Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House (38292 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by OakConsultNG: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by nwamabo247(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who she help. PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Presido24(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
I pity u my dear sister. ur stock don dey go down low like play, better go do something about am
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Vendee: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
There is always a new year.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by mercyviv(f): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
You should have shouted this before the show ended. But why exactly are you interested in entering the BBN house; or you want to flirt with Mike?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by peeps4u: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:
The hate Nigerians have for this innocent lady will never allow them understand that she atleast deserves to perform in one of their party days.

Are all the Djs that performed better than her?

They just hate her because her father is wealthy.

My only problem with the lady is that she's doing everything possible to get love from Nigerians.

She should stop giving a damn because an average Nigeria v'got no love and likeness for rich and wealthy people.

She should focus on the people that matters most in her life. Their LOVE is the key.

You're right. She's such a sweet girl who never replies trolls nor exchanges bants. I have never seen her insulted anyone back despite being bashed online at every moment. Nigerians just hate her for no reason.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
donstan18:
The hate Nigerians have for this innocent lady will never allow them understand that she atleast deserves to perform in one of their party days.

My only problem with the lady is that she's doing everything possible to get love from Nigerians.

She should stop giving a damn because an average Nigeria v'got no love and likeness for rich and wealthy people.

She should focus on the people that matters most in her life. Their LOVE is the key.

[/s]

only insane people hate another human being for no reason. she's not the reason behind their fathers wretched life

i am a sane Nigerian and I love her and for the fact that she's from my tribe made me fall in love with her personality and vibes

the haters can seek Ben Carson help
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by peeps4u: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
baby124:
Cuppy you need to start acting like a Billionaires daughter. Imagine comments from peasants!!! grin. If Na me switch places with you these trolls go commit suicide. BBNaija should not be using you to make shakara.

Just tell them your daddy will relocate them to Obudu cattle ranch and see doors open! You better use your influence. Majority that will insult you just don’t have the opportunity grin

Don't take it serious. It's all jokes which biggie even understands. She performs at international stages, already established and even won best female DJ recently. She's already established as a DJ and HSS money at her beckon calls.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by KingTom(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Feel free to hate him. It is the price for success.

Don't think that rich people do not know that poor people despise them. They know.

/
You probably read that piece wrongly bros. Read it again and read what I'm replying grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by King204(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
U think sae na to go dey shout GELATO uppandan abi......Smh grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
She for invite herself then. If she no show interest na them suppose come beg am?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by oluwaahmed: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
immortalcrown:
Somebody should help me tell her that she is not even among top 50 celebrities in naija.

So, what made her think she so much deserved an invitation to the show?

Your parent money and reputation may help you in some areas, but cannot be yours. Hustle your way out.

No offense but if your parents rep and money were your portion you wouldn't be so hateful. BTW she is definitely hustling for her money or don't you have radio or TV?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by WildChild00(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
nototribalist:
Una sure sey na Otedollar born this pikin

No I nor sure, but na wetin d pikin do? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by PapaAdanna: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
The only thing I know is people just have bad belle for this geh...

Mostly na fellow gehs hate am oo... But me think say the geh is easy going
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by InvertedHammer: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
KingTom:

You probably read that piece wrongly bros. Read it again and read what I'm replying grin
/
I got your point.

My statement is a side note.

cheesy

/
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by KingTom(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
I got your point.

My statement is a side note.

cheesy

/
Ok now I understand. cool
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by immortalcrown(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
oluwaahmed:

No offense but if your parents rep and money were your portion you wouldn't be so hateful. BTW she is definitely hustling for her money or don't you have radio or TV?

Truth is often misunderstood as hatred. Which part of my comment did you perceive to be a hate speech?

She is not among the top 50 celebrities in naija entertainment industry. Not all the top ten celebrities were invited to the BBN show. Other celebrities, who are greater than she, were not invited to the show, and they did not resent, at least, openly. She felt she deserved the invitation, because her father is rich, not that she has self has achieved much that could earn her the invitation.

If the child of a great man is great like his or her father, I will refer to the child the way I refer to the father. But if the child is not as great as his or her father, I will not refer to the child the same way I refer to the father. I will not call Trump's son 'The president of America', just because his father (Trump) is the president. I will call the son 'The president', if he later becomes a president. At this stage, DJ Cuppy (pardon me, if I misspelled the name) has not achieved much in the entertainment industry, to consider herself famous or important enough to be invited to the show.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by pitamah901: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
immortalcrown:
Somebody should help me tell her that she is not even among top 50 celebrities in naija.

So, what made her think she so much deserved an invitation to the show?

Your parent money and reputation may help you in some areas, but cannot be yours. Hustle your way out.
She's definitely hustling too, compared to some rich men children who just Cruz with daddy's money
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Lickpreeq(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
nwamabo247:
Who she help. PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
who she help?
Julius Berger
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by TreasureJunky: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Chaiii, e pain her cry cry
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by Abbey2sam(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:

The hate is just too much, some of the djs that were in the house were wack only few lived up to expectation.

#gelato
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by idesylvester(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
nototribalist:
Una sure sey na Otedollar born this pikin??

Her mumuu don too much
misplaced privilege dey do her, money miss road hit her brain

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
She should wait till next year.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by therajah: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
May be you are worth more than big brother house...
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by NotFarFrom: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Onyi22:
Watin she want go sing?
So na sing Cuppy for sing when she enter the house abi??
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House by toprealman: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Application submitted......next year definitely.
These guys are smart.....selling their THING smartly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Bikini Body (photos) / Tearful Skiibii Laments After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.