Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Is This A Sign Of "Show Off " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This A Sign Of "Show Off " (529 Views)

Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sign Of "Show Off " by xmanco42: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Is it a sign of show off, when you tell people the price of your clothes, shoe, wrist watches, phone, etc., when they ask, how much you buy it.
Re: Is This A Sign Of "Show Off " by donbachi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
If they ask...no.
Re: Is This A Sign Of "Show Off " by nlPoster: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who did that?

Give details.
Re: Is This A Sign Of "Show Off " by wakaman: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Not show off, more like "set up" angry
Re: Is This A Sign Of "Show Off " by xmanco42: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2019
nairalandposter:
Who did that?

Give details.
some people will say, "I don't know it has be long I bought it" . Others, "one of uncle bought for it me.". All this just to avoid the price
Re: Is This A Sign Of "Show Off " by nlPoster: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2019
xmanco42:
some people will say, "I don't know it has be long I bought it" . Others, "one of uncle bought for it me.". All this just to avoid the price

Oh, ok.

(1) (Reply)

Current Status Of Ikorodu Road At The Front Corridor Of Mile 12 Market / 'I stopped being a Senator since 2015', Babafemi Ojudu issues Caveat Lector / Reply To Nigerian Army ‘we Have No Hand In The Video You Were Slaughtered’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.