Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos (3876 Views)

I Need 2012 Toks Corolla In Lagos For Monday Morning Payment 08168995190 / I Need Reg 2010 Camry Sports Payment Monday Morning / I Need Toyota Camry Xle Or Se 2012/13 Payment Monday Morning. Our Budget Is 5m,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dicksonadams(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
SensualMan1:
Even the pictures u posted were all lifted from the internet. only for u to snap a jacked up vehicle in ur shop. Ewwwwww how lower can u go this pikin?

Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dicksonadams(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Why am I so passionate about vehicles from a particular region? Well I see studf like this every week, in most cases I have to reject the jobs, to fix this vehicle properly will be very very expensive, entire subframe and suspension parts will have to be replaced, brake lines will have to be replaced what ever savings this client thought he had by going the Canadian route is gone on very expensive repairs.

Before you pay for a car from Canada, inspect the under carriage .

How muxh rust is too much?
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by mammanbawa: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fentanyl:

you are reading the moniker the wrong way

sensual man, a man devoted to sensuality

by extension, a man who spends all his time masturbating

how can you expect such a person to say sensible things when all his energy goes into masturbating and other sensual activities

Lmao
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Arysexy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Is Canada water salty?
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
dicksonadams:

How muxh rust is too much?

let's look at it from this angle, you have a choice from 4girls to knack without CD.

1. Has herpes

2. Has syphilis

3. Has gonorrhoea

4. Has a body count of 1 and has been verified clean with no sti/std

Which would you do?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by mammanbawa: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

let's look at it from this angle, you have a choice from 4girls to knack without CD.

1. Has herpes

2. Has syphilis

3. Has gonorrhoea

Which would you do?

Where is that thing you're selling?

2 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by SensualMan1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

1. Has herpes

2. Has syphilis

3. Has gonorrhoea

Which would you do?
Firstly... Correct ur English. It should be Have not has grin

I'll knack no 4 which is why deals are being closed daily on Canadian cars becos they have bn verified clean with no sti/std.
I'm I communicating?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by flexyrule(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
NO SNAKES

3 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dru23(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Why am I so passionate about vehicles from a particular region? Well I see studf like this every week, in most cases I have to reject the jobs, to fix this vehicle properly will be very very expensive, entire subframe and suspension parts will have to be replaced, brake lines will have to be replaced what ever savings this client thought he had by going the Canadian route is gone on very expensive repairs.

[s]Before you pay for a car from Canada, inspect the under carriage [/s].

Before you pay for any car ,inspect the under carriage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Newbreed2018: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
flexyrule:
NO SNAKES
You say?

GAZZUZZ:

3 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Fentanyl: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
SensualMan1:

I'll knack no 4 which is why deals are being closed daily on Canadian cars becos they have bn verified clean with no sti/std.
I'm I communicating?

your foolishness is legendary

learn something today:

insert "girl number..." before each example

6 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dru23(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bruno85:

Most likely Canada...

Cars like that in the USA do have rust like that. Also if u want to know the origin of the car .. Just open the driver's side door .. And u will the vin# and country it was made ..simple as 1,2,3 ..lets be objective here ....

4 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
dru23:

Cars like that in the USA do have rust like that. Also if u want to know the origin of the car .. Just open the driver's side door .. And u will the vin# and country it was made ..simple as 1,2,3 ..lets be objective here ....

I disagree. A car can be made in Japan and shipped to Canada

1 Like

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dicksonadams(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
I smell war....
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by kingreign(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
what we found
WARSAW saw WAR, AKPABIO GAZZUZZ saw WAR!

He couldn't believe what he saw when he looked under the car embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Octopusssy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Gave a new client an appointment for repair work on his Highlander 2005, He picked my number from this forum.

Suspension repair work.

Tyres look like they've crossed the Sahara desert and back

3 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Octopusssy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
what we found
Looks like the rotted carcass of a long missing human being

2 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Grupo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
SensualMan1:

I'm I communicating?

Oga, if I were you, I would go back to all the schools I attended and ask for a refund of all the tuition fees I paid.

You just disgraced yourself thinking you wanted to disgrace another person.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dru23(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I disagree. A car can be made in Japan and shipped to Canada

Am not clear what u disagree on ? Whether the rusted highlander can't be from the USA or Origin of car vin#..

USA cars are capable of rust just like cars from Canada ..but it snows more in Canada than USA.. Example My civic 04 that I bought Tokunbo for uber.. When the car landed my mechanic complain of too much rust underneath. He said the car will not last.. And I bought it from coparts auction. At times cars from auction especially during the winter time. Will sit and sit and it is covered with snow for months before been sold.. And snow is very salty and damages the car much faster.. So when it snows in USA people rush to the car wash very fast so that the snow will not eat up their cars.. This is when car wash companies make a lot of money during the snow season...

Conclusion: USA cars are not prone to rust like Canadian cars , but it does not mean that USA cars are rust free.. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that when buying a car whether USA or Canada to check the underneath... now people buying cars from auction site ,when it comes to checking for rust .. you are on your own be that o .. When I buy cars from private individuals. There is a reason for it .. For example cars from Texas, Florida, Las Vegas, Arizona, New Mexico just to name a few, will have no rust ,because those states barely or even get snow... but those places are from the port ..so shipping or towing will cost more.. So if any Nigerian want a free rust car, they should go and look for one themselves....

Vin# .......if u want to know where ur car was made. Open driver side door and look for the Vin# and on it it will say where the car was made. If the car was made in Japan it will say so . Japan vin# usually start with a J than follow by numbers . Very easy... cars that are made in Japan are sold in the USA will say made in Japan too ..very easy ..

6 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
dru23:

Am not clear what u disagree on ? Whether the rusted highlander can't be from the USA or Origin of car vin#..

USA cars are capable of rust just like cars from Canada ..but it snows more in Canada than USA.. Example My civic 04 that I bought Tokunbo for uber.. When the car landed my mechanic complain of too much rust underneath
That vehicle has a predisposition to underbody rust, do your research.

. He said the car will not last.. And I bought it from coparts auction. At times cars from auction especially during the winter time. Will sit and sit and it is covered with snow for months before been sold.. And snow is very salty

Snow has no salt, salt applied on snow to lower the freezing point of water is where the salt comes from

and damages the car much faster.. So when it snows in USA people rush to the car wash very fast so that the snow will not eat up their cars.. This is when car wash companies make a lot of money during the snow season...

Conclusion: USA cars are not prone to rust like Canadian cars , but it does not mean that USA cars are rust free.. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that when buying a car whether USA or Canada to check the underneath... now people buying cars from auction site ,when it comes to checking for rust .. you are on your own be that o .. When I buy cars from private individuals. There is a reason for it .. For example cars from Texas, Florida, Las Vegas, Arizona, New Mexico just to name a few, will have no rust ,because those states barely or even get snow... but those places are from the port ..so shipping or towing will cost more.. So if any Nigerian want a free rust car, they should go and look for one themselves....

Vin# .......if u want to know where ur car was made. Open driver side door and look for the Vin# and on it it will say where the car was made. If the car was made in Japan it will say so . Japan vin# usually start with a J than follow by numbers . Very easy... cars that are made in Japan are sold in the USA will say made in Japan too ..very easy ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Grupo:

Oga, if I were you, I would go back to all the schools I attended and ask for a refund of all the tuition fees I paid.

You just disgraced yourself thinking you wanted to disgrace another person.

plus the 7 fools that clicked the like button grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dru23(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=82933500][/quote]

Yes there is some form of salt used to melt the snow during the snowing season... but keep in mind from experience , my very first 03 civic was covered in snow.. The owner stated that the car was parked for months.. The car was buried in snow for months and he didnt have time to clear the snow.. So by the time winter was over the booth of the car was rusted ,the car jack was rusted. That car will not pass inspection... the water from the snow must have caused the rust.. Either way snow is not good for a car ... I don't let snow sit on top of my car too long ..
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by signature2012(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
So someone living in America had to type "snow is salty"WTF!!! shocked shocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by franklingud(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mostly Canada and natural hazards.

Heavy expenses no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by franklingud(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fentanyl:

you are reading the moniker the wrong way

sensual man, a man devoted to sensuality

by extension, a man who spends all his time masturbating

how can you expect such a person to say sensible things when all his energy goes into masturbating and other sensual activities
I Don off.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro easy on this guy na
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dicksonadams(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
signature2012:
team dru23 representing
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by signature2012(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
dicksonadams:
team dru23 representing

Advice that dude to stop spilling trash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dru23(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
signature2012:

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by diportivo: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
e ti bere oshi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dru23(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
signature2012:

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by thebigkendo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
signature2012:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by thebigkendo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
dicksonadams:
team dru23 representing

Guy If no be for you dealing with timifakay.. I for say you be dru alternate moniker.. But seriously are you related to him?

I know you also sell mobil 1 with dru's signature oil pictures attached

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 04 model for 950 / Where In Lagos Can I Get A Fairly Used (tokunbo) Power Bike? / Nissan Quest: 2005 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.