Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward (32407 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest To Complete His Arena In Owerri Soon (Video) / Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by kidap: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2019
Big Brother Naija, ‘ Pepper Dem' season's first runner up, Mike Edward has received the N2million reward, for emerging the overall champion of the Bet9ja Arena Games.

"Train like you’re No.2, play like you’re No.1 ��

Thank you @Bet9jaOfficial #arenagameschampion #manlikemike #cruisetopia,"
he wrote on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aireyys/status/1184023371190853632

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-mike-receives-his-arena-games-champions-reward/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Nollyzonenews: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Nice one. Congratulation.
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Praizenewsgist(f): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2019
Nle
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by ladilawal82(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Congrats man smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by MrGidifeed: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Congratulation bro
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Mrsoundoro(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mike for the ladies, Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Raekeon: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Congrats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by whitering: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
My own problem is that some hacked into my nairaland account using a laptop. I got a mail from nairaland notifying me of the login. What are they looking for? How can I stop it from happening again.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by passyhansome(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
What does it have to do with training rubbish caption from Mike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by fergieboy: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Omoshola,ike and Elozonam where Robbed

This Guys are the king of arena game.. Not Mike

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Enjoy bro, the money they will even cover today angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
My mama raised no fool. So many zeros on my check its like ooooooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
So y blur out the amount? Abi yahoo boys fit steal d money ni lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by DefSimple: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
I swear I don't understand this his caption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by ibotcreative: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
I wonder y The Sum is been Blur, or do they think it can hacked? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Godsfavour78: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
whitering:
My own problem is that some hacked into my nairaland account using a laptop. I got a mail from nairaland notifying me of the login. What are they looking for? How can I stop it from happening again.
your problem is actually bigger than that sir its either your phone or pc is part of a Botnet or you have been infected by a stealer. I said that because no one will phish for nairaland details. So the other option are those I mentioned.

What I am saying is that all password you've ever saved on your PC or phone browser depend on which was infected is in jeopardy not only nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by engrfaruq(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Consolation prize

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by CHOPUP411(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nothing wey Chinedu no go see for shop
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Passionate888: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Man Like Mike.
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by toyinjimoh(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
this belong to Omashola, we all know that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Jaqenhghar: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
He had better fly out of that dump before they kidnap him
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Houseofglam7(f): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by PureGoldh(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Congratulations to him
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by whitering: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Godsfavour78:
your problem is actually bigger than that sir its either your phone or pc is part of a Botnet or you have been infected by a stealer. I said that because no one will phish for nairaland details. So the other option are those I mentioned.

What I am saying is that all password you've ever saved on your PC or phone browser depend on which was infected is in jeopardy not only nairaland.

This is terrible. They shouldn't come and wipe away all my monies for this Buhari era.
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by obembet(f): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Handsome guy.. More love
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by nuelyoyo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
So why is he hiding the amount, as if we don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Carlyboi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
obembet:
Handsome guy.. More love
You this girl but you didn’t call me handsome winkCR7 x Mike who else tho? grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by Godsfavour78: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
whitering:

This is terrible. They shouldn't come and wipe away all my monies for this Buhari era.
start by changing the password to your emails

Then bank and social media.

Also after changing till you figure out what's going on and scan your devices. whenever you login any account or website on your phone or PC if it ask you whether it should save the password click NO

Scan your phone and PC and delete any strange app or software.
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward by DennisEche(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
WE LOVE MIKE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing / Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.