Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO (6758 Views)

Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by mussy10(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have always believed in this guy. Like he will always say "I'm not promising anyone but call me to order through any of my constituency offices when I'm going wrong." May you be guided through always to fulfilling your constitutional duties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Sunnymatey(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
N10k gift can never be term empowerment.
Better u reduce the number and increase the amount.
Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by Valentinejr(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
APPLY FOR CURRENT SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES NOW!

Here is a list of over 1,000 Scholarship Opportunities you can grab to fund your dream.

APPLY HERE�
https://jobreaders.org/list-of-undergraduate-scholarships-in-nigeria/

KINDLY SHARE THIS POST, TO HELP NIGERIAN STUDENTS WHO SEARCH FOR LEGITIMATE OPPORTUNITIES TO FUND THEIR DREAM COURSES.

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by midolian(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sunnymatey:
N10k gift can never be term empowerment.
Better u reduce the number and increase the amount.
To a petty trader, even 5k is more than enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by joseph1832(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
midolian:
To a petty trader, even 5k is more than enough.
those traders are the ones who need trader moni.

Bros ehn, MA eye don see chumtinz oh.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by adekolaelect(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
daddytime:
A bunch of laughable comments above. I'm very sure none of you guys cared to read the body of the report.

Now, listen, he is giving 10k each × 100 women which equal #1M for his constituency project.

Assignment:

Go find out how much he'd claim or budget for his constituency project before hailing him.

Celebrating mediocrity at will. Little wonder the thieves are so emboldened to steal and call the press as witnesses.
Humm even if you are the one you can't do 1k .ask yourself should we insult him for doing what he did and celebrate you that did nothing than to condemning those that did little ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO by midolian(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
those traders are the ones who need trader moni.

Bros ehn, MA eye don see chumtinz oh.
I dey teee you.grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari In Close Door Meetings With Moroccan Ambassador / Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N / Dele Giwa's Mother Dies At 87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.