Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) (28893 Views)

Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by ppreye(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
No, this is fake.

Ogun state has the whole Dubai IGR...

This is not Ogun state but Taiwan..
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by emerged01(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
I Dey always about Ogijo road say that road bad gan
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by helinues: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
funniest part Daniel is from the Zone.. Same as Abiodun..
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
ppreye:

Y na
smiley
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
BolaAdeyemo:
Buhari have fixed all these roads na

Something that Jonathan couldn't do for 6 years
May buhari continue to dwell in ur life
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The water don pass hin garri........ grin
I swear. Too ineffective
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by calliope(f): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Did I just read 'One Of Worst roads' in Nigeria? Yikes. Have you seen Delta -Sapele road? Or Enugu -Onitsha Expressway? East -West road nko? Or Aba roads?? I am not sure you have else you'd understand this road is way more better and shouldn't be included amongst the worst roads.
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by benkk015: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
In nigeria nothing work,even when the contract has been awarded,some directors have diverted the funds to their pocket.No effective monitoring of works....shame on Fashola! Yet he want to control 3 ministries when he cannot handle on effectively.

1 Like

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, THIS ROAD IS STILL GOOD, IT IS STILL MOTORABLE. COME TO PH ROAD IN ABIA STATE THE ROAD IS NOW FARMLAND WHERE PEOPLE PLANTS CORNS DURING THE CORN SEASON
NO CAR CROSSES THERE WHILST IT IS A FEDERAL ROAD

1 Like

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
That road suppose to be an alternative to lagos ibadan express way
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
RichDad1:

I swear. Too ineffective

He seems to only want to blame Ambode, while forgetting the 2 before Ambode.........
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
You can now buy 1,2,3 Bedrooms in Fairfield Apartments, Lekki and pay over 10years! Payment as low as N90,750 per month with full access within 24 months. Call or Whatsapp 08112222019 for details
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by selemempe: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kapilta:
Smh. Benefit of useless One Nigeria. If Mimiko had not fixed that ore road, it'll still have been the shithole it always was.
don't blame any one Nigeria...blame your leaders
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
olujastro:
AutoReportNG, why are you reporting news the same way CNN, DW, BBC will report news about Africa?
You said that the FG claims the road is 70% completed but you left out information or pictures of "completed portions of the road" if any.
Did you come across any completed sections of the road? If yes, why not include the pictures so we know if the govt is truthful or lying about their 70% completion claims?

Hello Sir, its being a while I read from you...

Back to your question, this is what the FG released as at 14th Feb., 2019 with some images to back it up

Rehabilitation of Shagamu Ikorodu road...massive construction work currently ongoing at the sawmill, Odongunyan Bustop and Ita Sanni in Ogijo sections.

While it will be truthful to say that some parts are being completed but still within the Lagos axis, if you are used to Ikorodu very well and you shuttle between Odongunyan Bustop, LASPOTECH etc, these are the area that are constructed as at Feb 2019. Ogijo axis which falls under OGSG still has a long way to go.

If we have other images, we will release. Ogijo really needs help to be candid

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by BolaAdeyemo: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
EeyanMayweather:

Osu sow
why are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
olujastro:
AutoReportNG, why are you reporting news the same way CNN, DW, BBC will report news about Africa?
You said that the FG claims the road is 70% completed but you left out information or pictures of "completed portions of the road" if any.
Did you come across any completed sections of the road? If yes, why not include the pictures so we know if the govt is truthful or lying about their 70% completion claims?

Na the love for Buhari go kill you
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by Sirnose(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
BolaAdeyemo:
Buhari have fixed all these roads na

Something that Jonathan couldn't do in 6 years
Buhari kii u there
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
wristbangle:
The best way to stop seeing gory/disturbing pictures of this country's road network is to LEAVE.

I am tired of analysis the state of this country.

Who will fix Nigeria if we all leave?
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
calliope:
Did I just read 'One Of Worst roads' in Nigeria? Yikes. Have you seen Delta -Sapele road? Or Enugu -Onitsha Expressway? East -West road nko? Or Aba roads?? I am not sure you have else you'd understand this road is way more better and shouldn't be included amongst the worst roads.

Thought Delta State Govt said the Sapele Road has been fixed? I saw a video from the Delta State Government showing the progress of the road.
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by kikake: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
APC - Next level.

A most badly educated sections of Nigeria chose a president for Nigeria since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
See how a road is in a Country where we have President
In a State where we have Governor
In a constituency where they have a Senator
In a local Government where they have a Chairman
In a ward where they have Councillor

This is an eyesore and a shame to who ever is suppose to fix that road.

God will punish all the leaders that make ordinary Nigeria citizens go through stress just because of their refusal to provide necessary amenities.

They will know no peace

1 Like

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by blackslayer: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
animal republic of nigeria!
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
This road is still in good shape..... Have you seen PH-Aba Road or Uyo-Itu-Calabar road?
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by modik(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lagos State will surely remember Ambode for good. He was determined to open inner-city roads. Ikorodu-Igbogbo-Igbe road is a living testament.

Too bad we lost him.

Those who condemned his massive road projects and face-lift, how market now
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by guru90: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
This road is still ok na

Go to Aba Na

Or Go to Portharcourt, Nkpolu Junction the federal Road you will weep and wish Buhari be evicted from Aso Rock

U dey my mind...

This roads is beta than Aba roads self......

While this country is feeding other countries comfortable.......

9ja is cursed by Wicked Britain (England).
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by alaira(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
[left][/left][right][/right]
SouthSouth1914:
Nigeria is a disgrace to African na[s][/s]tions!
Nigeria will never be a disgrace to Africa. cool
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by henryadex(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Is this state under a spell, a tour of agbado/ijoko road is another hell of a road

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by meccuno: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
BolaAdeyemo:
why are you mad?

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by meccuno: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2019

Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by TruthProphet: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
lagoskind:

Please shut it with your nonsense "no be una" slogan. I'm not a political jingoist and I have no affiliation with any party whatsoever. Just think straight for once please. Not everyone is being fed by politicians.

“Not a political jingoist” my a$$!

Na your own even worst pass. Na people like you dey sidon house on election day. Na people like you dey condemn people wey dey fight on your behalf for better country.

Prefer to fold your hands and be apolitical thinking that would exonerate you. Na lie! You political ooo, you no political ooo, Baba Ruga policies (or lack of policies) must reach your domot! Continue to wail ooo. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
cry Very sorry my people, the federal government has failed woefully in almost all ramifications. There's little or no single federal road to boost of currently . I thought this scenarios is only comoon in the south south and South East not knowing it's equally affecting our brothers in the West. Go to Benin, delta, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, the federal roads are death traps .
FERMA is even adding salt to the sore, the come in the name of Maintenance but ends creating more potholes.

I have always maintained that FG is useless to Nigerians. It is just that we are all mad in Nigeria if not, the demand for complete restructuring and weakened central govt should be a call by all Nigerians, especially all southern Nigerians. We have suffered so much under this unitary federalism.

States are more useful to the people than FG which is richer than all the states put together yet, still rely on states to deliver basic amenities. The only thing FG knows how to do is pay their political workers excessively high and loot. I have been saying it, states are so poor yet, states most times take up FG govt projects to handle. It is so unfair. Any wise person who loves Nigeria should have supported Sowore push, we need change how this country was structured. It is so annoying being a Nigerian. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.