Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him (19431 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Ebuka And Mike Step Out Together / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by IMASTEX: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Popular comedian AY flies to Ghana in style in company of Mike Ezuruonye. He said, he has left the country to hustle like the politician that will win the election.

See what he posted below.

2 Likes

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by chuckdelis: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Exactly

5 Likes

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by IMASTEX: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
chuckdelis:
Exactly
The guy stated the obvious. If it wasn't hustling. I wonder who will do everything at all cost to seek power.

Well, We prepare fresh herbs that can totally correct premature expulsion, weak attention & sperm issues naturally without side effect. Many have testified, you too can. Stop giving madam excuse for your poor performance. Na my own hustle be that too.

Click below link for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2019

4 Likes

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Taniaa(f): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
He's right

9 Likes

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by HerCuteness(f): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by freemanbubble: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Isoright
Ay is one of the fake comedian in the universe
No talent for comedy at all
But he is just lucky

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2019
That's their business
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Jummyju: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Cute guys

1 Like

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by exlinkleads(f): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2019
lol
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Starkid3010(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2019
these people already have money they are only seeking for power
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by ekaette1621: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Sai baba,
Nairalanders hail thee
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Depot(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
I pity people killing their selves because of 2 Aboki

1 Like

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Waakanda: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
grin
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by OhiOfIhima: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Me dey hustle pass d two of una sef pass the two presido, na d hutsle neva pay.
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Oipikj: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2019
K
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Tweetums(f): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Na money be the koko for hustle
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Johnbosco77(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2019
This is the worst elections I have witnessed in Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by noble71(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2019
grin
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by banqalee(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Like if, like me, you think AY is not that funny. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by anonymous96: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Ay is one of the fake comedian in the universe
No talent for comedy at all
But he is just lucky
He is not lucky he is a good businessman..D most talented isn't always the richest.. Take a look at Beckham and Ronaldinho

8 Likes

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by stanley000: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Samsung is cool and all that till it's time for selfie

1 Like

Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by YorubaEmir: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Ay the dry joker

Anyway, this is how Igbos and Yorubas relate off social media
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by tonididdy(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Before nko... Who atiku and Buhari epp
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2019
True that
Re: AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Venus OR Serena: Who is hotter? / Kiddwaya: I’m Not Getting Married Soon, Leave Me Alone / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.