Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) (1050 Views)

Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) / Robbers Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna From Abuja,Shoot One Dead(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by IamHeWrites: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Residents of Sagamu, Ogun State have begun protesting the death of a footballer signed to Remo Stars FC.

Tiamiyu Kazeem was allegedly pushed from a police van to an oncoming vehicle on Saturday. He died moments later.

The defender was said to have had a scuffle with the police along Sagamu over his identity after being allegedly branded an internet fraudster.

One person is said to have been killed after the protest turned violent on Monday, Igbere TV reports.

The protesters were at the palace of the Akarigbo and the Paramount Ruler of Remoland, Oba Babatunde Ajayi, carrying placards and demanding justice for the deceased.

Police have denied culpability in the incident, saying the footballer jumped out of the vehicle of his own will.

Former Ogun governor, Gbenga Daniel, was at the palace to calm the protesters.

A member of the House of Representatives representing Remo Federal Constituency, Adewunmi Onanuga, and the state Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, Funmi Efuwape, were also at the palace to appeal to the protesters.

Policemen have been deployed in the town to restore order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMGP5JqMIZ4

Police Firing Shots Shot At Protesters In Sagamu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5pvLcRDeJc

http://igberetvnews.com/1340497/protest-killing-footballer-kaka-turns-bloody-police-shoot-one-dead-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by JasonScoolari: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
I declare,

It shall never be well with this lifeless and lawless administration...

To the supporters of this administration filled with wanton killings of innocent citizens, It shall never be well with you and your family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Its well!
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Zoo police doing what they know best grin
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by johnmartus(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
This guy again. Read his comments here you will see that all the comments he make is cursed.
JasonScoolari:
I declare,

To the supporters of this administration filled with wanton killings of innocent citizens, It shall never be well with you and your family.
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by iTearHerToto: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Depraved Police/Sars be ill-treating fonjas even in their land cos they know they can't do nothing... Cos they know how weak and inactive they all are.. They know they are only best at ranting and wailing, then they'd japka once they notice there isn't no sign of backing off from the other end... How cowardly?sad

They just got one more slain during the protest can you imagine? Now What's the guarantee that one more fonja isn't going down again before the end of today

Pukesangry
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by prince4pro2: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nothing go still happen
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by DropsMic(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
prince4pro2:
Nothing go still happen
We blacks are not animals i swear

1 Like

Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by Sylraph1: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
I've gone short of words.....

RIP
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by Sylraph1: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I declare,

AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by JasonScoolari: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
johnmartus:
This guy again. Read his comments here you will see that all the comments he make is cursed.
If you're one of the supporters, then my comment is made specially for you and your likes.... But if you are not one of them, kindly shut your mouth wherever you are.

Happy birthday by the way.

1 Like

Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by Unbiased1: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
To be honest, I hate Nigerian Police angry angry
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by johnmartus(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Supporter of what? I'm not a supporter Because I don't support evil. What am trying to say is that desist from cursing people . And thank you for your wishes.
JasonScoolari:
If you're one of the supporters, then my comment is made specially for you and your likes.... But if you are not one of them, kindly shut your mouth wherever you are.

Happy birthday by the way.
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by Difrent: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I declare,

Clown
As if your curses will stop the violence
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by JasonScoolari: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
johnmartus:
Supporter of what? I'm not a supporter Because I don't support evil. What am trying to say is that desist from cursing people . And thank you for your wishes.
Like I stated clearly,

Shut your mouth wherever you are if you are not one.

Thanks.
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by johnmartus(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
undecided
JasonScoolari:
Like I stated clearly,

Shut your mouth wherever if you are not one.

Thanks.
Re: Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video) by foxxydude: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
RIP to the dead

(1) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Scaled Over Fence & Shot A Man, Lady Fatima Revealed. PHOTOS / Prostitute Publicly Beats And Disgrace A Customer Who Refused To Pay Her / France Decides That Sex With Child Under 15 Is Automatically Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.