Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games (32632 Views)

Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward / Zino Ugboma, Bovi‘s Brother, Robbed, Car Gone / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Mrsoundoro(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Toyin Lawani is accusing Big Brother Naija organizers of "robbing" Omashola out of the Arena Games money he should have won and giving it to Mike instead.

The serial entrepreneur shared screenshots of comments from her followers claiming Omashola was supposed to win the 2 million Naira prize for the Arena Games but it went to Mike instead.

One IG user wrote: "Ma that 2 mill is supposed to be for @sholzy23 but was given to Mike. It's so unfair. It was obvious Omashola won the best timing."

Toyin Lawani seemed to agree with the comments and she accused BBNaija of cheating Omashola who "was the king of the Arena".

She wrote: "Who Else Thinks @bigbrother Robbed omashola @sholzy23 of His 2million from the Arena Games ? He was the king of The Arena."

Source: https://gidifeed.com/toyin-lawani-accuses-big-brother-naija-organizers-of-robbing-omashola-of-the-arena-games-money-in-favour-of-mike/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by beresponsible(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Show don finish. Toyin oya move on

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Wealthierboy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Abeg, big brother na scam

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Psimagestudio: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
wink smiley

Bridesmaid Falls While trying Zanku Dance on The Dance Floor at a wedding ==> Watch Video HERE
Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by IamPlato(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lalasticlala Na All These Ones You De Like Carry To Front page Abi thats Why You De Ignore My Topics... No Worry, very Soon you Go de Post News About Me you go Taya...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Kendumazy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by obembet(f): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Give her then
Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by JubrinElSudan: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Serial entrepreneur, dash him 2m to shame biggie Please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by TSRC: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
They gave it to the cumulative winner.
Illiterate.

She does not know the meaning of cumulative.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by MoIbrahim: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yeye!
People just write all sort of things about this bbnaija. Did you watch and listened to the scoring? The winner was the person in the finals with least total time. For example, in minutes for person A, B and C

Week 1: A 1, B 2, C 5 (A wins)
Week 2: A 7, B 2, C 1 (C wins)
Week 3: A 1, B 3, C 4 (A wins again)

Total time: A is 9 minutes, B is 7 minutes, and C is 10 minutes.

A won twice, C won once, B never won yet he had the least total time as stated from day one.

What are you saying?

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by lomprico(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Una see how man u take dey break my heart cry

this year's BBN is a sham.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by nobsalis: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
True talk sha.

Check my signature for all kind of apple gadgets
Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by NwaAmaikpe: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked

Same opinion I share.

The show was sadly bigoted.
Ethnicity had a great role in the favours some housemates got.
Seyi escaping a strike and Ike getting it.
Khafi getting HOH when Ike won the task.
Mike winning arena games when Omashola was a consistent winner.

Same question on how Seyi got the ONE job when it was Frodd who did the best job.
Omashola will surely regret being in the Bbnaija house. He was just played for nothing.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by tillaman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
WE all saw that!! It was so clear Omashola won that game but since BBN is a Sham, they even proved it to us that the show is a scripted one!!

Omashola may not be book smart but once it comes to Arena games that is the dude’s calling!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Pusyiter(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
I dey tell you broz
Dem dey dull us for this nairaland
Who no know say BBN na robbery dem dey into?
Better news, dem no go post.
Lazy youths on the keyboard cool
IamPlato:
Lalasticlala Na All These Ones You De Like Carry To Front page Abi thats Why You De Ignore My Topics... No Worry, very Soon you Go de Post News About Me you go Taya...
Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Oyikoha(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
That was what my sister said though but Mike deserves it too

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by PureGoldh(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by lomprico(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
TSRC:
Illiterate.

omashola won it cumulatively if elozonam had survived top 5 we would have won it. omashola was next after elo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Deltatoto: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Toyin Lawani is accusing Big Brother Naija organizers of "robbing" Omashola out of the Arena Games money he should have won and giving it to Mike instead.

The serial entrepreneur shared screenshots of comments from her followers claiming Omashola was supposed to win the 2 million Naira prize for the Arena Games but it went to Mike instead.

One IG user wrote: "Ma that 2 mill is supposed to be for @sholzy23 but was given to Mike. It's so unfair. It was obvious Omashola won the best timing."

Toyin Lawani seemed to agree with the comments and she accused BBNaija of cheating Omashola who "was the king of the Arena".

She wrote: "Who Else Thinks @bigbrother Robbed omashola @sholzy23 of His 2million from the Arena Games ? He was the king of The Arena."

Source: https://gidifeed.com/toyin-lawani-accuses-big-brother-naija-organizers-of-robbing-omashola-of-the-arena-games-money-in-favour-of-mike/

omashola deserves a slap not 2m very useless guy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Lekanberry(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
H
Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by RexTramadol1: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
MoIbrahim:
Yeye!
People just write all sort of things about this bbnaija. Did you watch and listened to the scoring? The winner was the person in the finals with least total time. For example, in minutes for person A, B and C

Week 1: A 1, B 2, C 5 (A wins)
Week 2: A 7, B 2, C 1 (C wins)
Week 3: A 1, B 3, C 4 (A wins again)

Total time: A is 9 minutes, B is 7 minutes, and C is 10 minutes.

A won twice, C won once, B never won yet he had the least total time as stated from day one.

What are you saying?

Exactly

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Virus10: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
I am not a fan of either Omoshol or Mike but I strongly believe BBN is 100% integrity proof and would never favour any contestant.

Sure you guys only watch and do not know the parameters used in arriving at whose time is fastest.

BBN will surely [color=#000099][/color]answer your curiosity.

BBN is 100% fair until proven otherwise

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by RexTramadol1: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
lomprico:

omashola won it cumulatively if elozonam had survived top 5 we would have won it. omashola was next after elo

Elo joined in what week?

That's not even the point

It's not the number of times you carried first in arena games o

It's d cumulative total time you spent

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
TSRC:
Illiterate.

I taya oo

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by paulchucks: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
i don't really know how they calculate tht arena game during bbn2 efe won but it was given to tboss who was lazy during the game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by lomprico(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Elo joined in what week?

That's not even the point

It's not the number of times you carried first in arena games o

It's d cumulative total time you spent

I know.
Re: Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games by Olodo24: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
As an early favourite, did Omashola win any prize while in that house?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos) / Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Vic O Wants To Pay Runs Girl This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.