist: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Una sure sey na Otedollar born this pikin??

Her mumuu don too much

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Nairaobserver: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Abfinest007(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2019
grin they need people with real vibes not those that will be singing gelato

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by jo2222(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2019
make u come dey shout who is your daddy

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by immortalcrown(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Somebody should help me tell her that she is not even among top 50 celebrities in naija.

So, what made her think she so much deserved an invitation to the show?

Your parent money and reputation may help you in some areas, but cannot be yours. Hustle your way out.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by donstan18: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2019
The hate Nigerians have for this innocent lady will never allow them understand that she atleast deserves to perform in one of their party days.

Are all the Djs that performed better than her?

They just hate her because her father is wealthy.

My only problem with the lady is that she's doing everything possible to get love from Nigerians.

She should stop giving a damn because an average Nigeria v'got no love and likeness for rich and wealthy people.

She should focus on the people that matters most in her life. Their LOVE is the key.

154 Likes 17 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by 2rez: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2019
MiaB:
we all have wishes that only remain in our thoughts

As she no fit hol on tight to the wish wey go become mind burden in no time thereby leading to shedding eye water grin, babe blurt am out to free her mind, gbam! I gbadun her style jor cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by shesawesome(f): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by TissuePaper: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:
The hate Nigerians have for this innocent lady will never allow them understand that she atleast deserves to perform in one of their party days.

My only problem with this lady is that she's doing everything possible to get love from Nigerians.

She should stop giving a damn because an average Nigeria v'got no love and likeness for rich and wealthy people.

exactly

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Sirnose(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2019
Even some of the acclaimed best DJS that came were still criticized for under performing, your own na beat them for beat u be dat na.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Onyi22(f): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Watin she want go sing?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Fabolousibk1(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2019
Cuppy omo akeju .....I always act mature in church but deep inside my heart..I also need those Biscuits and caparison they give to children��

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Daviddson(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:

My only problem with the lady is that she's doing everything possible to get love from Nigerians.

She should focus on the people that matters most in her life. Their LOVE is the key.

Isn't it awesome that you are beginning to shed off your hate for women?! grin
One would have expected you to lash out her by calling her names, but it's like God has begun a good work in you.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by victorian(f): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:

So true .

She had better ignore being loved and accepted by all.

Just live her life biko.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by KingTom(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:

To be very honest, the hate for the rich in this country is sickening. There's a particular man in my village who is now a multimillionaire and that's because after the civil war at the age of 16. He started selling scrap metal to tourists and subsequently aligned himself to shipping companies. Few years later when the oil boom was here he was right in the thick of it. Then I go come hate am and him children because dem rich grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by tillaman(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Who tf do they think they are ??
Why didn’t they invite the gelato crooner

I still don’t know why Nigerians hate Dj Cuppy but I like her though she never takes it out on anyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
I Love you Cuppy.

But I'm ugly and broke
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by VillageHead: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Aunty no mind the bad belle pipo!

Very soon we go do our own BB for Village, we go invite you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by kingxsamz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
No Wack artiste allowed.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Vixlot: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
I seem to like this lady. She is the only celebrity in Nigeria that doesn't fake it. She is just herself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
WACK dj. like most of the Djs invited. rich people pikin forming DJ but cant spin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by midehi2(f): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:

My dear, you said my mind, and I love the way she display Africa attires, hardly to find her on useless clothes that reveal all her body, I just like the girl, very humble. They hate her cos she's rich

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by InvertedHammer: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
KingTom:

To be very honest, the hate for the rich in this country is sickening. There's a particular man in my village who is now a multimillionaire and that's because after the civil war at the age of 16. He started selling scrap metal to tourists and subsequently aligned himself to shipping companies. Few years later when the oil boom was here he was right in the thick of it. Then I go come hate am and him children because dem rich grin
/
Feel free to hate him. It is the price for success.

Don't think that rich people do not know that poor people despise them. They know.

/

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by baby124: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cuppy you need to start acting like a Billionaires daughter. Imagine comments from peasants!!! grin. If Na me switch places with you these trolls go commit suicide. BBNaija should not be using you to make shakara.

Just tell them your daddy will relocate them to Obudu cattle ranch and see doors open! You better use your influence. Majority that will insult you just don’t have the opportunity grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece / Tearful Skiibii Laments After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend [PICS] / Lilian Esoro And Bolanle Ninalowo Cozy In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.