Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton (64901 Views)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Slimsly100(f): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Abeg, na who even win sef?
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by serikigoro: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
I like the enthusiasm with which we follow mundane and inane things. However can we just deploy a tenth of this vibrancy, a tenth of this devotion, a tenth of this energy into politics and how we elect our leaders and I can assure you that BBN 2024 will record less than a quarter of 2019 votes, cos most of us would be gainfully employed by then considering the speed at which this nation would develop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Olodo24: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thank u, next
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Temptee101(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
So even after the show, una still no gree us rest

Meanwhile, the kind akamu this guy go pour for her babe kitty cat go full geepee tank

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Mutemenot(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Any person that will bring bbnaija thread here will be sentenced to life imprisonment . Let us concentrate on the massive failures in our government sector

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Carmit(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Oya it's time to open your eyes, Big brother naija got over 240million votes let's do the maths grin
1 vote = 30 naira
So 240million votes x 30naira
240,000,000 x 30
= 7,200,000,000
So therefore Big brother made
7.2billion from our votes shocked shocked.

Omo Bigbrothernaija na big scam but on another level of Yahoo Yahoo

See as this one just dey spread fake news undecided

Chai
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
HOW MANY NAIJA-BRED MARRIED MEN WOULD ENTER INTO D BBN HOUSE WITH THOSE SULTRY LOOKING DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL AND STILL COME OUT UNSCATHED, ONLY TO GO BACK TO A BONGA FISH LOOKING WIFE..... INTERESTING!

Thank God, you called her a WIFE! He who finds a WIFE, finds a good thing!
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by AmUmokeme(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Enough clearing and forwarding 2u guys......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by TissuePaper: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
rawpadgin:
My love for petite women though kiss
what is petite about her, u obviously don't know what a petite woman looks like
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Iamtjb:
To anyone who is interested in beach trips, tours and getaways add up this number on whatsapp 09055231074 Below are some of the pictures of past trips to the beach of takwabay that holds for 3days on decembers.
I'm hydrophobic!
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Edyice: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
See as mike wife thin

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by nauto6: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
i see sweet kiss
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by luminouz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Self love is very important. You don’t need ass, boobs to get the perfect man of your dream. Take a look at perri drayton and the perfect mike. Love yourself, be humble and work on your skills, don’t let any guy tell you that without boobs and ass, you are nothing. ( Don’t kill yourself with enlargement pills, apetamin because of inferiority complex abeg) Be fit.
Says a girl with no ass and boobs.
grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Donlexino(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
A305:
Nonsense, the show is finally over. I see a lot of money was spent to vote for these people in one way or another. And that figure is nothing compared to the number of people who lend their voice for the betterment of Nigeria. That's how dumb and shallow our lazy youths are. Sickening how a generation brain is tied to foolery. I weep for the future. See my signature.
I join you with everything i gat to weep for Nigeria youths and this country in general...it is really over nothing good will ever come out from this country again because the youths that are supposed to fight to liberate the masses from bondage have used their brains to buy akara and recharge card for bbn.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Switruth: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
beresponsible:
Una don start. The show don finish, now na Mike see wife this, seyi go see Awolowo shrine that, Tacha brand ambassador this, Mercy Dubai that. Person no go hear word again
. Different strokes different folks. Panadol on top person headache.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by paparazzi1987(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
beresponsible:
Una don start. The show don finish, now na Mike see wife this, seyi go see Awolowo shrine that, Tacha brand ambassador this, Mercy Dubai that. Person no go hear word again

The show has finished but his Manhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
tillaman:
grin it’s gonna be a very long butt nakedd night for My man Mikey and his Queen!!
I hope he has taken enough Powerhorse and Powerfist!!
It’s not easy 99 whole days!!

He doesn't need power horse. Even a dead dick will work after such a long period of inactivity and the built up Konji that comes with it.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by airex(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
HOW MANY NAIJA-BRED MARRIED MEN WOULD ENTER INTO D BBN HOUSE WITH THOSE SULTRY LOOKING DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL AND STILL COME OUT UNSCATHED, ONLY TO GO BACK TO A BONGA FISH LOOKING WIFE..... INTERESTING!

Hmmm.. I can imagine. Is that how u describe people's wives including your dad's?
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by tillaman(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
scaramucci:

He doesn't need power horse. Even a dead dick will work after such a long period of inactivity and the built up Konji that comes with it.
yeah right
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Divay22(f): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
tillaman:
grin it’s gonna be a very long butt nakedd night for My man Mikey and his Queen!!
I hope he has taken enough Powerhorse and Powerfist!!
It’s not easy 99 whole days!!
Nothing might even happen. Don't think bad pls grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by tillaman(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Divay22:

Nothing might even happen. Don't think bad pls grin grin
are you crushing on him?? Be sincere
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Yoighaman(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
This guy like to hold head when him dey kiss, na so he take hold her head on their wedding day...lol. Wish them all the best though, just saying.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Divay22(f): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
tillaman:
are you crushing on him?? Be sincere
Nah.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by tillaman(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Divay22:

Nah.
well I am cocksure he’s going to bang his woman that night!!! Can’t you see the woman came prepared
Dirty dirty styles even the Lord knows ma’am
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by majamajic(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Reelmii:
very soon everything go end,, where is miracle today

Miracle on his own chooses not to be a celebrity and he is doing well in his US aviation school, u for use efe that use all his money to pay for music collaboration
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Oya it's time to open your eyes, Big brother naija got over 240million votes let's do the maths grin
1 vote = 30 naira
So 240million votes x 30naira
240,000,000 x 30
= 7,200,000,000
So therefore Big brother made
7.2billion from our votes shocked shocked.

Omo Bigbrothernaija na big scam but on another level of Yahoo Yahoo
True biggie made a lot of money but w no reach 7.2billi. Dont forget online votings too dey amonng the 240million and it cost ₦0
Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by donaldfafree(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
If Mike catch u.
BOOOMNAIJA:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by Pacesetter123(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bawizzo:
Make una leave us alone oo! show don finish... bloggers pls, u people shouldn't force trends on us.
Kikikikikikikiiiii, which kind referee be dis wer de give person on a dying bed yellow card join? grin grin.O boi,de meme too funny me aswer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton by toscolee(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Self love is very important. You don’t need ass, boobs to get the perfect man of your dream. Take a look at perri drayton and the perfect mike. Love yourself, be humble and work on your skills, don’t let any guy tell you that without boobs and ass, you are nothing. ( Don’t kill yourself with enlargement pills, apetamin because of inferiority complex abeg) Be fit.

I get your point, but ask any guy below 5"9 wetin we dey collect for ladies hand.....both genders are guilty baby.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.