Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

#bbnaija: Tacha Congratulates Winners Mercy And Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tacha Congratulates Winners Mercy And Mike (1006 Views)

Ebuka And Mike Step Out Together / AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him / Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tacha Congratulates Winners Mercy And Mike by Mophasa(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2019
Following the emergence of Mercy Eke as the winner of the big brother Naija season four finales held last night, Tacha Akide has sent her congratulations to the winners .

In a rare selfless and emotional post she shared on her Instagram page ,the pretty Port-Harcourt first Daughter congratulated Mercy on being the first female to be crowned winner of the big brother Naija since inception.

She wrote " CONGRATULATIONS LAMBORGHINI MERCY, HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE, FIRST FEMALE BIG BROTHER NAIJA WINNER. I am sincerely happy for you ❤��

More details below

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/10/bbnaija-tacha-sends-congratulatory.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Congratulates Winners Mercy And Mike by Nickisindigo(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2019
i can say 95% she not the one controlling the acct
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Congratulates Winners Mercy And Mike by tillaman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wow!!
She tripped! It would have been more spicy/dramatic if Tacha had won!! I would have loved it if she was the winner cause she may even snub the person presenting her with the check grin
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Congratulates Winners Mercy And Mike by Psimagestudio: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Congratulates Winners Mercy And Mike by ladilawal82(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Quite thoughtful of her cool

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Dance Move After Breakup [FULL VIDEO] / “brighto Asked If He Could Join Me In The Shower And I Said Yes” - Dorathy / Actor Francis Duru Holds Educative Career Lectures With Big Dream Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.