Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians (54306 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by BlackSpanner: 1:36am On Oct 08, 2019
JOBgame:
grin UNILAG na 4 small pikins, try com fed.poly bauchi central proccessors of sexual lecturals

Haba!!!! Even Bauchi in the north. I thought these things only happen in southern schools and the middle belt. it means I was wrong

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 08, 2019
beresponsible:
Konji is dead bastard. See this old man pastor oh. Want strafe 17 year old. Very lame toasting.
"Just off the lights and lock the door, let me show you the cold room experience"
Oloriburuku

The bolded is like a lyrics from all these Nigerian noise making musicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by semyman: 5:33am On Oct 08, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Wicked British are damaging your educational institution and lazy mumu youth are happy and praising it . When was the last time BBC run a documentary about research breakthrough or academic breakthrough from unilag ? When it’s bad news about African the slavemaster are always quick to report it but when a Nigerian child made 9 As in GCSE/WAEC they should run a documentary about that too .
Perverts including those that liked the thrash up here
Rapist prosperity preachers poached his brain
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by AjibikeAde01(f): 5:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Apt! And to a large extent some of these ladies most times pay for the hotel and expenses. Judging from different scenarios I've heard tho �
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by TheAk(m): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2019
grin grin biko,lemme go to chook my own insult too!man cannot carry last...
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by TheAk(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Wicked British are damaging your educational institution and lazy mumu youth are happy and praising it . When was the last time BBC run a documentary about research breakthrough or academic breakthrough from unilag ? When it’s bad news about African the slavemaster are always quick to report it but when a Nigerian child made 9 As in GCSE/WAEC they should run a documentary about that too .
i can't believe a human being posted this.so they should ignore such wild cases of satutory rape?what if this happens(god forbid) to your sister or daughter will you still maintain this pathetic mindset? smh
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by TheAk(m): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Ruby97: 6:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Nobody dey do you, Nobody dey do you Na you dey do you my guy !!!!
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by TheSmoothTalker(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2019
grin Pasito Bébò!!!

A friend of mine needs at least 2k likes on this IG post to help him land the job of his dreams. Let’s help his career

Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Love & light always ❤
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Why did it have to take BBC to come and investigate this matter for us what are our journalists doing

Our journalists are brown-enveloped oriented... They know this story will not fetch them Dole......
Most of the political story you read on newspapers dailies are politically motivated...
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by delawal: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2019
in naija most pastors and priests are sexual predators, they take advantage of people entrusted into their care. have u ever wondered why many churches re springing up while d evil in our society is escalating. many Nigerians are foolish too. always quick to defend some of these miscreants.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by JakeII(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2019
betterpikinn:

BBC must be very stupid to have picked unilag (ONE OF THE VERY LEAST PLACE 'SEX FOR GRADE THING HAPPENS)
But at least, it's good this randy one is going down
Unilag is filled with AJEBOTAS and little children amongst many staff children and relatives so, such a thing is not very rampant but happens ON A CODED LEVEL....

When you talk of SEX FOR GRADE, go to headquarters like'
DELSU
UNICAL
OOU
FUTO
OSU
Ekpoma etc
In these places, they see it as a normal thing, THEY DONT HIDE IT.
They'll tell you to your face and even boast that if you like, report them to vc or whoever that nothing is going to happen.

I thought you didn't include Ekpoma at first. Kindly Capitalise it like others because Ekpoma is the headquarters.........Such a terrible place, go and report, you will score A in the lecturers course the F in all other courses!
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by makewetalk2: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2019
you no geh brain at all.
sit down there make british come wipe your yarsh for toilet. edihort. rapeest
naijaguy123456:
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by fratermathy(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2019
betterpikinn:

BBC must be very stupid to have picked unilag (ONE OF THE VERY LEAST PLACE 'SEX FOR GRADE THING HAPPENS)
Unilag is filled with AJEBOTAS and little children amongst many staff children and relatives so, such a thing is not very rampant but happens ON A CODED LEVEL....

DELSU
UNICAL
OOU
FUTO
OSU
Ekpoma etc
They'll tell you to your face and even boast that if you like, report them to vc or whoever that nothing is going to happen.

It's not rampant in Delsu. Maybe it was before but not anymore.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Rbae: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2019
betterpikinn:

DELSU
UNICAL
OOU
FUTO
OSU
Ekpoma etc

Exactly o.... U can say that again. Unilag lectures are not that bad, the bad ones no it on a coded level.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by tck2000(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
ah
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
myfan:
I trust Nigerians in this kind of situation.

Fact is, only about 2% of the lecturers in our campuses that may not be involved in this practice. My shockest moment was when one of my female course mates was asked by a lecturer to meet him somewhere in a hotel. This is a man I could swear he could never contemplate such act, but I was deeply disappointed. These lecturers see girls as even their right to sleep with anyone they like and to their satisfaction. The practice has become almost 'untamable'.

Meanwhile,

Let me handle your online marketing for you. What is it you have? Product or service that needs online marketing to draw in more clients and customers. Don't miss on. Let me handle it for you.

Contact me on

Zero Eight one, seven seven zero three 9 six 9

Pheeew! Those innocent, fatherly looking ones are even the most Rambunctious ones......During my uni days in Benin,a well respected elder of a well known Pentecostal church asked a married woman doing a part-time course to Go and book an hotel for him inside town else she won't pass his course. The woman's husband brought soldiers from S&T barracks to deal with him.Before u know it d lecturer was taken to Ekehuan campus and was replaced with another lecturer by disciplinary committee instead of being Expelled.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
I just wish this precedent set by the BBC will urge our young girls to come out and tell their story.. Most especially those from University of Ilorin... Linguistics and PFA too

A lot of those ladies may have been married with kids by now,and they wouldn't want to dent their image nor destroy their reputation....... It ain't that easy.Besides ,no serving student would want to come out,else other co_coldroom lecturers will deal with them eventually.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by tck2000(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
finishing
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Useful1: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
maasoap:

And what change will your condemnation on a faceless forum bring? You're a laughing stock, you should know that.

How did you know that?

To achieve what?

What if it does? Are majority of them saints? Didn't we know all these people and what they were doing before? This is just an evidence that wasn't available before.

No, BBC just gave us what we wanted all along and that's exposing the rot in our system. And we're going to popularise it.

People like you will continue to provide cover for criminal acts until you or your daughter become a victim one day. Sense falls on you

Just seeing your wicked and malicious respond now. Did my comment referred to you nor your family? You're entitled to your own opinion on any thread which you can express without directly attacking other people based on their own views. Abeg dey your lane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.