Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians (54346 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by lovchalice(f): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
IMSU is the headquarter. My HOD wanted to try it with me. I used prayers and scatter his life.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by uuzba(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
See the film here
Buy data and watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-F0Gi0Lqs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
I don’t know why we Nigerians are so swift reacting to anything sex. gringringrin

We protest on anything relating to sex than any issue. And Na lie.
Hypocrisy gringrin

It would not be surprising digging out where this culprit UNILAG lecturer, Boniface, was also reacting violently to Biodun Fatoyinbo and Busola case.

I dey tell u
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by uuzba(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
I just wish this precedent set by the BBC will urge our young girls to come out and tell their story.. Most especially those from University of Ilorin... Linguistics and PFA too
I hope the foolish ones among them stop wearing short skirt.
Na the 2 sides the cause the wahala.
The lecturers and the girls

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by uuzba(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sirpaul:
Truth be told....

What he did was very bad. But on the other hand the Unilag girls most times appreciate it more to give their body to a lecturer than to read...

Quote and be punished
Exactly
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by capitalzero: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Wicked British are damaging your educational institution and lazy mumu youth are happy and praising it . When was the last time BBC run a documentary about research breakthrough or academic breakthrough from unilag ? When it’s bad news about African the slavemaster are always quick to report it but when a Nigerian child made 9 As in GCSE/WAEC they should run a documentary about that too .

If our journalists are doing real investigative journalism, Britons would mind their business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by tayo4ng(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Afonja disgracing Nigeria since 1889 undecided
if only you wil allow your head to think straight b4 making a comment. Dose his name sound Afonja.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by starstaz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
We shall continue to thank and appreciate the Bold face Bbc for fighting for naija student. This decadence has been with us for many years but No naija journalist is bold enough to do expossee on it. why?

just like someone said:::: naija corpers during nysc period use their position and previledges to thrash innocent pupils in their care whether pry or secondary students. Hence our journalist have no moral authority to engage in exposing the rotten tomatoes taking place at our citadel of knowledge. They are involve too, one way or the other.

There are so many categories of harrasment in naija university. such as
Sexual
religious
victimization

Which are not related to values or impactful on your degree pursuits.

My ownstory:::: Sorriieeeee this is not sexual harrasment but victimization.

Thank you "Lord BBC" for this disgusting documentaries that show case the rotten tomatoes scandal that exist in nigeria universities.
I will tag my personal experience as : Dr Iranloye of LUTH ( Department of physiology and her student Dr Yakubu of the department of physiology) school of post graduate University of Lagos.
My own experience is not sexual but a top scale deliberate victimization of a proud and a pompous student. This event happened 8 years ago .
Scene 1:
Few weeks into the commencement of the programmme Msc physiology. I walked straight to her office, my project supervisor who also doubled as the cordinator of postgraduate studies. my pompous me walked to her and introduce myself to Dr mrs Iranloye. I started by saying my name is Dr yakubu ....and i will like to finish my project work before the end of the programme, for this reason i will appreciate if she can give me my project thesis so as not to clash with my daily bread( since am a practising medical doctor at a private hospital in Lagos).
Bearing in mind my naivety of just coming out fresh both from medical school and Nysc. And one techniques medical student use in college is called opthalmology or eye service , to sell yourself to your tutor that you are a serious type. To my chagrin. This really backfire.

continue reading here:::::

https://www.nairaland.com/5458571/revisiting-bbc-scandal-personal-experience#82931334

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Janosky: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Insectkiller: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Konji finish dis man career he has been building since 19** only God knows

grin grin
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Janosky: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
If he's doing these unwholesome in UNILAG, his work place, it's so distasteful.
Oh Lorda mercy !!!!!!
We must pity the women and young girls in the Church he pastors, whose heartbreaking ordeal has been held down by the triple web of silence ,shame and stigma.
His suspension is their wake up call to find their voice and break the silence.
This is important for their scars to heal and for them to have the courage to be free at last
"Touch not my anointed pr*eq and do my 'rod of office' no harm" Pharisee.

You coza your prey with cold room experience.... shuoooo !!!!
He goats in human form everywhere....
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by starstaz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Janosky:
If he's doing these unwholesome in UNILAG, his work place, it's so distasteful.
Oh Lorda mercy !!!!!!
We must pity the women and young girls in the Church he pastors, whose heartbreaking ordeal has been held down by the triple web of silence ,shame and stigma.
"Touch not my anointed pr*eq and do my 'rod of office' no harm" Pharisee.

The randy predator coza his prey with cold room experience.... shuoooo !!!!
He goats in human form everywhere....

rodofoffice crank me. Haaaaaa�
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Useful1: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
I condem sex for grades in tertiary institutions.

However, black man will continue to fall prey to the timeless psychology game of the West. The intent of the investigation was never to help curb lecturers - students sexual harassment. No, it was to rubbish, reduce and maintain their ever stance that everything about Africa is inferior, scam, bribed-gotten, etc. Recently, the number of Africans (West Africans) in diaspora doing exceptionally well especially in the field of academic, medicine and politics have been evidentially. This report will likely have negative ripple effect on African lecturers, students, pastors, etc in the Int'l Communities.
BBC have gotten exactly what they want.
#stoppopularizing it.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by starstaz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
The solace in all of this is that : The ghana university community are mourning so also in naija university community. The naked chicken has come home for roasting. Get ur knives and cutlleries ready. The game has just begun.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by starstaz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Useful1:
I condem sex for grades in tertiary institutions.

However, black man will continue to fall prey to the timeless psychology game of the West. The intent of the investigation was never to help curb lecturers - students sexual harassment. No, it was to rubbish, reduce and maintain their ever stance that everything about Africa is inferior, scam, bribed-gotten, etc. Recently, the number of Africans (West Africans) in diaspora doing exceptionally well especially in the field of academic, medicine and politics have been evidentially. This report will likely have negative ripple effect on African lecturers, students, pastors, etc in the Int'l Communities.
BBC have gotten exactly what they want.
#stoppopularizing it.

U are absolutely right. Now that the secret is finally out, can we use this opportunity to look ourselves in the mirror and do both adjustment and reform ( Qualitative reform) in our Edu Sector.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by armadeo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
thunderbabs:
Why dey go name person Boniface? undecided

I was waiting for this. I just knew someone must ask!!!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Bukunmee: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by uuzba(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Wicked British are damaging your educational institution and lazy mumu youth are happy and praising it . When was the last time BBC run a documentary about research breakthrough or academic breakthrough from unilag ? When it’s bad news about African the slavemaster are always quick to report it but when a Nigerian child made 9 As in GCSE/WAEC they should run a documentary about that too .
Go and setup your own website and report your own positive news.
BBC is a organisation that has been reporting news for over 100years.
Just because of their records, it is possible they can even report a wrong news and everybody will take it as correct.
When you start complaining they will ask for your own records of goodness and truthfulness.
And you don't have .

Nigerian bloggers writing nyash and breast storey everyday, hungry to generate web traffic instead of being just and truthful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by armadeo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
notoriousbabe:
His own don finish. He should just go and look for a shop at oshodi and start selling yellow gari and crayfish with his certificates

Or start a fish farm or piggery
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by obentenyson(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Why did it have to take BBC to come and investigate this matter for us what are our journalists doing
do we even have journalist? na television journalism we dey do for naija not investigative journalism. and most if this TV n radio journalists ain't even real journalist, they didn't even study journalism or Mass com at the university...
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by ikorodureporta: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mass storming cheesy
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by 1shortblackboy: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
mmsen:

I'm sure that they have. I knew about these matters prior to this documentary courtesy of Nigerian journalists.

What I don't like is that it took the BBC for useless Nigerian politicians to do anything.
bro this is a classic sting operation with hidden cams o which caught the culprits red handed. our journalist never did anything like this
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Stillthebest: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
kiss

But if the Govt increase the price of petrol tomorrow, you wont see them in Nigerian Govt twitter page protesting.

Ng youth love to waste energies on what won't add a stint to their lives.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Ijaycool(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Why did it have to take BBC to come and investigate this matter for us what are our journalists doing

reporting bbnaija
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by wingmanIII: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
You people should leave dis man alone before he commits suicide...haba is he the one that started the sex4grades business?

He did not start it, neither is he the only one. He's just a typical scapegoat. His number is up. Very unlucky bastard. Unilag and his church, four square gospel have already suspended him.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Amstupid:
Lazy Yoot, they � won't Storm buhari page like DAT angry

Shey Na d pastor dey suffer dem

Abi d pastor open � d girl � toto and hammer it unwillingly angry

Stupid �� Nigerian bitches and � dicktches angry angry
Your comment shows you are way too lifeless & dumber than an average herdsman. Take a minute to go through your comment again & again...& see why you lack morale justification to criticize any government at all. As an anti Buhari this your comment really is making me question my sanity and judgement..if dumb fool like you is against Buhari that means something is wrong somewhere, that Buhari could be a blessing to us after all.
Urrhh, you are such a pig..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by lomprico(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
1shortblackboy:

looking for brown envelops.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
1shortblackboy:

Nigerians are unserious people.

It took BBC investigators to ban Tramadol.

Now it's BBC again to tame Sex for Marks predators.

No one needs to be told, Nigerians are sleeping on top Okada.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by dochenaj: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't understand how someone derives pleasure from coaxed sex, and that is why I can never understand rape.

To me, forcing someone to have sex with you, is no different from masturbation.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by ShenTeh(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
onegig:

So PFA hasn't changed since all these years. It was so brazen then that i felt like the ladies involved actually just enjoyed the act.

AeroplaneApple:
I just wish this precedent set by the BBC will urge our young girls to come out and tell their story.. Most especially those from University of Ilorin... Linguistics and PFA too

PFA was never like that pre-2004 when we left. I cant imagine the lecturers that may be involved in this nature of atrocities: Olalusi? Akinsipe? Ikibe? Adeoye? Adegbite?... Abeg name names.

Shame on predators.
Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by SenecaTheYonger: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Wicked British are damaging your educational institution and lazy mumu youth are happy and praising it .
IT's this lecturers that are damaging your education system. The brits are helping to fix it. Your university now churns out the dumbest and most unintelligent women anywhere in the world because they were able to graduate by sleeping with all the lectuerers in their department, except the female lecturers which is the only courses they'll read for. While men study with everything they have. But I'm sure you like it that way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians by santafe(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
nick50:
Trust afonjas at ur own peril..look at that short demon pastor osinbande asslicking that impostor from Sudan ,even Tinubu wife na pastor for redeem christian business center,what about pastor ayo oritsejeafor

Wetin concern Afonja with the matters raised. Do you realize that tribalism might be a mental illness. Issues with your reasoning if everything has to become tribalistic. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result / Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It? / Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.