Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World (46504 Views)

Dangote Refinery Named Among 20 Most Influential Projects / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth / 2017 Most Influential Africans-how You Too Can Make The List In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Temptee101(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Trash

Prophet T.B Joshua is a million miles more influential than all these men put together not only in Africa but the entire world
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Victorclean1: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by kikake: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Except Dangote, for Satan so hates Nigeria that it disallows these most influential and most educated Nigerians to win Nigeria's presidential election.
It gives Nigeria the Buharis.
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by deco22(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Robisky001:
The topic is misleading. Most influential Africans in the world and you're saying the list is comprising of just Nigerians ermmmh?
They said 100 influential Africans and four Nigerians made it to the list, do you know how to read or what's the problem?

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by RTSC: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
4 Nigerians out of 100 Africans is too small given the fact one in every five African is Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by YungMillionaire: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nonsense list. What about Chiwetalu Agu (the original wicked man) or Mama G (G for general) or Bobrisky?
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Lamanii22(f): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thickmatchcom:
Four Nigerians have emerged top as the most influential Africans according to Africa Report. Among the top 100 list, these Nigerians who are said to be powerful and influential in business, politics, art and being peacemakers, were identified as part of the top 10.

Seizing the number one spot in the top 100 influential Africans is billionaire and business magnate, Aliko Dangote, who has built a world-class enterprise from the ground up. Following in the number four spot is talented and multi-award winning Nigerian writer and novelist, Chimamanda Adiche.

One of Nigeria's favourite singer and superstar, Davido clinched the number seven spot, while Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God emerged as the eighth most influential African in 2019.

Here are the four Nigerians who made top 10 of the top 100 most influential Africans on Africa Report.

Known as the richest black man in the world and Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote of Dangote group is said to be worth over N3 trillion. With plans to build an oil refinery worth billions of dollars, Dangote, is undoubtedly one of the most powerful and influential men in the world of business and has even been said to be more powerful than President Muhammadu Buhari, as he controls a large part of the Nigerian economy.

2. Chimamanda Adiche

Ace Nigerian writer Chimamanda Adiche has won several awards for her novels including Purple Hibiscus, Half of a Yellow Sun and Americanah. The writer has had her books translated in over 30 languages, has won the most prestigious awards in the literary world and has received 14 honourary doctorate degrees from top universities around the world.

Adiche is known beyond her writing prowess, she has engaged a global audience on racism, s3xism, feminism and human condition. Her speeches have been watched millions of times around the world and she has evolved from being a novelist to becoming a public intellectual.

3. Davido

Identified as Nigeria's pop idol, Davido Adeleke is said to be worth N5.7 billion. With his art, he has managed to influence Nigerians globally and even spared his voice for political engagements and elections.

Davido is one of the first African musician to sell out the O2 Arena in London, making history and cementing his name in the superstar hall of fame.

4. Pastor Adeboye

Pastor Enoch Adeboye is the founder of five-million member Redeemed Christian Church of God and was the head of the church until 2017, when he resigned following the law that put a 20-year cap and 70-year-old limit on leadership of non-profit organisations.

Said to be worth N15 billion, the man of God remains one of the top religious leaders in Nigeria and thus, one of the most influential men in the African continent.
Get more below.

Source: https://thickmatch.com/meet-influential-africans-world-dangote-emerges-number-1/

What about wizkid?
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by BIXYBABE: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hi
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Babastag:
Davido or David oyedepo

Choose either. Both are entertainers.
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Bennyak1: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't see starboy wizkid? Thought wizkid and davido are in some kind of competition on who run things most in Africa and beyond? Starboy where you at brah!
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Mykelhendriz: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Larryomooba:

Pa. Josiah Akindayomi is the Founder of the Redeemed Church, he made Adeboye the General Overseer of the Church before he died

Know know, I too know, Nebuchadnezzar, Noah, I know my job...

We know the founder.. But in as much as he is there and regarded as the G.O.. He is the founder!!!
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by LONGPREEK(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
NORSYK:
Lol Adeboye ahead of Oyedepo?
both of them are idiots

Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by DSoj(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Seriously..?? Who does Chimamanda Adiche influence in Nigeria talk less Africa?
Where dem know am?

Who does Davido influence? Influence to do what?
I no just understand

These magazines just write rubbish. One editor will sit in his room and compile kak.
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
kmcutez:

Choose either. Both are entertainers.

I don't think there is anything inside your head

Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigeria..... With all the intellect we are blessed with from God...I don't believe we can still have this type of setback
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Lamasta(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
OP Pastor Adeboye is not the founder of RCCG
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by 01mcfadden(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
DSoj:
Seriously..?? Who does Chimamanda Adiche influence in Nigeria talk less Africa?
Where dem know am?

Who does Davido influence? Influence to do what?
I no just understand

These magazines just write rubbish. One editor will sit in his room and compile kak.
You asked that question of Adichie?
You're bereft!
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by silverlinen(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pastor Adeboye is not the founder of RCCG
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by nkusalaptops(f): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Congratulations to you All
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Niorte: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
In my own opinion,

Dangote should not be on the list neither should Chimamanda.

Remember it is my opinion.

Reason, I agree Dangote may be the richest in Nigeria...but that does not in any way amount to being influential.

Tony Elumelu is more influential than Dangote. Tony Elumelu Foundation has positively influence many youths than Dangote businesses all combined.

Dangote is a pure business man, nothing more. Influence is not based on financial strength alone but impact and giving back to the society.

Who is Chimamanda influencing? Let's be realistic, Tacha of Big Brother Naija is more popular than Chimamanda. How many Africans read? Take nothing away from her, she's a good writer. But being influential goes beyond being a great writer.

According to John C Maxwell: leadership is influence.

To be influential is to be a leader.

You become influential when your choice become people's choice and your stand become the stand of many.

Yes! Adeboye is influential

Yes! Dangote is the richest in Nigeria

Yes! Davido is popular

And Yes Chimamanda is a prolific writer.

Only Adeboye qualifies for the word INFLUENTIAL among the 4

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by seguntijan(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
One Igbo, One Hausa and 2 YORUBA.
God bless oduduwa nation
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by beta247: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
I was wowed when Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie name was mention in ''four weddings and funeral'' TV series movie. This country is blessed but we are not utilizing it well.
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by beta247: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Niorte:
In my own opinion,

Dangote should not be on the list neither should Chimamanda.

Reason, I agree Dangote may be the richest in Nigeria...but that does not in any way amount to being influential.

Tony Elumelu is more influential than Dangote. Tony Elumelu Foundation has positively influence many youths than Dangote businesses all combined.

Dangote is a pure business man, nothing more. Influence is not based on financial strength alone but impact and giving back to the society.

Who is Chimamanda influencing? Let's be realistic, Tacha of Big Brother Naija is more popular than Chimamanda. How many Africans read? Take nothing away from her, she's a good writer. But being influential goes beyond being a great writer.

According to John C Maxwell: leadership is influence.

To be influential is to be a leader.

You become influential when your choice become people's choice and your stand become the stand of many.

Yes! Adeboye is influential

Yes! Dangote is the richest in Nigeria

Yes! Davido is popular

And Yes Chimamanda is a prolific writer.

Only Adeboye qualifies for the word INFLUENTIAL among the 4

If and only if we read, your opinion will forget to mention Chimamanda Adichie
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Legendguru: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmm
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by PapaAdanna: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wizkid fans right now

Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Davido my boy...

One day, I will invite you to sing...
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by temitopealabi: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Take control of your money. [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by Larryomooba(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mykelhendriz:

We know the founder.. But in as much as he is there and regarded as the G.O.. He is the founder!!!
Bros now stop justifying rubbish ion wanna insult
You to prove a point but it's best to accept defeat
Then learn from it and move on...since you wanna
Believe he his the founder no problem. Founder means Originator, Starter. Bye for now
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by freeman67: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Robisky001:
The topic is misleading. Most influential Africans in the world and you're saying the list is comprising of just Nigerians ermmmh?

It is either you read this post and didn't understand or you didn't read it but just rush down to make comments. I am amazed at the people liking this your comment too because it shows they didn't read it too.
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by MissJoy29(f): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Mykelhendriz:

You have just spoken like a child. He's not the founder, simple! Just accept the polite correction that you were given & take your insult-ridden reply & bounce. That he's the G.O doesn't AUTOMATICALLY translate to being the founder.
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by idesylvester(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
NORSYK:
Lol Adeboye ahead of Oyedepo?
don't u know its competition?
Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by writeprof(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2019
#Good things still happen here#

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.