Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

See How You Can Earn A Living By Leveraging On Technology, Case Study of Bbnaija - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See How You Can Earn A Living By Leveraging On Technology, Case Study of Bbnaija (228 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Earn A Living By Leveraging On Technology, Case Study of Bbnaija by oldsol(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2019
#THE_POWER_OF_30NAIRA

According to statistics, BBnaija had 2 voting platforms...free votes on Bet9ja app,DStv apps and SMS votes.

SMS is usually the highest. So SMS should contribute about 100- 150million votes.

Now each SMS cost 30naira.. 30× 150million is equal to 4,500,000,000(4.5billion naira).������

This does not include money they make from sponsorship and advert from some brands like travel beta,lipton tea etc..

If it cost them 500million to execute the show...you see how much they make?

Nigerians hear me clear in case you didn't know, BBNAIJA was just used by the organizer to create Wealth for themselves by leveraging on the power of N30naira from Nigerians.

There is nothing more to the show,it doesn't teach anybody anything. BBNAIJA is just someone's Business.

The easiest way to make 1million is to get 10,000 people to pay you 100naira each.

Well...that's the kind of system we are building with our VTU Business. If you make N50naira from 1000 VTU Transaction in 1week. That's 50,000 weekly.

With Technology, social media and internet, Becoming a millionaire is no longer a big deal.

If you want to know how to start your VTU Business,let's talk in my inbox.
https:///2348157176150

Re: See How You Can Earn A Living By Leveraging On Technology, Case Study of Bbnaija by OluwasureGig: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2019
I want to learn boss
Re: See How You Can Earn A Living By Leveraging On Technology, Case Study of Bbnaija by oldsol(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2019
OluwasureGig:
I want to learn boss

Reach me via WhatsApp +2348157176150

(1) (Reply)

KG & Nursery Teachers / FG, Labour Talks On Minimum Wage To Continue Wednesday / I Need A Job Within Ilorin West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.