Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha (32818 Views)

Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory / Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Psimagestudio: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2019
'Nasty People Dont make money' Wale Jana Reacts to Mercy Bbn Victory, Throw Shade at Tacha

Sapphire group CEO Wale Jana reacted to Mercy Bbn victory as he also throw shade at disqualified Bbn housemate Tacha.
He wrote ;
#InspirationMonday
I watched as Mercy clinged the cash prize of 60 million yesterday and I learnt couple of things:
1.Originality sells; Mercy was just being herself, she's a beautiful woman who doesn't hide her emotions, she played the game but her heart was in it, she wasn't acting a script.
2. Nasty people don't make money: If a brand or an organization invests in you and you start behaving irrational by breaking their rules and acting like an unfortunate person they will dump you and the gist will spread, I give you 3 years you will be forgotten and broke. Nasty people are bad for business, if their character stinks drop them like a hot plate.
3. Faith is valid: Mercy talked about winning that money than every other housemate. Say what you want to see and it will happen!
Tag someone who should read this. You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus
What do you think ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3TzofjJ3Lh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nasty-people-dont-make-money-wale-jana-reacts-to-mercy-bbn-victory-throw-shade-at-tacha/

9 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Psimagestudio: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2019
See More Photos&Watch Bbn Video ==> HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by NGRsenate: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
On the contrary, it’s the nastiest people that make the most money

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by tillaman(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Well I agree with everything else except for the part he said Nasty people don’t make money that’s a big fat lie from Golgotha!
I know a lot of Nasty people that makes tons of cash the way They rake in Cash will make you want to be nasty too!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by shamecurls(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
This Wale Jana has no sense.

He is already indirectly searching for a new sex tool for Biodun Fatoyinbo

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by NwaAmaikpe: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked

In summary, a bad attitude stinks.
And stench won't take you to places of honour.

But since Wale deals in perfumes, he is actually in the best position to help Tacha.
Sadly, success has many friends but failure is an orphan.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
They should free her abeg, at least mercy have won, they should let her be, she's human too,only God knows how she felt yesterday when mercy won, yet she congratulated her, they should free her joor and let her live her life angry I'm sure she has learnt her lesson in a very hard way, and I hope she's now a changed person.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Woo
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Bunnatex(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dear lord. I thought this is over already
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Monaco2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
ENOUGH already

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by sentorial: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol, the final phase of BBNaija was Tacha vs Mercy. As soon as Tacha was evicted, Mercy already won.
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
shamecurls:
This Wale Jana has no sense.

He is already indirectly searching for a new sex tool for Biodun Fatoyinbo

So u see no sense up there?
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by landmark86: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kudos 2 mercy
Originality speaks for her
She's beautiful, endowed, tall and active.
Unlike sum smellin..............

7 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Satan66(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Merry and tacha is just the same car with different engine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by OakConsultNG: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Alright...
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
clout chaser. originality my foot. with her fake ass

7 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by DBossNG(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
angry
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by sparko1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bunnatex:
Dear lord. I thought this is over already

You have no idea, this is just the beginning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by faithfull18(f): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Carmit(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
NGRsenate:
On the contrary, it’s the nastiest people that make the most money

Lol... Sometimes sha

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Trillyonaire: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
But he signed Cee C last year and everyone was complaining but he was justifying it.
They fell out because she didn't support his Pastor Fatoyinbo.
Tonto is his Brand Ambassador too and he's shading Cee-C.
Nasty people make money if they want to ask Steve Jobs.
What is he saying undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Enyimbamercedes: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
F**king foul smelling multi-level marketing sosorobia trading rape apologist perfume seller.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Emmy3(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
I refuse to be distracted by BBNaija now that Nigeria is moving on the wheels of progress...

I know because;
Sowore is a free man.
BH is tactically defeated.
My VP is not being hunted by cabals.
Customs doesn't close people's businesses without solid reasons.
Power supply nationwide is now at least 20 hours each day.
My president is commissioning project in every hooks and cranny.
Fulani militia menace is curbed.
Unemployment rate is Nigeria is now 25%.
Child mortality rate is 8%.
Underemployment rate is now 30%.
I am no longer multi taxed for my SMEs.
Lecturers don't mark 4 sex.
I can walk anywhere, anytime without fear of attracts or robbery.
I can go to the general hospital and receive treatments by 11pm when the deadly illness kicks in.
I don't have to know/pay anyone to get a job at CBN or represent my Nigeria at sporting events.
70% of Nigerians live on more than $1 per day.
Security apparatus that we planted to protect us is no longer harvesting and extorting us.
Civil and public servant do about their job dutifully and diligently.
Nairaland mods no longer ban those who speak the truth.
Religion leaders now gives back to the society and speaks the truth.
So, I will enjoy my Nigeria and not this show that has ended.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Carmit(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
sparko1:

You have no idea, this is just the beginning!

grin
Post bbnaija updates
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by gurunlocker: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
I almost thought his sandals has hill.... grin

6 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Evercurious(f): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
MERCY CAME PREPARED..

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by ngwababe(f): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Is he shading Cee-c and Tacha?
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by LUGBE: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yeye man,your next move now is to invite mercy and offer her a cheap endorsement.
Why not speak up before now

C-cee and Tonto Dike that are your ambassadors, how are there character.

For your information, i don't know Tacha or Mercy, infact Mercy is closer to me but the truth is that Mercy should not be an ambassador to a serious company that believes in discipline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Olosho's will continue to gain respect in this country whether you like it or not. Those criticizing them will show their support by following them in their media page

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by SIMEONMPEE(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fact talk

Someone here may need the info on my signature, kindly check it out...
Re: Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha by Kendumazy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu / Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic / Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.