Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

[Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? (14951 Views)

Nairaland Programmers !!! What New Project Are You Up To Now / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / Programmers, What Is Our Future?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by ponti93(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Emyo:

An Android App that get triggered via a web API.
pm
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by jelel6: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
just to give my two cent...

Op, no one language can outdo all others at every metric you'd use to evaluate a server-side application. I believe your purpose of learning to program is that you'd like to make it a career.

The market Stats. Nigeria!

In Nigeria, very large corporations are most likely to be using Java, but there are not so many enterprises like that compare to your average web development companies and majority of other corporations who use a programmer. PHP and Python form the largest market for web developers in Nigeria with PHP coming comfortably in first position. It is clear you're more likely to find work( Both freelancing and employment) using PHP, Python or Java in that order.

The market stats, the World

As, always, Nigeria is playing catch up here especially in a genre like technology. however, PHP still servers more than 70% of existing websites around the globe. But the PhP market is getting saturated. More and More companies are adopting new tech stacks to build future works. hence, the number of new PHP job openings is drastically on the decline while JS(node), Ruby, Python and Go are on the rise.

if you use stackOverFlow, you'd notice that developers are adopting Node.js/express framework at an overwhelmingly fast rate. Also, current job openings for Node.js beats other back-end frameworks or language comfortably.

In, my opinion, if you know TWO server-side languages in 2019 and JavaScript (Node.js) isn't one of them, you're potentially going against the tide in the world of web-programming, whether you live in Nigeria or Jupiter. Because if there is a language that can be termed the future, then that language is JavaScript.

Final Verdict!

Since you're in Nigeria, Because of job prospect, pick one of PHP or Python. I'd go for Python because of versatility outside of web development. Then, your next language should definitely be JavaScript Node.js. That guarantees your present and future. Be looking to pick-up Java if you see an opportunity that specifically requires expertise with that language.

Lastly, if you're building something for the generality of clients, the language you use is inconsequential. Most clients won't even know and won't care. It's left for you to use the tool you find most suitable for each scenario.

8 Likes

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Juliearth(f): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Settle for python. I think it is versatile and easy to learn. Also, it supports multiple programming paradigms so it would be a win-win for you. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Godbuoy:
shocked

Seriously speaking Boss,
You guys are complicating issues here.
This one will say PHP is outdated, expired, dead another will say learn PHP. Others will say Python, Javascript, Ruby, Django. grin

As a programmer, can't u guys just outline the language to go for as a beginner?

So u mean the person that has started PHP should quit and go for python all in the name of PHP is outdated making the person feeling bad on why he / she choosed PHP at first? Or can a person not learn pHP then move over to python or any other languages? Is it impossible to do that?

grin grin

Most beginners just jump into server-side development with the first languages, so in the end, it depends on what lanaguage you start with.

To be realistic, just go to hotnigeriajobs and jobberman and figure out for yourself, it's java and c# that are in high demand, you can't go wrong with these. They are already mature and have hundreds if not thousands of libraries supporting server-side development, but if you're talking of future prospects, you can't ignore Nodejs and you can't ignore django.

Python, PHP and Ruby are in the same league, java and c# is not their mate as regards speed. But speed is relative, speed of development and developer productivity is also just as important as code performance, and that's why major companies consider python (quora, instagram, pinterest).

Java code is about ~10% faster than python code depending on different factors, and we are talking 0.1ms to 1ms, come on!! In reality, how many
situations will warrant you to go for such small optimization and compared to the amount of code to achieve similar task written in both languages
what you'd use one month to achieve in java would be done in a little over a week for such small speed optimization (speed of development and developer productivity!!)

django itself was built for speed, a batteries included approach. Server-side development with django is a whole lot faster than with other frameworks.

Nodejs is another story entirely, its popularity and ranking in the charts in such a small time is crazy!!, its prospects are huge and many large companies even here in Nigeria are already searching for Nodejs developers. If you intend to look globally and you're ever to work remotely as a developer, forget it!! consider Nodejs now!, if you have time check for remote jobs on stackoverflows job listings and come back and tell me how many php developer jobs you see, compared with java or nodejs, nobody go tell you grin

PHP is a market woman's language, most site's run on php doesn't mean anything except, it can't die, but will become more or less like perl or lisp, i know a java developer that built an app with php and laravel in less than a week, (he had never used php prior, why will you bank your time on learning php, your time is precious, so guard where you invest it )

I'll advise consider the following any of the following

Java & spring
C# ASP.net
python & Django (also learn flask)
Javascript (NodeJs and Express)

You can't master everyone, so study the market and prospects and pick one!!! master it!! and dabble with others on the side. (Jack of all languages aren't really marketable. Senior Java dev, Senior nodejs dev, Senior python dev, these are the positions with the big bucks (Senior!!)) you can't be a senior if you are trying to master everyone.

you can also dabble with php and ruby on rails, build small apps or api's just to test the waters, you can never know where your journey would lead you, you could be asked to maintain legacy code written in php

But i don't know why someone would choose to heavily invest in php in 2019. beats me!!

As for the OP!!! you have made close to three threads asking for directions, its good to ask for directions, but at some point you just have to roll up your sleeves and start coding!!!, you could be on nairaland asking what language?, what language? for a whole year and you won't make progress,

just pick one and start, the language you start with may not be the one you eventually work with, but it will seriously help you in understanding a lot about programming. In computer science, they dabble in almost every language, from python to java, to fotran to cobol, to c++ to scala, by the time they're out, they have a lot of experience with a lot of languages, and they can get to pick the language that's best for the Job (at least in yankee, NIgerian CS students are always complaining grin grin grin)

5 Likes

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Godbuoy: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
jelel6:

Op, no one language can outdo all others at every metric you'd use to evaluate a server-side application. I believe your purpose of learning to program is that you'd like to make it a career.

In Nigeria, very large corporations are most likely to be using Java, but there are not so many enterprises like that compare to your average web development companies and majority of other corporations who use a programmer. PHP and Python form the largest market for web developers in Nigeria with PHP coming comfortably in first position. It is clear you're more likely to find work( Both freelancing and employment) using PHP, Python or Java in that order.

As, always, Nigeria is playing catch up here especially in a genre like technology. however, PHP still servers more than 70% of existing websites around the globe. But the PhP market is getting saturated. More and More companies are adopting new tech stacks to build future works. hence, the number of new PHP job openings is drastically on the decline while JS(node), Ruby, Python and Go are on the rise.

if you use stackOverFlow, you'd notice that developers are adopting Node.js/express framework at an overwhelmingly fast rate. Also, current job openings for Node.js beats other back-end frameworks or language comfortably.

In, my opinion, if you know TWO server-side languages in 2019 and JavaScript (Node.js) isn't one of them, you're potentially going against the tide in the world of web-programming, whether you live in Nigeria or Jupiter. Because if there is a language that can be termed the future, then that language is JavaScript.

Final Verdict!

Since you're in Nigeria, Because of job prospect, pick one of PHP or Python. I'd go for Python because of versatility outside of web development. Then, your next language should definitely be JavaScript Node.js. That guarantees your present and future. Be looking to pick-up Java if you see an opportunity that specifically requires expertise with that language.

Lastly, if you're building something for the generality of clients, the language you use is inconsequential. Most clients won't even know and won't care. It's left for you to use the tool you find most suitable for each scenario.

Nice input.
What of ASP. NET?

Can someone learn both php and python accordingly?
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Godbuoy: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

grin grin

Most beginners just jump into server-side development with the first languages, so in the end, it depends on what lanaguage you start with.

To be realistic, just go to hotnigeriajobs and jobberman and figure out for yourself, it's java and c# that are in high demand, you can't go wrong with these. They are already mature and have hundreds if not thousands of libraries supporting server-side development, but if you're talking of future prospects, you can't ignore Nodejs and you can't ignore django.

Python, PHP and Ruby are in the same league, java and c# is not their mate as regards speed. But speed is relative, speed of development and developer productivity is also just as important as code performance, and that's why major companies consider python (quora, instagram, pinterest).

Java code is about ~10% faster than python code depending on different factors, and we are talking 0.1ms to 1ms, come on!! In reality, how many
situations will warrant you to go for such small optimization and compared to the amount of code to achieve similar task written in both languages
what you'd use one month to achieve in java would be done in a little over a week for such small speed optimization (speed of development and developer productivity!!)

django itself was built for speed, a batteries included approach. Server-side development with django is a whole lot faster than with other frameworks.

Nodejs is another story entirely, its popularity and ranking in the charts in such a small time is crazy!!, its prospects are huge and many large companies even here in Nigeria are already searching for Nodejs developers. If you intend to look globally and you're ever to work remotely as a developer, forget it!! consider Nodejs now!, if you have time check for remote jobs on stackoverflows job listings and come back and tell me how many php developer jobs you see, compared with java or nodejs, nobody go tell you grin

PHP is a market woman's language, most site's run on php doesn't mean anything except, it can't die, but will become more or less like perl or lisp, i know a java developer that built an app with php and laravel in less than a week, (he had never used php prior, why will you bank your time on learning php, your time is precious, so guard where you invest it )

Java & spring
C# ASP.net

You can't master everyone, so study the market and prospects and pick one!!! master it!! and dabble with others on the side. (Jack of all languages aren't really marketable. Senior Java dev, Senior nodejs dev, Senior python dev, these are the positions with the big bucks (Senior!!)) you can't be a senior if you are trying to master everyone.

you can also dabble with php and ruby on rails, build small apps or api's just to test the waters, you can never know where your journey would lead you, you could be asked to maintain legacy code written in php

But i don't know why someone would choose to heavily invest in php in 2019. beats me!!

Thanks.
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Grandlord: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

grin grin

Java & spring
C# ASP.net

As for the OP!!! you have made close to three threads asking for directions, its good to ask for directions, but at some point you just have to roll up your sleeves and start coding!!!, you could be on nairaland asking what language?, what language? for a whole year and you won't make progress,

just pick one and start, the language you start with may not be the one you eventually work with, but it will seriously help you in understanding a lot about programming. In computer science, they dabble in almost every language, from python to java, to fotran to cobol, to c++ to scala, by the time they're out, they have a lot of experience with a lot of languages, and they can get to pick the language that's best for the Job (at least in yankee, NIgerian CS students are always complaining grin grin grin)

Extensive and comprehensive input. cool

1 Like

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Grandlord: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
jelel6:

Final Verdict!

Great contribution. cool
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by mamatwiny(f): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
We learn all these to make money. My advise is ;
1) Go to job sites like www.vanhack.com

Check for the language in demand. It will have more openings than the rest. You can start with the language you got there to ensure you get a job fast

2.) Also check for the language with highest paid salary. Glassdoor.com ( not sure again) has it. While you are working with skill 1, you start developing your self towards the skill that is highly paid.

If you are new to software development, I advise you start with Python , when done, go back to java . python will make java easier for you. Java is vast.
Ai is selling now .

With these few points of mine, I hope I have convinced and not confused you.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

grin grin

Java & spring
C# ASP.net

Oga PHP is still a good language and when PHP 8 comes out many of you will run back, stop castigating the language.
Below is a trending video of myself and Prosper Otemuyiwa advocating for php on Saturday

https://twitter.com/clintonnzedimma/status/1180572970563117056
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by vheckthor1: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2019
start with Brainfuck or chef cry +++++[[[<-]]]]
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by ABUPHARM(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2019
sarutobi:
Server Side?

Hmm. Your question is too broad. Which type of server sides do you want to write?

Forget people telling you TIOBE index, this index, that index. Those have been changing. I have been programming for 2 decades now and i remember when PERL was the SHIT back then. Where is it today?

Do you want to create CRUD apps? like social networks, blogs, cms etc. PHP is KING in this area. Forget the rest. Many people will tell you python, java bla bla. Let me tell you this, the speed PHP will grant you when writing this sorts of programs will blow your mind. Its like PHP was made for web dev. Too many frameworks Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii, Zend. Libraries nko? Mehn....

Python: this is what the cool kids use nowadays (I am not a fan), but it is popular and used extensively at Google. You need Python, when you have started hitting the upper limits of PHP. Where you need complex data structures. I personally use Python for shell scripting and long running processes. Also PHP sucks with threads so Python.... The mistake people make is that they try to use python for what PHP can do. Learn the difference.

Java aka "Mr enterprise". Well java is Huge. It is robust, verbose (annoying), and well documented. I will advise that you dont start your programming life with java. Start with PHP or Pyhton. There are very few things you cannot build with java. The JVM (the software that runs java) is probably the most complex app on earth. What more? Java is Fast. It blows PHP and Python out of the water. Threads, Generics it has almost everything you need for the server side. I am a fan BUT java is heavy, bulky.

Go: Goroutines.

Javascript (Nodejs): who ever though that javascript should now be used at the server side is nuts. I am not saying that it is not being used today even in production by giant companies. But nodejs is like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Javascript is good for some people, to me it sucks as a language and because of the lack of tools for profiling, debugging etc it is a pain to work with. Javascipt is single threaded, but it uses some event something something like that lolx cheesy grin Just use Go.

There are other languages like ruby, haskell, erlang. Some of these are really specialized languages.

You can learn all of them. It makes you a better programmer as all these languages have different approach to solving problems and makes you see the computer from a different angle.

If you have any specific questions i am happy to help.

I don't even understand what u guys are saying here but I'm interested in knowing this programming of a thing.

There was a time I downloaded the python tutoring app on my phone thinking I will get understand it myself but to no avail.

Do I need a degree in engineering to become a programmer?

I'm a pharmacy student tho.
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by sarutobi: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABUPHARM:

I don't even understand what u guys are saying here but I'm interested in knowing this programming of a thing.

There was a time I downloaded the python tutoring app on my phone thinking I will get understand it myself but to no avail.

Do I need a degree in engineering to become a programmer?

I'm a pharmacy student tho.

Anyone can be a programmer. You do not need engineering degree. There are countless resources on the internet that can help you learn.

It can take years to master the art though.

1 Like

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by ABUPHARM(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
sarutobi:

Anyone can be a programmer. You do not need engineering degree. There are countless resources on the internet that can help you learn.

It can take years to master the art though.

Apologies for not using google

What are the benefits?
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by jelel6: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Godbuoy:

Nice input.
What of ASP. NET?

Can someone learn both php and python accordingly?

I don't have much knowledge of ASP. Net. A quick Google Search will be sufficient enough for you.

As for the second question, Definitely. You can learn both PHp and Python accordingly. But it will take you years to master both of them. unless you're not thinking about the future, some of that time is better spent learning Node. There are not so many node Master devs in Nigeria right now. be clever .

1 Like

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Godbuoy: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2019
jelel6:

I don't have much knowledge of ASP. Net. A quick Google Search will be sufficient enough for you.

As for the second question, Definitely. You can learn both PHp and Python accordingly. But it will take you years to master both of them. unless you're not thinking about the future, some of that time is better spent learning Node. There are not so many node Master devs in Nigeria right now. be clever .

What of someone that has learnt php, will going for Node take years as u said about python?
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by jelel6: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
If you have sufficiently learn one language and build things with it, the knowledge is transferable and you'd only need to learn syntax of the new language. Aim for mastery. I'd advice you stick with PHP and master it. If python looks attractive to you and you're not too deep already with PHP, stop asking further questions and double down on python and become a master. earn money with it and see which stack your next job leads you to

1 Like

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Yungbitz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
sarutobi:
Server Side?

Hmm. Your question is too broad. Which type of server sides do you want to write?

Forget people telling you TIOBE index, this index, that index. Those have been changing. I have been programming for 2 decades now and i remember when PERL was the SHIT back then. Where is it today?

Do you want to create CRUD apps? like social networks, blogs, cms etc. PHP is KING in this area. Forget the rest. Many people will tell you python, java bla bla. Let me tell you this, the speed PHP will grant you when writing this sorts of programs will blow your mind. Its like PHP was made for web dev. Too many frameworks Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii, Zend. Libraries nko? Mehn....

Python: this is what the cool kids use nowadays (I am not a fan), but it is popular and used extensively at Google. You need Python, when you have started hitting the upper limits of PHP. Where you need complex data structures. I personally use Python for shell scripting and long running processes. Also PHP sucks with threads so Python.... The mistake people make is that they try to use python for what PHP can do. Learn the difference.

Java aka "Mr enterprise". Well java is Huge. It is robust, verbose (annoying), and well documented. I will advise that you dont start your programming life with java. Start with PHP or Pyhton. There are very few things you cannot build with java. The JVM (the software that runs java) is probably the most complex app on earth. What more? Java is Fast. It blows PHP and Python out of the water. Threads, Generics it has almost everything you need for the server side. I am a fan BUT java is heavy, bulky.

Go: Goroutines.

Javascript (Nodejs): who ever though that javascript should now be used at the server side is nuts. I am not saying that it is not being used today even in production by giant companies. But nodejs is like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Javascript is good for some people, to me it sucks as a language and because of the lack of tools for profiling, debugging etc it is a pain to work with. Javascipt is single threaded, but it uses some event something something like that lolx cheesy grin Just use Go.

There are other languages like ruby, haskell, erlang. Some of these are really specialized languages.

You can learn all of them. It makes you a better programmer as all these languages have different approach to solving problems and makes you see the computer from a different angle.

If you have any specific questions i am happy to help.

I need someone to tutor . I want to be a programmer
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by melodyogonna(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Depends on what you want to do but you should seriously consider Golang
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Lawbliss(f): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
blissbliss:
Learn python (django) for a start
why did you send me a pm?
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by blissbliss: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lawbliss:
why did you send me a pm?

Friendship. Care for one?
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Redify00: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Anyone interested on learning software development..?I need just 4 people to teach for free for 4 months ...the languages are going to be html,css, bootstrap,JavaScript and php for backend ...it's going to be for free ...requirements are your laptop ...it's just a one on one tutorial with me teaching you the whole basics ..contact me on 07086482591..the offer is on until this month ending ... October 2019 ..my office address is at 4 olatilewa street lawanson Surulere Lagos ..call if you're interested..only four people the first four to send what's app messages and drop their names would be selected ..thanks
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by IamCharles123: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Just learn everything, like me i have learnt vanilla javascript and php, my next plan is oop php, react and node.js. i know i wont have much issue since i know js already. After that am going for python. In the future i might go for c++, c sharp and java. Just keep learning.
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2019
IamCharles123:
Just learn everything, like me i have learnt vanilla javascript and php, my next plan is oop php, react and node.js. i know i wont have much issue since i know js already. After that am going for python. In the future i might go for c++, c sharp and java. Just keep learning.

You are dabbling too much. You can't learn everything, I'll rather respect a man who knows QBASICS in depth than a man who has dabbled with Go, Ruby, PHP, Dart, D, C/C++, Java, Elixir, Julia, R, Haskell, etc.

Learn everything? C'mon bro!

1 Like

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Abcruz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
IamCharles123:

The ultimate goal of learning programming is application. A man who has an in dept understanding of one language is more preferred than one who is half-baked in ten programming languages but cannot boast of a single project.

The question is what have you done practically with all the programming languages you have learnt?

Jumping from one language to the other does not make you a pro, but focus on one and build practical projects that solves human problems.
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by egbununalism: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
ps3o:
Let me shock with this:
No programming language is the best. What you should had asked is: "What language is the easiest to learn as a start-up?"

I had been into web development and analysis since 2008. And as a professional, I can tell you that what differentiate languages are libraries and reserved functions and order of process.

My one kobo advice is this: fashion out which you love best considering the time it works a complete project if you're on pressure to deliver.

Peace!

you are right my brother
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by udoekere: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
IamCharles123:
are you learning it all on ur own?
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by udoekere: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Can i learn programming on ma own without a tutor?
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Bossman(m): 1:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Absolutely! That's what most do.

udoekere:
Can i learn programming on ma own without a tutor?
Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
udoekere:
are you learning it all on ur own?

Don’t follow his learning curve cos it’s a bad practice. Pick just one language that interests you and master it really deep. Go as far as Object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithm, web scraping, scripting, environment and then Regular expressions using a single language. The deeper you know, the more your codes are shorter and beautiful. In my case, I discovered JavaScript is beautiful to me so I took the path.

1 Like

Re: [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
I started following this threat from the first day op posted it here. I must confess the whole contribution/comments really inspired me. Thank you gurus in the house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Nigeria Programmer Afford A Range Rover Sport? / [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) / Arduino,raspberry Pi,sensors Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.