Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) (2995 Views)

One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Young Man Killed In Anambra Cult War (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by MegaPlayBoy: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
An unknown male has been found dead in an undisclosed location after a deadly cult war.

He was found with deep cuts and gashes and suffered severe blood loss.

He died before he could be helped into the nearest hospital cry cry

SAY NO TO CULTISM

Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by gideon1971(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by Jentle244: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
HARD MAN HARD MAN see where you are now... aborted dreams... destiny and ambition... what a waste of money And resources. May God help his family

1 Like

Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by TrollKiller(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
If you are admiring cultism or you are looking for who to put you in cult my brother you are a BIG FOOL.

There is absolutely no gain in cultism whatsoever.
Why are the youths of nowadays this stupid and dumb? See as this idiot don waste his life. I pity his family sha.

And his family might be somewhere thinking that their son is still alive in school
Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by Jmk9292(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
I wonder what's unknown about the young man....

If he is the one on that picture..... Then ur guess should be as good as mine....
Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by MegaPlayBoy: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lalasticlala please push to FP to discourage aspiring cultists and create awareness

1 Like

Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by TheOdd1sOut: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Stupid idiot. See how you waste you and your parent time.

And mods may not push this to FP, since its not about tacha or mercy undecided
Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jentle244:
HARD MAN HARD MAN see where you are now... aborted dreams... destiny and ambition... what a waste of money And resources. May God help his family

Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by Progress62(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
gideon1971:
Those who have ear let them hear
Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by superlanny(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have given up on advising youths not to join cultism, dey will be counting scores with their life's, where has joining a stupid and senseless cult ever brought anything positive, just look at the scenerios ,as cultist(bad guy) you wan collect anoda guy babe, the bf self no be jew, na there beef go dey, next tin you hear, bf don chop sand.
Anoda cultist enter your territory, you go rough am, him self go revenge.
As I was typing self, I was just realising how useless and unimportant the issues this unfortunate people kill themselves for.
This earth na once o, you know how many sperm raced with you to locate and infiltrate the egg, that's why this cultist can be classified as wasted sperm, I really feel for their family, this is how they want to go out, without having the chance to have a family of their own, children, that dream house and car, that's special vacation, seeing your children marry and have their own children. All for a few years of Hard Man....abeg make una help us reduce population, we don dey plenty sef.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by marshalcarter: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Okay...rip
Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by BeardlessGang: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good riddance

Contact in Sig
Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
na dem..gbe body boys
Re: Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) by lalasticlala(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2019

(1)

Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ilorin. They Slice Him Like Slice Bread PHOTOS / Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles - Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.