Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone (5072 Views)

Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem / Zain Interview Call Center / Free Gprs Settings For Zain Mtn Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by manifest1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
Babajoel:

Hello rickbiz,

Will you be kind enough to avail me the info to reach this (IT) company that will facilitate setting up of my shortcode business with no cost but bargain to share in the earning (N10)  per sms that I comes on my keyword?

You can email me on babajoel@hotmail.co.uk.

I will be forever indebted to you on availing me this info me.

To participate,text sd 5577 Name,Email and Location to 3 5 8 1 1 (No space between numbers)

N/B:If you don't get a response immediately then your message hasn't be sent.Tell some today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Vacancies! / State Security Services (SSS) Recruitment 2014 / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.