Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos (3875 Views)

I Need 2012 Toks Corolla In Lagos For Monday Morning Payment 08168995190 / I Need Reg 2010 Camry Sports Payment Monday Morning / I Need Toyota Camry Xle Or Se 2012/13 Payment Monday Morning. Our Budget Is 5m,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by timifakay(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
thebigkendo:

Guy If no be for you dealing with timifakay.. I for say you be dru alternate moniker.. But seriously are you related to him?

I know you also sell mobil 1 with pictures attached

Dealing with me doesn't prove jack!
They could be brothers who have each other's login details...

1 Like

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dru23(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
signature2012:
So someone living in America had to type "snow is salty"WTF!!! shocked shocked.

It is not how the message was delivered that matters ..but did you get the message?.

USA cars are prone to salt or rust.. But Canadian cars are more prone to rust... That been said whether the car is USA ,Japan ,Europe.. Owners should make sure that the underneath of the car does not have much rust.. Have bought cars from the USA that the rust was so bad , the frame of the car was driving coffin...

Snow.... It is correct that snow does not have salt, the salt not the ones you cook with .. Is used to melt the snow and spread on the road, highways and others parts of the road.. It is called snow salt...the city hires truck owners to spread the salt ...

Snow without salt itself is bad for cars.. If your car is buried under snow, the water that leaks from the snow if left long enough will expose .. your car to rust .. Water is a Catalyst to rust.. So for us doing the snow period, when it snows on our car ,we make sure we wipe the snow off to prevent exposure from rust.

Conclusion: water, snow, salt are not good for cars.. Water from the snow is a Catalyst to rust.. If your car is buried long enough under snow, it will rust

Ps.. When water is trapped and it can not dry.. It causes rust forming ... so if car is buried with snow or has a lot of snow ,not salt o ..just snow, and their is no where for the water to dry ..what will happen ? You exposing the car to rust.

2 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dicksonadams(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oya let peace reign
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by thebigkendo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
timifakay:

Dealing with me doesn't prove jack!
They could be brothers who have each other's login details...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by thebigkendo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
SortOut:
Either from Canada, USA, Belgium, have under carriage checked properly. The propensity is high for Canadian "used" though

You are a wise one
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Readonee35L(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
SensualMan1:
Firstly... Correct ur English. It should be Have not has grin

I'll knack no 4 which is why deals are being closed daily on Canadian cars becos they have bn verified clean with no sti/std.
I'm I communicating?
Olodo English man.
It is 'Am i' not 'I'm i'

Person way no sabi way they form teacher.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by aninweze(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
I hope I didn't just read that where a Car was made determines where it was used?
And the Americana is defending it still?
English is not our native tongue, don't be in a hurry. Gather ur thots and drop it.

You are trying to be right, but unfortunately you couldn't be more wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by drakeskull(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
SensualMan1:
Firstly... Correct ur English. It should be Have not has grin

I'll knack no 4 which is why deals are being closed daily on Canadian cars becos they have bn verified clean with no sti/std.
I'm I Am I communicating?

3 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Newbreed2018: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

plus the 7 fools that clicked the like button grin
They are 10 ooo! Who know ur dealings under the green grass.

Call GAZZUZZ and you see:

1 Like

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Heykayxx(m): 3:00am On Oct 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Why am I so passionate about vehicles from a particular region? Well I see studf like this every week, in most cases I have to reject the jobs, to fix this vehicle properly will be very very expensive, entire subframe and suspension parts will have to be replaced, brake lines will have to be replaced what ever savings this client thought he had by going the Canadian route is gone on very expensive repairs.

Before you pay for a car from Canada, inspect the under carriage .
That client must be shedding hot tears embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by diportivo: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2019
I see snake

Im reading green grass

who else is colour blind undecided

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by diportivo: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2019
aninweze:
I hope I didn't just read that where a Car was made determines where it was used?
And the Americana is defending it still?
English is not our native tongue, don't be in a hurry. Gather ur thots and drop it.

You are trying to be right, but unfortunately you couldn't be more wrong.

as in

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2019
dru23:

It is not how the message was delivered that matters ..but did you get the message?.

How the message was delivered is very important, it shows your ability to reason, put your thoughts together and present.

USA cars are prone to salt or rust.. But Canadian cars are more prone to rust... That been said whether the car is USA ,Japan ,Europe.. Owners should make sure that the underneath of the car does not have much rust.. Have bought cars from the USA that the rust was so bad , the frame of the car was driving coffin...

Snow.... It is correct that snow does not have salt, the salt not the ones you cook with .. Is used to melt the snow and spread on the road, highways and others parts of the road.. It is called snow salt...the city hires truck owners to spread the salt ...

Snow without salt itself is bad for cars.. If your car is buried under snow, the water that leaks from the snow if left long enough will expose .. your car to rust .. Water is a Catalyst to rust.. So for us doing the snow period, when it snows on our car ,we make sure we wipe the snow off to prevent exposure from rust.

Conclusion: water, snow, salt are not good for cars.. Water from the snow is a Catalyst to rust.. If your car is buried long enough under snow, it will rust

Ps.. When water is trapped and it can not dry.. It causes rust forming ... so if car is buried with snow or has a lot of snow ,not salt o ..just snow, and their is no where for the water to dry ..what will happen ? You exposing the car to rust.
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by timifakay(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2019
diportivo:
I see snake

Im reading green grass

who else is colour blind undecided

Make them kukuma call lalasticlala to move thread to front page instead of shouting snake upandan...

2 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by timifakay(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2019
dru23:

With these few points of yours, you have been able to confuse us that snow and salt and water have same effect on a car. Thank you

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dfos2k(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Please permit me to use some of your images on an upcoming article boss. Yay or nay?
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2019
dfos2k:
Please permit me to use some of your images on an upcoming article boss. Yay or nay?

carry on, the education must continue

2 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by oseiwe(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2019
With this kinda education, cars from Canada will be sold 2 for the price of 1.
Lemme go and look for a 2012 Camry or rav4 from Canada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dave4rella(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2019
shocked
Get a new body, pick the engine
The chairs and transfer.

1 Like

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dru23(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2019
timifakay:

With these few points of yours, you have been able to confuse us that snow and salt and water have same effect on a car. Thank you

Convince

1 Like

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by jidobaba(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2019
But I know most cars come with that plate/plastic cover underneath. So how/why do the owners lose it and let the cars deteriorate like this?

EDIT:
I stand corrected. It appears covering the full length of the undercarriage, sans the engine area, might actually AID corrosion/rust by keeping moisture that would otherwise have evaporated, trapped for longer.
Na wa o.
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by diportivo: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2019
oseiwe:
With this kinda education, cars from Canada will be sold 2 for the price of 1.

Lemme go and look for a 2012 Camry or rav4 from Canada

dont go far?

https://www.nairaland.com/5421657/another-reason-why-should-tread
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Eddee(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Fellow cartalk gladiators - we don leave the repair work dey quarrel as per usual.

So, professionally speaking - Gazzuzz did you take the job or you turned it down? If you did, what's a fair estimate repair-wise? wink

Because I know there are so many closet members with varying rust issues irrespective of import region beneath their car, this information will set them on a part to recovery. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Eddee:
Fellow cartalk gladiators - we don leave the repair work dey quarrel as per usual.

So, professionally speaking - Gazzuzz did you take the job or you turned it down? If you did, what's a fair estimate repair-wise? wink

Because I know there are so many closet members with varying rust issues irrespective of import region beneath their car, this information will set them on a part to recovery. grin

We gave him an aspirin (engine oil change, brake pad change abs fix) and wished him good luck in future endeavours.

3 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dannybrasky(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Eddee:

Preach it grin

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dannybrasky(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

We gave him an aspirin (engine oil change, brake pad change abs fix) and wished him good luck in future endeavours.

Make owner employ julius berger make them help am spray the under with that black oil wey dem dey pour for road,as antitrust nogo fit solve this one.

@owner,sorry o.

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Eddee(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

We gave him an aspirin (engine oil change, brake pad change abs fix) and wished him good luck in future endeavours .

Ah, only a matter of time before a deal that's too good to be true comes up on Jiji and the likes

dannybrasky:
Preach it grin

Oga Danny I greet you

4 Likes

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by idu1(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Readonee35L:

Olodo English man.
It is 'Am i' not 'I'm i'

Person way no sabi way they form teacher.

Cc Grammarnazi
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dannybrasky(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Eddee:

Ah, only a matter of time before a deal that's too good to be true comes up on Jiji and the likes

Oga Danny I greet you
Sire,I salute you.

1 Like

Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by Mayor555(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
dannybrasky:

Sire,I salute you.

And you just had to use that picture......

Please ignore, no reply.
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by timifakay(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
dru23:

Convince

You convince yourself while confusing us
Re: Repair Work On A Monday Morning Gazzuzzautos by dannybrasky(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mayor555:

And you just had to use that picture......

Please ignore, no reply.

It's a meme! Don't take it serious bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheap 2011 Tokunbo Venza / »»» Toks Highlander 08 @ N6.9M Negotiable ««« / Cheap Sale Fairly Used Honda Civic 2002(manual Transmission)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.