Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Mercy Won Because Of Her Ass – Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Won Because Of Her Ass – Don Jazzy (822 Views)

Bbnaija: I Won Because I'm Strong Not Because Of My ‘yansh’ -mercy Reacts (video / K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Won Because Of Her Ass – Don Jazzy by Naijahitmusic: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Nigerian producer and Mavin boss Don Jazzy has caused an uproar on social media while reacting to the finale of the BBNaija reality TV show.

The show which came to an end last night saw Mercy winning N60m worth of prizes.

Just before Mercy was announced winner, Jazzy said he knows Mercy has a great personality but should she win, he is sure her big behind had a hand in it.

see post below:

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/10/mercy-won-because-of-her-ass/

Re: Mercy Won Because Of Her Ass – Don Jazzy by mrnigerdelta: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2019
Very true
Re: Mercy Won Because Of Her Ass – Don Jazzy by deesquarediddy(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2019
Yes she used her ass to do it, nonsense biggies self no get sense @all,
One month ago Mercy keep shouting around d house (me mercy if i no win this bbn 2019 call me bastard)

(1) (Reply)

Mike Films Ike While He Was Drooling In His Sleep With His Mouth Open / "If Not For The Law, I Would Have Shot My Father" - Small-sized Actor, Yaw Dabo / Pastor Davido Is Trending On Twitter And Here Is The Reason Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.